PDA

View Full Version : My wife is comming home

Sarahgurl371
01-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Thank you all for your support during the last week. Just a quick update as to were we are. We talked today and she said whe wants to come home. She wants to work it out between us. She said she is willing to become a member here and see if she can understand me a bit more. Thats all I have been asking from her, just to try. I told her that I have thought very hard about what it is I am asking of her, and that I have realized that I probably shot for the moon. I am willing to respect her needs and will attempt to reign it all in a bit.

So while she was here to talk today, we logged on and she joined the forums.
While we still have a long way to go, I have some work to do, and so does she. But, at least she is coming home. I never wanted to end up alone, especially because of something that I have struggled with all my life. I am sure that she doesn't want to be apart as well. I hope she realizes what this means to me, even though I am trying not to become too hopeful. We have both hurt each other many times in the past two and a half years. We still have a long road ahead.

Thank you to all of the GG's who have replied to my threads, your words were very helpful in trying to understand her feelings. Thanks to all the Tgirls as well. You have offered much support. In the end, we just need to communicate and establish some clear boundaries. We need to see each other in that light that was spontaneous so many years ago. We need to look deep into our hearts and accept each other, all the positives, and the shortcommings too. We both have them.

Just gotta find the balance.

Ms. Donna
01-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Hi Tammy,

That's fantastic! You can - and will - find a balance as long as you are both willing to continue to communicate and respect each other's needs.

The best to you both.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Michelle Hart
01-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm so happy for you. Your situation makes me love my girl even more because she understands and supports me in this. I can only hope your wife will come to know how lucky she is to have you.

good luck:clap:

Wendy me
01-15-2006, 06:39 PM
so veary happy for you bouth ........

Julie York
01-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Good luck!:thumbsup:

(Does she have any red shoes? Size 9 UK?)

:D

Joanne08
01-15-2006, 06:44 PM
I raelly glad things are working out for you. Love concurs all. Although my wife hasn't left me it's been an extremely emotional time. I know what your going through. Hopefully my wife will, first accept my Cding, and second actually participate at some level. I would really like her to join here, I know she could benefit by it, but we're not even close to mentioning it yet.

Take Care

Love, Jo

SherriePall
01-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Tammy --
I am glad to hear that your wife will be coming home. I pray that all will work out fine between the two of you. I don't believe it will be an easy road because we all know what kind of mistress crossdressing can be, but I do wish the best for both you and your wife as you both examine this part of your relationship.

paulaN
01-15-2006, 07:06 PM
very happy for you. I wish my wife would visit here. It's a start and in the right direction. just remember she may read stuff that she does not like but we are like snowflakes no two of us are alike.

Sophia Rearen
01-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Great news tammy. I'm so happy for you. Best of luck this time.

uknowhoo
01-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Hello Tammy. I'm so gratified to hear your hopeful news. It would seem that your love is in fact stronger than your differences. Now it's just a matter of figuring out a compromise that works for both of you. While it won't be a picnic, at least now you're both working towards the same goal. Best of luck to you two. You both will remain in my prayers. Hugs, Tammi

RenaCD
01-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Tammi thats such wonderful news Please keep us posted if there is anything we can do. You both know where to find us. Once again your Both in our Prayers

Rena :thumbsup:

LisaRaye
01-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Tammy, I am so happy to hear that your wife is coming home. wish you both the best of luck.:thumbsup:

TGMarla
01-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Tammy, I'm very glad for both of you. Sometimes the only way around that mountain is through it. Very good of her and very wise of you to make your compromises as you did.

Holly
01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Tammy, my heart leaped for joy when I read your post. Good things DO happen to good people. I know that you know this, Tammy, but you're really just beginning. But you're beginning with a firm and solid foundation. As hard as it will be at times, try not to rush into everything too quickly. Relationships are BUILT and it is going to take effort for both of you. As long as you both remain committed to making that effort, there is literally no obstacle, no problem that the two of you cannot overcome. I, too, will continue to pray for you and your wife. I can only hope that the two of you are as happy after 37 years of mariage as HTGurl and I are. We're here to help if you need us. :hugs:

Missy Anne's GG
01-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Tammy,

That is so great! It's been so heartbreaking following your story, and now it seems like there's a good chance that there'll be a happy ending! We look forward to chatting with your wife on the forums.

