PDA

View Full Version : First Time All The Way

6inchheels
05-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Friday is going to be my first time dressing fully. I often wear thongs, dresses, and heels; but this is the first time that I'm going to try a wig, makeup, and press on nails. I am excited and occasionally a bit anxious. Sometimes in boy mode, the whole thing seems silly, but then I think about it a little further and I am back to being incredibly excited. It is hard to go into too many details as my kids are running around the house like crazy people as I type and it's hard to finish a thought. Here's the quick version: I am off work and have a babysitter lined up for the whole day. My wife has agreed to help me as best she can. (Ironically, she doesn't know much about makeup either; she's pretty without it.) I plan to spend the entire day in girl mode while we clean the house together. I plan to wear thongs, pantyhose, black patent high heels (4" maybe?), black dress, blonde wig, press on nails, and hopefully enough makeup to keep me from looking too much like Frankenstein. :)

CrossJess
05-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi 6inchheels and welcome to the forum, sounds like you will have a good time and welcome to the world of fem and im sure you will look fantastic, as for make up yea it takes time to master but practice makes perfect, you will be amazed at how different you will look and more so in a wig, before i let my hair grow to shoulder length i was shocked at how i looked before with really short hair then with it long it brings out girly features i think, i wear my hair up most of the time, thats the advantages of being a girly guy all the time thats constantly dressed in girls clothes...

Lol wait until you get the dress on you will feel totally different its a feeling thats hard to put into words, anyway way im babbling have fun xxx

Diversity
05-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi 6inchheels,
Sounds like a fun day lined up! So good that you have such a supportive wife. I wish you and yours a 'fun' day together, and a clean house to boot!:)
Di

Rachelakld
05-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Wife and I tried to talk my CD friend in to doing our house work, $20 per hour and she could even wear her latex maids outfit, her wife made her do her own house instead.
Wife had me doing the house work :(.

Michaelasfun
05-28-2014, 08:32 PM
How fun!! Whilst unemployed and alone at home, I used to dress in my French maid outfit and clean the house. Made me AND my wife happy..for different reasons ;)

WhisperTV
05-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Sounds like so much fun. :)

Welcome to the boards, 6inchheels.

Jamie Marie
05-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Sounds like an amazing day. Enjoy!

BLUE ORCHID
05-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi Six, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.
It sure sounds like you have a fun day planed.

Beverley Sims
05-28-2014, 09:16 PM
You need to practice a bit and don't get sprung in the process.

Enjoy the moment.

Julie Denier
05-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your first head-to-toe experience ;)

Pat
05-28-2014, 09:24 PM
You might want to rethink doing housework with press-on nails if you've never had long nails before. They are more likely to become pop-off nails or else you'll spend the whole day trying to open a can of soda. Good amusement for the wife, though. Consider either painting your short nails and cleaning or saving the press-ons for after the chores are done. ;)

Robinsinclair
05-28-2014, 09:24 PM
How fun!! Whilst unemployed and alone at home, I used to dress in my French maid outfit and clean the house. Made me AND my wife happy..for different reasons ;)

Win, Win. Doesn't get much better!

heatherdress
05-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Dear 6inchheels. Welcome and I am so happy for you. Friday will be terrific. First time fully made up is unforgettable. I loved how I looked and felt. You will too. It is so exciting. Discovering you! And role playing with your wife. We do it and we both have fun. There is a real intimacy sharing feelings and joys. Have fun. Take pictures. Share your feelings with your wife. Grow and discover.