PDA

View Full Version : dancing!

femaletrouble
06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
last night i went out to a gig, in male mode.the music was up beat an bouncy i went with a mate to have a sing along, the wonrn were dancing along to the tunes an i thought id mimic the dance movement of the women:) swaying my hips to the beat, felt good to after a few drinks:devil:

Katey888
06-01-2014, 02:50 PM
It does feel good, doesn't it? :D

My wife tells me I dance like a girl... I'm just happy that my uncoordinated anatomical jerking is recognised as dancing of any sort of gender, quite honestly - but it's what comes naturally, so that's how it's gonna be!

Most of my dancing takes place in the kitchen... Nobody has ever commented on why I have a mirror ball over the sink... ;)

Katey x

Jaylyn
06-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Lol at Katey's comment cause I know what she means. I sometimes wonder if every on at the dance is saying to themselves what is the spastic out on the dance floor doing? Wife and I love dancing but I'm not the best at it. I play guitar and wife is always saying how can you be so good on guitar and not keep in step to the beat.

DeeArel
06-01-2014, 03:11 PM
last night i went out to a gig, in male mode.the music was up beat an ...i thought id mimic the dance movement of the women:) swaying my hips to the beat, felt good to after a few drinks:devil:

It feels good with or without drink :D and even better if wearing a skirt or dress with a slinky lining. :battingeyelashes:

femaletrouble
06-01-2014, 03:29 PM
oh god i so wish i could have been wearing somthing sexy it's boring dressed in drab male clothes id love to have been wearing my sexy red dress i love so much lol

Dora
06-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I love to dance, I am now taking Zumba classes and am trying to get in shape.

Janine cd
06-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Its interesting to read that many of you are as uncoordinated as I am at dancing. Since our first date, my SO has always led on the dance floor. I think that she sensed my feminine feelings from the beginning .

Adriana Moretti
06-01-2014, 07:36 PM
i hear you on the dancing...I LOVE IT..Im picky on the music...but I LOVE to dance....I got some stripper moves LOL...Pussycat Doll Style!!!

Kate Simmons
06-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I love it in either mode. The music becomes part of me. :battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
06-01-2014, 11:36 PM
I get engrossed in the music whatever mode I am in.
I do dance like a woman and as a guy no one seems to notice.

CrossJess
06-02-2014, 10:09 AM
I love it in either mode. The music becomes part of me. :battingeyelashes::)

Likewise

I love dancing, I become a different person when that music fires up and I never need a drink either to strut my stuff on the dance floor lol I love busting my Michael Jackson moves:D

Elle1944
06-02-2014, 10:39 AM
My favorite thing to do with or without clothes, male or enfemme...........

sometimes_miss
06-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Well it's been what, 35 years since my disco days when I worked so hard learning all the steps so I could impress the girls. And now my legs are shot, so I can barely do a turn. However, it's still fun to get up there and spin the girls around, they're so busy they usually don't realize I'm hardly moving off a spot, and I still get to move to the beat. That's one thing you can't take from me, is the music that I feel in my soul, when the daylight comes and Im leaving the dance floor, by night time I'll be back for more.... Oh, Patti Labelle, I can just never get it out of my head.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIhYvbLtoY I close my eyes and it's still 1979......

PaulaQ
06-02-2014, 02:04 PM
I can't dance. Never have been able too. Always wanted to. I used to try when I was younger, but now it's just totally out of the question. I like dancing, and love dance music. It's a drag, because I'm less than a mile away from all the good places to dance. Oh well.