PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fragrance

AprilMae
01-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Can anyone recommend a fragrance that would work as a male or female scent? I would like something for those mixed up days. thanks.

wannabeagirl
01-15-2006, 11:42 PM
i luv Envy by Gucci

Sedona
01-15-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm not the biggest fragrance person, but you might look at CK One, which was advertised as being appropriate for both genders a few years ago. I believe CK Be is a more modern update. Ask the person at the local department store (you can make up some story about a gift for fraternal twin cousins who share everything or something).

Good luck!

Karren H
01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
For me its Calvin Kliens Obsession! Great smell and fitting name!! Ive been out many times without perfume and there is just something missing! The scent of a woaman!

love Karren

charly
01-16-2006, 12:29 AM
I posted a thread about that before but no one responded. My friend works as a fragrance model and she gets me any cologne or perfume i want :bs: . Lately, I've been wearing "Omnia" by Bvlgari. Even though I work with a bunch of big "toughguys", no one has said anything yet. It's very "in-between" but still feminine. Also you should smell "Happy" by Clinique. It's also very feminine but hard to tell that it's womens perfume.

AprilMae
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm not the biggest fragrance person, but you might look at CK One, which was advertised as being appropriate for both genders a few years ago. I believe CK Be is a more modern update. Ask the person at the local department store (you can make up some story about a gift for fraternal twin cousins who share everything or something).

Good luck!

I've seen Be. I'll try it out. No need to make up a story. I pretty much just buy what I want. I've never had anyone question me or say anything. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Jodi
01-16-2006, 09:58 PM
I agree with Sadona. I have worn Calvin Klein CK One, both body lotion and fragrence for the last 5 years. I get compliments from gg's when in drab.

Jodi

michellej
01-17-2006, 09:55 AM
It's Obsession or Opium for me.... both in drab and enfemme

Bernadina
01-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Can anyone recommend a fragrance that would work as a male or female scent? I would like something for those mixed up days. thanks.

Perfume doesn't work like that. Because everyone's skin chemistry is different, what works for one person may not work for another. The only way to find out what would be good for you is to try them.

It takes time.

Wonder in the department store purfume displays and spray one on your wrist.

Not on the paper card. That only shows you what the perfume would smell like on a paper card. The other trick a clerk will do is spray her fingers first and then dab it on you. That perfume has now been corrupted by her skin chemistry.

Wait 10 minutes and see if you like it. Try another one on the other wrist. Come back again another day and try some different ones.

Eventually you will find a couple that you really like on you.

Test, test and test. Its the only way.