PDA

View Full Version : cant stop thinking about those high heels I tried on

darkstar
06-02-2014, 05:57 PM
I recently put on a pair of heels and a set of stick on nails,and I felt so turned on and sexy I cant stop thinking about it.Its such a strong urge,i like women but on the other hand want to be one and do be sexually attracted to men.I can long periods of time without these urges then I will get the thoughts into my head and they drive me wild.I want to give into my sexual urges but dont anybody I know to find out,if anybody could offer any advice id be greatful.

femaletrouble
06-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Thaks excaxly how i feel when i get all dressed up,
i feel so sexy its such a turn on, dont want it to stop

darkstar
06-02-2014, 06:19 PM
I know its great,when im alone in the house I dress up in heels and a dress and just walk around there so comfortable I feel so sexy

Laura28
06-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I am the same way i love to have Heels on with my toes polished and thi highs. I find them so comfortable and sexxy.

Kate Simmons
06-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Getting in touch with your feelings and what drives them is the first step. :)

GenieGirl
06-02-2014, 08:10 PM
They're comfortable for a little while....until you have to wear them out all night!!! I always feel it the next day haha. Umm...don't get turned on by wearing them so cantcrelate there sorry. I'm not too huge on heels but wow I loved wearing my friends boots last weekend!!! They were pretty hot....really want to get a pair now. They're the ones I wore in my last thread. Thought my feet were going to die that night but I made it much better than I expected. As drunk as I was and how tall the heels were I'm proud to say I did not stumble a single time!

BLUE ORCHID
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Hi Darkstar, Wearing heels takes dressing to a whole new high. (Pun Intended).

Adriana Moretti
06-02-2014, 09:17 PM
did someone say high?? oh..you meant HEELS ..oh...those are fab too...welcome darkstar...enjoy it, have fun with it, and I hope you stick around

ScarlettLox
06-02-2014, 09:46 PM
You are not alone, I am the exact same way, guess what, it's ok to be attracted to girls in guy mode and guys in girl mode.
MY solution is be a guy and enjoy it but when girl time happens upon you, throw on some heels and do yourself up right, and if you wanna take it further but don't want to actually seduce a male, a vibrator can be a girls best friend (that's just me tho).
Most important thing is that: You are not weird and there are many like you out there.

Janine cd
06-02-2014, 10:16 PM
I've never lost the sense of feeling totally feminine once I slip on a pair of heels. Nothing adds to the illusion better than that.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-02-2014, 11:10 PM
I love wearing high heels (the higher the sexier), pantyhose/tights, dresses, and makeup (especially lipstick). I like women, but want to become one. However, I am totally straight. The thought of being with a guy is disgusting to me. I want to go from a straight man to being a lesbian woman.

jenni2313
06-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Ahhh Heels...gotta love em. I say enjoy them. A great pair of heels are sexy and lots of fun. But my advice would be to make sure they are the right size. The sexiest shoes in the world may look good for the first 30 mins - but a day of dressing can be cut short if the shoes causes you unbelievable pain. Too big, and you won't have the needed arch support, and the balls of your feet will hurt before your leave the parking lot... let alone dancing the night away. Too small and your toes will be screaming within the hour. I may love em to death, but if they don't fit, they go back.

Alara
06-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Advice = life is too short. Do whatever feels right to you... and sexual urges well I you are not the first and definitely not the last ;) and as ScarlettLox said vibrators etc. can be a lot of fun... a lot..

Emi_
06-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I think it has more to do with the idea that we're not supposed to wear heels. Heels in an of themselves are great looking, but even most women hate wearing them.

I have health issues that keep me from wearing heels anymore and I am finding that there is more to "feeling girly" than any one or two items of clothing.

Vickie_CDTV
06-03-2014, 05:06 AM
As far as being with a man, think carefully before you make any rash choices (especially if you don't know them), the fantasy may not live up to the reality.

Hell on Heels
06-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Hell-o Darkstar, I think my profile name says it all. After a purge the very first thing that returned to my wardrobe was a pair of "HIGH" heels.
Yes Adriana, I know, calm down girlfriend!
As far as sexual urges, as girly and femme as I feel, and think I look, I have no temptation to be with another man, possibly as a friend, but sex is out off the question.
Not saying that it isn't right for you, or anyone else, life should be full of pleasurable experiences. If it feels right for you, enjoy it, don't let anyone tell you your wrong.
Just be cautious, and make sure it's with the right person.
Much Love,
Kristyn
OH YEAH, BTW. Welcome to the forum!

hope springs
06-03-2014, 06:47 AM
Darkstar, before i knew i was a CD i could care less about shoes. Now thats the first thing i look at on women. My suggestion is try on some woman's clothing and what it feels like.
Im straight but often have fantasies about men while en femme. Dont confuse feeling feminine with having homoerotic thoughts. It can be confusing but your feminine side and your sexual orientation are often different. So take time to honestly explore your feelings. Whatever you decide to be, own it. Embrace it because you only get one life.

Beverley Sims
06-03-2014, 07:04 AM
It is great to feel like you do and I think we all have.
Just don't let the pink fog and reasoning take command of your senses.

Alice Torn
06-03-2014, 07:16 AM
When i am really dressed to the nines, i often long for a single gentleman to dance with or hold me, but no penetration sex, is my rule. iam maybe too cautious. Still would like a right birth ladyfriend, or wife.

