PDA

View Full Version : What Gives?

Victoria P
05-25-2014, 08:48 PM
I have been a member of this site a few times and am polite to everyone.

I am truly a generous person with my compliments for others and a compassionate spirit.
I have given my time freely to others on this site and others,do I get it back? rarely.

However I am just about fed up of the 'cliquey' aspect of the T-girl scene here in Canada.

I have emailed many from all over only to never have anyone actually wish to meet to go out as girls?

I am not needy I have a supportive GF who is great about this,but I cannot develop a real friendship outside of this site?

I went out a lot to Toronto back in late /97 -2001 and it was very friendly and easy to make friends.

What has happened since then?

Is it now deemed 'cool' to cross-dress? and be so popular that you care not about contacting other sisters?

Why the sense of indifference? I can't understand why I can't make real friends?

Thinking of deleting my profile once and for all.
All I will say is I have more online friends in the US and UK than here?

I'm not impressed. I feel like an outcast or pariah!

Don't know what I have done to anyone?

hugs for anyone who cared to even read this

Vicki P xxox

Beverley Sims
05-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Vicki,
Now you have that off your breast, look around and see what may have changed.

Canadians do seem a conservative lot you do have a bit of France mixed in there too. :)

Look to going out and finding support groups, something is bound to turn up.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, that is in reference to deleting your profile.

Do you know who would care?

No one but you, this is the internet and we all have to get on with it.

Big smile now :) :) and look to a brighter future.

Sandra
05-26-2014, 02:38 AM
Well the last time you posted on here was 10 months ago, maybe if you came on here and posted more often and let others in Canada get to know you, you might have more luck.

Tamara Croft
05-26-2014, 02:52 AM
Maybe the same thing happened to them that has happened to you, don't see a nice Canadian posting at all, more like a whinge bag that hasn't been here posting and now is throwing her toys out the pram.... how do you expect to make friends when you've just come here acting like you're owed the world??

My advice, get a grip of yourself :rolleyes:

<edit>

Well, seems to be a recurring theme with you doesn't it, come here, post a whinging thread/post and then leave.... this is the third time you've done it so this time it's going to be the last, this thread is done, don't post it again!

08-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Thread: Starting To Give Up
by Victoria P

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?196498-All-Alone&p=3218387&viewfull=1#post3218387