PDA

View Full Version : Well I told my cousin.

kaylyn
05-27-2014, 02:12 AM
A few days ago I was contemplating telling my cousin of my crossdressing. Well tonight I did it. We were watching tv and having a few drinks and I just asked her what she thought of crossdressers. She said well it's different strokes for different folks and asked me why I was curious about her oppinion on it and that I could tell her anything so I told her. I told her that since I was very young I was drawn to female clothing and found that I was more comfortable in that than guy stuff. She then asked me why I waited till I was 21 to tell her. I told her that nobody except my girlfriend knows about it. She started crying because she was so touched that I would trust her with this and was sad that I was leaving tomorrow because if a change of plans. She said that the next time we were going to go shopping for me. I'm so excited about it and I can't wait!!!

trisha kobichenko
05-27-2014, 02:20 AM
Hi,
It takes courage to come out to anyone...and It's great that you can get support from a family member! And kudos to your cousin for her acceptance!
Hugs,
Trish

Jamie Lynn
05-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Glad it went well, Kaylyn! And don't forget to tell us about that shopping trip!

CrossJess
05-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Well done, you got balls... lol sorry bad saying I shouldn't be saying that on a cd forum haha naa jking a side I'm happy that you have an open cousin that supports you, it's says a lot about someone who accept cd's

you know you could of gone down the route my friend took once, we were sat down watching a film a group of us and he came down dressed up to the nines and it was like wow that takes guts kid! then the comments were "why you dressed like a woman dean" his response was "well Jessie does" :straightface: lol I thought great this is the kind of example I'm setting lol not good so we just said fair play and carried on watching the film, he is out ranking me on the fashion stakes now bless him :doh:

trishacd
05-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Id like to be in your heels!

Claire Cook
05-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Kaylyn,

This is such a touching post, your cousin is really special . Wouldn't it be wonderful if others were so understanding? I have a cousin I will probably come out to -- so far I've not come out to anyone in my family -- but she may already have a clue. She's noticed my ear studs, and once commented on my clear nail polish with something like "I like men who aexpress their feminine side." Maybe it's time....

Beverley Sims
05-27-2014, 09:39 AM
It seems like that this has strengthened the bond between you and your cousin.

Good work.