Best of luck and hugs to both of you!

Missy Anne's GG

AprilMae
01-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Hi Tammy. Great for you. I'm with you every step of the way, good luck.

Phoebe Reece
01-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Tammy, that is the best news I have seen in some time. It's been heartbreaking reading all the difficulties you had in recent months. It's so good to see something positive starting to happen. If that spirit of compromise continues for both of you, I'm sure you will work it all out and find that balance that you so much need.

Amanduhrob
01-15-2006, 11:49 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bs:

Great news Tammy, I hope everything works out for the two of you.

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-16-2006, 02:13 AM
I'm so happy for the both of you.

Tammi's wife, if you're reading this, I just wanted to let you know that just by being here you're more accepting than you may realize and that you love him very much.

Helana
01-16-2006, 02:14 AM
Tammy

That is wonderful news. When two people still love one another then it is just silly to break up! I am one of those people who views challenges as an opportunity to make improvements, so I hope this will be an opportunity for the two of you to reaffirm your love and to make a fresh start with a new appreciation of each other.:thumbsup:

Is it ok to say - I told you so:D Hugs all around are in order!:gh:

RachelDenise
01-16-2006, 05:51 AM
Great news, now talk, talk, talk.

CharleneCD
01-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Fantastic news Tammy. I am so happy for you that she is willing to try to work things out with you finally. Your post has made my day, it is so happy.

jamie_44
01-16-2006, 09:03 AM
That is really good news Tammy! My wife just joined the forum too. She really hasn't had anybody to talk to girl wise. I am glad to hear you two are working it out. BTW, you are very classy!

GypsyKaren
01-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi Tammy

Oh, this is such wonderful news, I'm so, so happy for you. I know for Kat and I it was a tough road to go down, but we made it. As long as there's love, anything is possible, so keep at it, be patient and all that. Oh, happy, happy, happy, yes indeed!

GypsyKaren

KimberlyS
01-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Tammy, that is great news and I wish you both much luck. I was lucky in that my wife never left, but she was very close at times. We have spent the last 3 years going from the sh_t hitting the fan to now,still working on things, but in a loving and much better marriage.

Like some of the others have said, keep the open communication going. And if I may also add, do not be afraid to get outside help to aid with the communication, being it a counselor, therapist, pastor. For my wife and I, the outside views gave us different views on things and aided us in communicating with each other. We had hers, mine, and ours for counselors, and after each counseling session my wife and I would have our home session to talk and disscuss things farther sometimes lasting hours. Sometimes the communication is not fun to talk about, but the communication has made our marriage relationship much stronger.

Even if you can not find outside help with gender/cding experience, have them work with the two of you on the communications and any other personal issues. My wife and I are proof that even Christian based conselors can help a cder and his wife work through things and become better at communicating with each other. If both partners are commited to the marriage/relationship and both want to and actively work at the relationship.

Let me also put a plug in for the Tri-Ess SPICE convention. Not being a member of Tri-Ess I was very sceptical, but it was a great conference to go to for both my wife and myself. And this years main topic is Communication.

KimberlyS

a guy in a skirt.

Sharon
01-16-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm so happy for you, Tammy. I was hoping that your wife would realize that, no matter how you dressed, you were still you.

Good luck to the future, but it sounds like you two are off to a great new beginning. :)

DonnaT
01-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Congratulations Tammy.

Remember to keep you lines of communication open, both of you. Don't hide your feelings about something only to have it blow up into an argument. My wife still has issues, after 30 yrs, so have patience with each other.

JocelynG
01-17-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm so happy for you Tammy.That is wonderful that your wife is willing to attempt to be supportive.She must love you dearly and only wish the best for you both. My wife was hesitant and hurt at first and now she is contributing and becoming more involved with my dressing. She just needed time and communication

Tracy Lynn
01-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Thats so nice to hear Tammy. I wish you both a good journey.

Sarahgurl371
01-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Thank you all for the replies.

Didn't check in here yesterday or I would have responded sooner. Once I again I would like to thank you all GG's, CD's, TG's. TS's, who have replied to my threads and offered support and constructive criticism. Its been very helpful being a member here, and I hope that my wife finds that to be the case as well. This is all so very difficult, for her always, for me alot. But just knowing I could come here and kinda pour it all out has helped so much.

Sometimes Hope Springs Eternal.