PDA

View Full Version : Country fair.

Tracii G
05-30-2014, 10:35 PM
The church right behind my house is having its yearly fair.
Live bands, rides,funnel cakes etc.
I usually go one night enfemme so tonight I went.
Light make up a pair of denim short shorts, a black cami and some cute sandals.
Had the top layer of my hair(long human hair wig) tied back with a pearl barrette.Had a small pearl bracelet and a couple of small rings.
No problems with anybody not even the teen boys and girls.
Had a blast just watching people like I do every year.
Decided to get a funnel cake so I got in line fished some money out of my purse and the guy in front of me said my treat Miss OK?
I said sure thank you so much so I tipped the guy that handed me my funnel cake.He said thank you ma'am I appreciate it.
No funny looks or tranny police.:)
While walking home there were 4 teen girls walking to their car parked on the street just past my house.
As I turned to walk up my drive way one of the girls said you are sooo lucky to be able to just walk to the fair and not have to try and find a parking place.
I said yeah I know its really nice are you coming tomorrow night? One of the others said yeah we plan on it.
I said I'll put out some small red cones to leave you a spot.Just make sure you don't block my driveway and just set the cones by the side of my driveway next to the house.
She said wow that is soo nice of you thank you.The other girls said that is so cool you rock GF.
All in all a great night out.

2B Natasha
05-30-2014, 11:35 PM
Tracii. Sounds like a average night out at the fair. Bit early for a fair but so be it. Personally. I love a fair. Always have.
It was very nice of you to put out comes. I wonder if they'll come back and park there. You'll have to let us know.

Cheers!!

Andy66
05-30-2014, 11:50 PM
Oh wow, I loved your story. It reminded me of the times I went to church fairs when I was a kid. :) Glad you had a god time.

Jane P
05-31-2014, 12:32 AM
That's nice to hear Traci , glad you had such a great night.

Michelle (Oz)
05-31-2014, 03:28 AM
That would be great fun Tracii. I find that the younger girls are the most astute at picking me (not hard by comparison with you though). Sometimes that results in a giggle or two but mostly just a smile and the satisfaction of good observation.

The group you met will have nothing but good regard for CDers because of your thoughtfulness. Good stuff.

Marcelle
05-31-2014, 05:55 AM
Hey Traci,

Sounds like a great night of just hanging and being . . . and look at you "Little Miss Helpful" with parking cones . . . nicely done and you do "rock GF".

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
05-31-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi Tracii, If you get past the teen aged girls then you've really made it.

kimdl93
05-31-2014, 06:35 AM
County fairs, church socials, farmers markets and other such events are so authentic. I enjoy them far more than commercially manufactured entertainment. Glad you had such a good time!

Tracii G
05-31-2014, 10:41 AM
It a Catholic church and they have a fantastic huge yard sale during the summer too.
I've been to that enfemme too several times.Really very nice accepting group of people.

Tracii G
05-31-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi Tracii, If you get past the teen aged girls then you've really made it.

Ha ha yeah I guess I passed the teen test.

Andy too bad you live in Vegas you could have gone with me.
Would have been nice to have a handsome guy's arm to hang on. :)

Chari
05-31-2014, 12:24 PM
Tracii, Great to read of your fashionable presentation and your acts of kindness (to others). You have given a wonderful image of us gurls that hopefully will be more acceptable in the communities. Enjoy.

Beverley Sims
05-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Tracii,
You give church fairs a new meaning and outlook.

Jean Marie
05-31-2014, 01:02 PM
Tracii, I think I will go to the fair tonight, but it will be David going.

Alice Torn
05-31-2014, 01:14 PM
A liberal church would be friendly toward a Cd, usually. More conservative ones, less so, mostly, i would guess.

Rachel Morley
05-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Acceptability or passability or both ... whatever it is you've sure got it. I loving hearing stories like this. Thanks for sharing.

Tracii G
05-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Tracii, I think I will go to the fair tonight, but it will be David going.

Have fun David and do have some funnel cake if you get a chance.LOL
I'm sure as a classy guy you have a date all lined up.:)

JamieQ
06-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Hey Tracii...it looks like I missed out on something good again! Maybe next time...

Jean. Ann
06-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Hi Jean Marie

We used to chat years ago

Jean Ann