PDA

View Full Version : New women's swimsuit

lingerieLiz
05-25-2014, 10:25 PM
I have usually worn men's suits with a tee shirt to cover up my boobs which are "C" cup size.

Was out shopping with my wife today. We stopped to look at women's swimsuits. I held up the skirted bottoms of a woman's 2 piece suit and said this is cute. To which my wife replied you can't just wear the bottoms. I looked at her as to say what are you talking about. She said you have to get a top to go with it. You keep wearing tee shirts which make you look like a wet tee shirt contestant. We found a tankini top to go with it.

I've tried on several women's suits, and own a couple, but this is the first time my wife suggested I switch to women's.

Persephone
05-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Great!

You just have to make sure "the boys" stay corralled.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
05-26-2014, 01:12 AM
I think you will be happy with your new choice.
Give the wife a hug. :)

BLUE ORCHID
05-26-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi Liz, I can just imagine that the look on your face must've been just Priceless.

Chari
05-26-2014, 07:32 AM
Great to read you got a new swimsuit Liz, with the help of your accepting wife! Wondering, did you try it on in the store without any issues? Hope you have many sunny days wearing that suit! Enjoy.

MsVal
05-26-2014, 07:43 AM
That's great on three levels
You have a wonderful wife, and you know it.
You have a nice, matching outfit.
The skirt may help with the battle of the bulge.

I'm feeling particularly happy for you, and hope you get an opportunity to wear it soon.

Best wishes
MsVal

Jamie Lynn
05-26-2014, 07:48 AM
Sounds like you had a great day!!! You are going to model it for us, right??!!!! ;)