PDA

View Full Version : Out to the neighborhood

Jonien
01-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Well my Son in a panic to catch a train asked me to give him a lift to the station well OK no problem but for one thing I was wearing a just about decent tarten mini skirt well no time to change and there was no one around so off we went and I dropped my Son in-time for his train then returned home got out of the car just as a neighbor came out she saw me and said hi that meant I had to say hi back whoops it had to be her the local gossip well that means everyone will now know within the next 24hrs well it had to happen

jjjjohanne
01-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh, NO! Were you en femme or just in the skirt? Sometimes I get sloppy and walk out when the neighbors are around. If I am very careful, I will look out the windows first... But sometimes, that isn't enough. I am sorry you were caught. Are you certain she noticed the skirt (or more)?

Joe

Wenda
01-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe a tartan mini skirt is really a tartan mini kilt. I take it your son knew beforehand.

Julie York
01-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Yah that 30 seconds is important when catching a train.

Jonien
01-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh, NO! Were you en femme or just in the skirt? Sometimes I get sloppy and walk out when the neighbors are around. If I am very careful, I will look out the windows first... But sometimes, that isn't enough. I am sorry you were caught. Are you certain she noticed the skirt (or more)?

Joe

O no I was totally en femme but I never go out in day light in a skirt.
I had a pink jumper and 4" heels blond wig and 2 loop ear rings in each ear and full makeup

Jonien
01-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Maybe a tartan mini skirt is really a tartan mini kilt. I take it your son knew beforehand.

Yes my son has been very understanding and supportive and has known for quite a while now

Jonien
01-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Yah that 30 seconds is important when catching a train.

and he got his train in time and made it up with his girl that was more important to me than me being seen with a aham wide belt

Jasmine Ellis
01-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi Jonien, well done dear. :clap: You went out of your way to help your son in need. You never thought about you, just him and the train. Good on you dear :clap: :thumbsup:

Kimberly
01-21-2006, 05:52 PM
hope things are ok xx

KathrynW
01-21-2006, 06:00 PM
If you're a transsexual as you claim to be in your sig....why would you care?

Sharon
01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
If you're a transsexual as you claim to be in your sig....why would you care?

Just because you're TS, it doesn't mean you still don't go through the "coming out" process.

Jonien -- it's a huge thing for you and I hope all goes well. :)

Hopefully, your neighbor is sensitive to you and doesn't talk (viscously anyway), but in a way, even if she does, it will still aid you in coming out to the neighborhood.

Jonien
01-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Kathryn Sharron
It's not that I give a s*** about my neighbors in that respect It was just the way I was dressed I do try to dress respectfully for my age well almost my age when going out but at home I enjoy being more the age I'd liked to be, and have a love for short skirts and white heels ( it's an Essex thing )

LisaRaye
01-22-2006, 05:04 AM
You go girl, It only matter what to think. And I wish I had the nerve to tell my son. Lucky you:clap:

Veronika
01-22-2006, 06:01 AM
hi...,

i don't mean to take anything away from you at all, janien, but i have a rather similar experience everytime i go out. there is a lady across the road that when ever she see's me steppin out for awalk, she hang's out the window with a camera happily snapping away. i make no real effort to conceal my true identity, (usually a dress, thong, bra, heels and makeup, but no wig:D ) it doesn't really bother me, i usually pose or blow a kiss or summit, but i jus thought it was strange. all my other neighbours are quite accepting, stoppin for a chat and what not. any body else have a snap happy neighbour?