PDA

View Full Version : Is it difficult to find boyfriends?

chrissy
01-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi! This is my first post.

I was wondering how many FTMers are attracted to males. I am bisexual and find it difficult finding women who are boyish enough for me. Am I strange?

Abraxas
01-16-2006, 12:39 PM
I am attracted to boys, and find it very difficult to find a boyfriend. I've always been just one of the guys, so it's problematic.
As for you, I don't think who you're naturally attracted to has anything to do with whether you're strange.

KatieKaboodle
01-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I totally agree! I've known quite a few people who have transitioned and identified as gay/lesbian; I myself am one. It doesn't really seem that unusual, to be honest with you.

Katie

CaptLex
01-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi! This is my first post.

I was wondering how many FTMers are attracted to males. I am bisexual and find it difficult finding women who are boyish enough for me. Am I strange?

Hi, Chrissy, and welcome. I'm attracted to males, but have a hard time finding one I click with, as most males I meet seem to want to dominate me, and I'm not for that at all. I read recently that the best person for someone like me to hook up with is a bisexual male, but from what I understand there's usually an element of unfaithfulness attached to bi guys. So, I'm still looking. ;)

By the way, I don't think you're strange at all. We're all attracted to whatever it is we're attracted to. Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla and some like pistachio. Nothing wrong with any of it. Hope this answers your questions. :D

KatieKaboodle
01-16-2006, 08:07 PM
And some like neopolitan... remix flavor!!

Katie<------a big dork

chrissy
01-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I feel strange because I can understand how an FTM may find it difficult to feel accepted. But as a male attracted to boyish women, I am finding it difficult too. I have had several long term relationships in which I end up trying to persuade women to cut their hair or wear boyish clothes. But once the magic of the relationship wears off, they stop trying and I get frustrated.

CaptLex
01-17-2006, 10:17 AM
I have had several long term relationships in which I end up trying to persuade women to cut their hair or wear boyish clothes. But once the magic of the relationship wears off, they stop trying and I get frustrated.

Well, it seems to me that nobody likes to be asked to change whatever it is that they feel comfortable in. So, if you have to persuade someone to cut their hair or change their style of clothing, they may resent it because you're asking them to be someone that they don't feel comfortable being. Why not just try to connect to someone who already has short hair and wears male clothing? Or is there a shortage of FTMs? I know whenever a guy I dated wanted me to grow my hair, I knew it was time to say goodbye. :rolleyes:

chrissy
01-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I guess I have had difficulty finding any since I am not an FTM myself :(

Kieron Andrew
01-17-2006, 04:42 PM
im a boi thats attracted to m2f TS and all they see me as is girl and that annoys me!!! but now im lucky ive found a girl to love ;)

chrissy
01-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Well, I won't mention my age (which I am sure you can look up in my profile), but I have spent most of my life looking for boyish girls. Of course I avoid girly girls (they make me cringe), but I have found it really hard to meet someone boyish enough. And besides, looks aren't everything in a relationship. But they seem to count for a lot in bed!