PDA

View Full Version : What to do out of town when all dressed up?

jessica wai
05-25-2014, 09:56 PM
When I'm out of town, I invariably dress. Rather than staying in my hotel room, I venture out.

Yet, I need suggestions as to what I could do.

Here are a few things I've tried

Shopping for clothes
Shopping for shoes
Shopping for lingerie
Fixing my makeup and hair in the bathroom
Manicure
Eating lunch
Watching a play
Sitting at a cafe and watch people walk pass

What else have you tried ?

Jaylyn
05-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Just walking the malls, get a makeover, go see a movie, or even meet some of the other gals on here for coffee. These are what I would enjoy but then again I'm not out in the public yet.......

heatherdress
05-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Jessica - I am confused by your question. In your other thread, you said you no longer crossdressed - "I'm now effectively off all CD activities since 2 years ago. 20 months to be precise." Is this a list of things you used to do? If so, why are you suppressing doing all these things you seem to enjoy doing?

jessica wai
05-26-2014, 12:49 AM
Jessica - I am confused by your question. In your other thread, you said you no longer crossdressed - "I'm now effectively off all CD activities since 2 years ago. 20 months to be precise." Is this a list of things you used to do? If so, why are you suppressing doing all these things you seem to enjoy doing?

Sorry to confuse. But I am utterly confused myself.

I am thinking of going en femme every single day but I am trying very hard to suppress my urge.
I have done all of the things I listed (and much more) in the past 15 years. I thought about them again just now, thats why I posted them up.
Before, I typically would spend up 7-10 days in a town far away from home and just live as a girl during that period. I attended Southern Comfort in 2001,2003 and 2007. To me, I am far happier living as a girl but I know I must be a hetero man this life. No other choices in sight at the moment.

As for the reason I suppress doing those things I really dream about every day and night, please kindly refer to my reply to your post in my other thread (which I put up after this one).

Look, I suppose deep in my heart, I really would like to CD 24/7 and 365, if not 128 hours a week. But in reality, there are so many restrictions and choices in life......

Beverley Sims
05-26-2014, 12:56 AM
I don't think I have tried much else except act as a tourist when on holidays.

Dressed of course.

Pat
05-27-2014, 10:36 PM
Well, you're out of town -- go see the sights, hit the museums, take in a movie, rent a bicycle, sit by the water and think deep thoughts, arrange an appointment with a photographer, hang out in a library, rent a jet ski, go to an amusement park, a state park, a national monument, script up the photos you'd need to describe your trip to someone else and go out and shoot them (you're behind the camera -- nobody back home is going to know you were dressed.) Actually the answers are the same regardless of if you're dressed or not. ;)

tryingtoblossom
05-28-2014, 12:50 AM
I agree with Jennie.

Catfishthepirate
05-28-2014, 01:03 AM
I am thinking about planning a trip just to stay dressed for a few days.

Not sure where to go though.

I live in Nor Cal

Kate Simmons
05-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Wherever I am when out en femme, I'm usually going from point A to point B with a purpose in mind. I never wander around aimlessly.:battingeyelashes::)

Lynn Marie
05-28-2014, 06:37 AM
I really have no problem going most anywhere alone. I've been to clubs, restaurants, social clubs, and shopping at supermarkets, clothing stores, etcetera, while dressed. To me, everything is just so much more fun with girlfriends CD and otherwise. If I were traveling these days, I'd try to cultivate girlfriends and go out together wherever I went. This is becoming the norm for many girls like us.

BLUE ORCHID
05-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi Jessica, It sounds like you are doing all the right things.

StephanieCLT
05-28-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm hoping to go to a piano bar for dinner and drinks with a pre-op and gg in the very near future!

Ressie
05-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Maybe try talking to people? Pretend you're a journalist and interview people on the street! Take photos, ask people to take photos of you! You're doing a story on people's reactions to TGs appearing in public. Could be a lot of fun.

heatherdress
05-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Jessica - whatever you do is OK and right for you. Don't worry about being confused. You will figure it out. You are who you are and that is probably someone who is sensitive and beautiful. Good for you. Dream and learn and discover and live life to the fullest. At times I want to be Heather 24/7 and maybe some day I will. Enjoy being you.

julie w
05-29-2014, 08:58 AM
I was out of town Monday so I stayed an extra day and spent a wonderful day as Julie I left my hotel early and went shopping I was looking for a summer dress I didn't find a dress but I did find a beautiful skirt at Talbots , then I went to a
park and looked and photographed the lovely flowers and enjoyed the warm sun and the breeze wafting my skirt
there were a lot of women taking a break from the nearby offices many in dresses that's what I call a perfect day

jessica wai
05-30-2014, 02:36 AM
How about seeing a psychologist and talking about my urges to CD whilst dressed en femme?

