PDA

View Full Version : Sweet reminders

Carmen
06-02-2014, 01:27 PM
I was traveling last night, crossing the desert, the evening was warm and calm.
My dress bag is laid across the back seat.

I begin to detect the faint odor of my favorite body spray...Parfums de Coeur Capri Breeze...emanating from my clothes within the bag.
My car smells so nice now!
Such a sweet reminder of the next few days. Carmen will be out and about, shopping, dining, relaxing.

What random little reminders do you experience?

Beverley Sims
06-02-2014, 03:54 PM
The only reminder I have like that is when a bottle of perfume broke in my luggage once.

It stunk for days and the TSA showed interest at O'Hare when I arrived.

It had obviously permeated throughout the luggage container.

I was called aside as my bag had been isolated for some readon. :)

Alice Torn
06-02-2014, 05:14 PM
When driving about dressed , which is extremely rare for me, and a cop is behind me, or i see one watching, it reminds me of the second time i ever drove dressed, in 2005 . amd a small town cop was watching me walk at night, and i got in my car, and he followed me, and about a mile later, the lights came on!!

Pippa A
06-02-2014, 05:17 PM
I have a particular white dress that I just love wearing. I bought it from a high street store and it turns out it has been quite a big seller so I sometimes see girls wearing the same dress in the street.

Whenever that happens I just love it. It's a lovely sweet reminder as you say, and also I adore seeing how different girls wear it and accessorise with it :)

Farrah
06-02-2014, 05:28 PM
This may be a little personal, but I love the reminder of wearing high cut panties when I move.....I simply love the feeling, because I feel so feminine! :o

Deedee Skyblue
06-02-2014, 06:04 PM
turning the steering wheel and bumping my upper arms into the outside of a nice pair....

Deedee

Abbygirl
06-02-2014, 06:14 PM
the little caresses that long dangly earrings give my neck!

Dana does shopping
06-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Doing everything with different care due to my long beautiful freshly applied nails ...

typhoidmary
06-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I love the smell of hair dye, always feel so much prettier when I just did my hair.

WhisperTV
06-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Perfume. Obsession for women. I wear it 24/7.

BLUE ORCHID
06-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi Carmen, Just thinking what combination that I will put together when I get dressed tonight.

Adriana Moretti
06-02-2014, 09:26 PM
yes that perfume!!! If I go thru a stretch where I can not get fully dolled up , that scent always makes me feel good and brings back memories!

Janine cd
06-02-2014, 10:13 PM
I love reaching for a dress or a blouse that I haven't worn in a while and smelling the scent of a perfume that I used the last time I wore it.

WhisperTV
06-03-2014, 04:17 AM
I also like the web ads that are smart enough to know your buying patterns.

I love surfing the net looking at tech sites or news or whatever and seeing the banner ads for dresses and shoes and bras and panties. :)