PDA

View Full Version : My Las Vegas makeover !!

Carlacd
01-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Will be posting pictures of my Las Vegas makeover, i had done at the Glamour Boutique. But i have a very special friend that gets the first peeks of the pictures.
Holly, thank you so much for your encouragement. Without it, i would not have gone through with the makeover. But Damn, i had so much fun, and yes , i will be getting another one when in Vegas.
So sorry girls, Holly gets first peeks at the pics, will post when i get a chance to talk to Holly :yrtw: :clap:
Thank You Holly for the wonderfull chats we have had over the last few weeks, for your words of encourgement. With out them, i probably would not of gone through with the makeover.
I also need to say a Thank You to Amy at the Las Vegas Glamour Boutique. She was so nice , easy and accepting of me. I highly recommend going, you will have the time of your Life.

Holly
01-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Carla, the beauty has been inside you all along. While the kind words and skillfully applied makeup may have helped bring that beauty out, it is you that have been developing and nurtuing her all along. So take a lot of credit for yourself!

The pictures are gorgeous... Ladies, prepare to meet Carla!

Laurie Ann
01-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Congratulations on the makeover I can't wait for Holly to see your pics and then you can share them with your close intimate friends here.

Carlacd
01-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Well here they are. Had such a grand time and without Amy from the Glamour Boutique, Carla would not be here.

Love the last pic the best.

DanaJ
01-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Very very nice Carla! Now see, you have started the makeover thing now, you will have to keep it up :)

Love the brows - are they really that thin or did they do something to cover them?

TGMarla
01-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Carla, you did it! Wow, a real day out doing the girl thing! I hope they pampered the **** out of you. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier. No offense! So many threads...so little time.... I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience. Lovely dress, too! You've got a ways to go to catch up to Dana, though.....makeover every week now for 15 years.....Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration. But if you get addicted like she is, well...........save your pennies.

Very nice job!

uknowhoo
01-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Congratulations on taking that big step, Carla! It's such a rush, so liberating - good for you! Very nice pics, I like your new avatar pic best. Well done.

Hugs,

Tammi

GypsyKaren
01-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Carla

Oh, you look simply fabulous! Such a wonderful smile, a happy smile, they're the richest kind. We're going to Vegas later this year, and I'm definately going to stop in there and have a go at things, and craps, lots and lots of craps. Anyway, congratulations are in order, job well done!

GypsyKaren

Sharon
01-16-2006, 12:00 PM
Very nice photos, Carla. I bet you had a wonderful time.:)

sara_also
01-16-2006, 12:11 PM
Claracd,
you look terrific. I have vistied the glamour boutique. And met Amy she is a doll. You look like you had a great time.
Sara

Fallen Angel
01-16-2006, 12:37 PM
just one word beautefull !!

Carlacd
01-16-2006, 05:28 PM
To Holly, Laurie Ann, DanaJ, TGMarla, Tammi, Karen, Sharon, Sara and Fallen Angel. Thank you for such nice compliments about my makeover. It means the world to me. As both Holly and Dana told me once, once you have your first one, there will be others. Both the girls are so right, can hardly wait for my next one. Now when will that be, i hope soon.

paulaN
01-16-2006, 09:20 PM
Carla you look stunning. I am so glad you had such a good time. I know I would have. I can see one happy girl in those pics.