How about dancing at a T-friendly night club alone ?

How about going for a job interview (that would be exciting enough !) ?

ArleneRaquel
05-30-2014, 05:23 PM
When out of Cook County I am usually at a hotel with the BF and having fun.

Jaymees22
05-30-2014, 05:35 PM
How about seeing a psychologist and talking about my urges to CD whilst dressed en femme?

How about dancing at a T-friendly night club alone ?

How about going for a job interview (that would be exciting enough !) ?

I do the first one every couple of weeks, it helps and she compliments the way I look. That must be why I keep going.

I went to a T-friendly club once but didn't get around to dancing.

I'm retired but may have to get a job to pay for all my clothes.:)

Michelle (Oz)
05-31-2014, 04:40 AM
Jessica, I see life as a journey adapting to changing interests and circumstances ... it's just a good deal more complex for us CDers. I'm at a stage now where I don't need an objective to go out femme ... dressing is more just a part of 'normal' life except for the additional time required :heehee: I know that I will have an enjoyable experience when I go out, interact with people, get to wear another combination ... every day is different.

Yes, I do enjoy travelling and new experiences available often by myself, sometimes with others.

Don't overthink situations and plan every outing ... that's so male :doh:

noeleena
05-31-2014, 07:24 AM
HI.

Ressie.

how about being the... one... to be interviewed and have your story told would you do that,
Photos , what about TV interviews try the papers. now how does that grab you or sound like a fantastic thing to do.

Allmost for got... standing in front of 100's of people and telling whats it really like being different, and how life is.

got your attention now,

...noeleena...

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2014, 07:58 AM
Lately I've been out of town a lot. I do most anything I would do in male mode. I mostly do movies, dinner, museums & shopping.

One thing you may want to try is Glamour Shots photos (where they give you a makeover & take pictures).

Janine cd
06-10-2014, 08:49 PM
I do the malls and and find time to look at all of the feminine things that I would love to wear.

NicoleScott
06-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Photos, and lots of them. Also videos. I thought I had a feminine walk until I saw my video and realized I had some work to do on that.

sherri
06-11-2014, 12:45 PM
For me, since I'm not totally out of the closet, road trips are less about kicking up my heels (clubbing etc) and more about infiltrating mainstream environs, something I can't easily do around here. I don't get to travel as much as I used to, so yeah, there's usually a certain amount of nervousness the first day or so of mingling with "straights", but it feels so wonderful just to do ordinary things as the person I really am that that soon wears off. Once I relax and focus on the moment, my attitude becomes more positive and open to pleasant experiences and encounters with enlightened souls, bless their hearts. Just window shopping or having lunch on a terrace can be so liberating. Prolly one of the most outlandish things I've done is flyfishing en femme (yes, there were daisy dukes involved) and it was lots more fun than you might think. It's unusual for me not to seek out the nightlife, but unless I'm staying in one place for awhile and can scout out accepting venues, I tend to be content with quieter pursuits. Most of all, I enjoy the unexpected one-on-one interaction, no baggage, no expectations, no context, just the freedom to be me with a new friend.

Carmen de Rafael
06-11-2014, 01:33 PM
I go out running in women's fitness clothes during the fall and winter. I"ll wear black Lululemon tights with a sports bra and long sleeve tops. Add a running jacket with cap, and I look like any other guy wearing running tights. Except I'm wearing women's tights....cause they fit me better :)

AKADonna
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm going to Atlanta fro a makeover this coming weekend. Once I'm all made over and dressed up, I am considering where I should venture out. It will be about 2 Pm in the afternoon and I'll have plenty of time to explore and enjoy my feminine self. Any other suggestions for a Saturday afternoon in Atlanta?

bill1962
06-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Lately I've been out of town a lot. I do most anything I would do in male mode. I mostly do movies, dinner, museums & shopping.

One thing you may want to try is Glamour Shots photos (where they give you a makeover & take pictures).

Oh, I've never thought of Glamour Shots before. Going to have to give that a try on my next trip!!! Thanks!

AKADonna
06-18-2014, 10:25 PM
The timing of this question is perfect for me! I am going to Atlanta for a makeover with Phoebe Cross and plan on going out shopping and to dinner for the first time as Donna Sue. To ease my entry into the female shopping adventure, I plan on starting with Lane Bryant, where I feel most at home and then maybe progressing to a T J Max, Catherines, Chico's,. etc. I think that depending on how I feel after a couple of hours, I may continue shopping, go to a movie, or a CD club, or whatever blow up my skirt!