Renee Elise
06-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Lol Adriana too funny...It is amazing though how sexy heels can make your legs look. You even naturally slip into more of a feminine gait when wearing them. One of my favorite parts of dressing up is slipping my nyloned foot into a beautiful shoe. Personally I'd love to share my femme time with a lady...we're all different though and there are lots of complex feelings to sort through with regards to feeling feminine. Take your time enjoying them and there's good advice here about being careful.

darkstar
06-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks for all the advice its nice to hear different opinions from like minded people,i wont rush into anything to soon and will be careful.I like this forum feel very relaxed thanks everybody :).

Katey888
06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
Heels are great! :D

So many variations and designs... wowser!

Many GGs will tell you "We don't really like heels, they're uncomfortable, bad for your feet..." Blah, blah, blah....

They just want to keep them FOR THEMSELVES.... :devil:

:)

Difficult to offer advice on what you need... You want to give in, but you don't want anyone to find out?

Maybe just wear them in the closet...? ;)

Katey x

Wildaboutheels
06-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Heels? Your legs will look much better in flats. And a granny dress of course with just a little bit of ankle showing. Why do you think there are so many pics of granny dresses and flats in the P & V gallery?

Seriously, you are simply describing what drives 99% of the CDers on the planet [men] and how their male brains will interpret certain specific images [body parts] that your male brain determines are "motivating".

EVOLUTION's simple remedy/solution to allow men to be "pointed" to O ville very easily. It obviously works very well and IS what most here have in common with all those "other" sites.

It's also no accident that BOTH our male plumbing and "mindset" allow men Os so easily, unlike GGs who clearly got the short end of the O stick. But females did get the "power" to manipulate men. A "power" that many CDers obviously desire.

I think men clearly got the better deal.

In your case, the stick on nails certainly make you fairly unique I believe, but we all have various combinations of buttons that make us unique.

Advice? Why let any thoughts drive you wild IF they are easily fixed?

EVOLUTION is never wrong so don't feel guilty about your "thoughts". You CANNOT control them any more than you can control your "equipment" at will.

At 33, I am guessing this is not the first time this has happened, or that it will be the last for you.

kellibra
06-03-2014, 11:09 AM
darkstar i am totally on your page. in male mode all i think about is girls. most us are programmed it seems to appreciate femininity and beauty in the opposite sex. for some within that group though this manifests itself in a subconscious desire to emulate those women and wanting to be like them. in girl mode, getting all femmed up is a reflection of that buried desire to also express our hidden femininity. we have to ask ourselves why we feel the way we do when the stockinged feet with pretty polish slip into these high heels and we suddenly begin to wonder where this might take us. wanting to appear female from top to bottom for some, and i hasten to say ‘some’ for fear of arousing sexist complaints, is a door into finding out what the art of seduction is, all the way to attracting males out of curiosity even if we feel lesbian. this is probably a natural state of being a woman. nothing wrong with how you feel. you only live once.

ashley_addams76
06-03-2014, 11:57 AM
I enjoy my Calvin Klein Heels. They are pointy and sexy. Make me feel very sexy. Paired up with a silky pair of pantyhose and you can't beat it. Feels amazing.

Elle1944
06-03-2014, 05:50 PM
darkstar, just some tips if this is your first venture with heels. 2 sizes larger than your man size is about normal. Some makers aren't as generous so sizes do vary from designers. I need the wide widths and they are hard to find these days. GG women have a much narrower foot. D seems to be the standard width for regular women's shoes but the size may say C/D they would not fit me, D/W or Dwide will. Some web sites offer a template with both male and female size or a conversion chart. You have to carry yourself a little different when wearing heels as compared to a man's stride, it's normal if your butt protrudes out a bit, I think heels do that to you. I have a wiggle any way when I walk even in my men's shoes or LOL even combat boots. Learn to maneuver and walk with them before venturing out, set up obstacles that you may have to suddenly walk around or step over, learn to walk with a bounce from the heel to toe in the movement. Practice going up and down stairs carpeted and wood or tile. If you plan on dancing, that is another story, practice especially faster dances and of course "Cupid Shuffle". I love to wear my 5" stilettos or m 8" platforms, they are quite sexy. I've found the easiest heel height for me to wear all day long up to 16 hours is no more than 4", the 5" and platforms are good for about 5 hours tops.

I've loved girls shoes from my grammar school days, I hated my boys shoes, always tied shoes and in either black, brown or oxblood, sneakers back in my day were black and white, rubber and canvas "Converse". My sister got the pretty patent leather shoes or sandals with pretty bows or flowers in an array of color choices, yellow, red, white, blue, purple, and pink along with the browns, tan, or black or gray. So jealous so envious I was. I have over a 100 pair that I have collected over the years, sorted some of them out and going to sell some of them, I am a size 14, 12 male. Somewhere along the way somebody changed the shoe sizes, I do have a few pair of pumps that are a size 13 and they fit just fine and very comfortable from days gone by. I also just recently bought a pair of 4" pumps online of a size 14 and they were way too small, they were returned. If you buy online, make sure the seller will let you exchange or refund your money. You'd be lucky if you can try your shoes on in a shoe store if you can fit into the regular women's sizes.

Janine cd
06-03-2014, 09:34 PM
I have a pair of Naturalizer heels that are fantastically comfortable. I can wear them all day and never suffer any discomfort. Of course, they have only a 3 inch heel.