PDA

View Full Version : Coming out

Delila
06-03-2014, 12:21 AM
I have recently felt a greater urge to expand my crossdressing. My wife said I should come out to my family and get it over with. The problem is that I have barely come out to any of my friends. I literally just this moment walked to my mailbox wearing a skirt and top. This to me is a huge coming out not caring what the neighbors think. What do you gurls think? How have your finally revealed your true self? I am on the edge of telling my family but they are religious and this would likely be the end of our family relationship. have you come out to your family religious would help I'm very torn. I feel that telling my family would release most of my ongoing reservations even though they live far away. Please help I'm so torn.

bridget thronton
06-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Every new sharing is filled with anxiety - but friend or family, if they love you it will go OK

Delila
06-03-2014, 01:22 AM
This is beautiful. But with my family it will likely go astray. I suppose I will just be brutal with it.

arbon
06-03-2014, 01:47 AM
If they live far away then why do you need to? Reservations about what?

Delila
06-03-2014, 01:49 AM
They taught me what I should be. It's hard to break indoctrination on any level.