PDA

View Full Version : Stepping out!!!

tightsplease1986
05-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Evening all

I made another major step in my cross dressing this evening. After work, I doffed my horrible work trousers, slipped on my black nylon ruffle mini skirt, my black Converse (already had tights on :)) and walked out the main door into the night air. I used this to check my mail which is in the box outside the block I live in. I even managed to walk to my car, get in and sit there for a minute before walking back when I saw someone pull up in the car park opposite my block- time to retreat back indoors!

I had never before been able to feel the sensation of walking outdoors in a skirt and I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again! It's such a shame I can't really do it in daylight when there are so many people around (god knows what my neighbours will say) but as my confidence in the person I am increases I may even be able to do this without prejudice and enjoy my feminine clothes a bit more. I get so bored of going everywhere in trousers!

I'm so pleased with myself I've opened a can of fizzy drink to celebrate!!!

Cheers

tightsplease :D

Rhonda Darling
05-28-2014, 06:05 PM
Celebrate, indeed!

It's a slippery slope from here. If you can, get what you need (wig, forms, makeup, nail polish, etc., and work on as passable a presentation as you can. Once you have that, at dusk of after, if you leave home and walk down the street past all your neighbors homes, they won't see you. Their brains will say, there goes a (hot, plain georgeous, butt ugly, whatever WOMAN) and they won't see that person as you. I spent way too many decades worrying that the neighbors would figure me out. It NEVER HAPPENED, even though at times I would have sworn that it did -- that they couldn't have not read me. The brain connects dots and clues, and if it looks femme, it probably is to 99% -- especially in the evening and at night.

Get out again and have a good time being the best woman you can.

Rhonda

Rachelakld
05-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Ummm agreed, a slipper slope your on now.

Jamie Marie
05-28-2014, 08:45 PM
I know what you mean. I absolutely love the feeling of the cool air caressing my panties under my skirt. I also only venture out after dark but there is an absolute thrill to it.

BLUE ORCHID
05-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi TP, The first time is such a thrill that you just want more.

Beverley Sims
05-28-2014, 09:13 PM
It makes it much less of a challenge if you wear a wig.
Less chance of being found out.
It can mess wih the neighbour's minds though. :)

katherin28
05-28-2014, 09:33 PM
I love the chances I get to go out in the open air. Congratulations on your first time!!! If you do go shopping for a wig, relax, the ladies at the wig shops love helping us out.

Good luck!

Pat
05-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Congratulations! I know that feeling well and love it! As Beverly Sims says, wearing a wig makes it easier on everyone. ;) My neighbors don't give too much thought to the fact that occasionally a strange lady strolls out and drives away in my car. They can choose to speculate or they can take it at face value, whatever is more comfortable for them.

tightsplease1986
05-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Well I've gone one step further again and stepped out in a skirt in daylight! I went to put some rubbish in the bins. Don't think anyone saw me but I'm getting to the point where I just don't care if someone does. I love my feminine clothes and will wear them with pride :)

Annaliese
05-29-2014, 08:40 AM
It's the simple thing in life that give us the most pleasure. Wait til you make the trek in heels, and you hear the click of the heel on the side walk.