PDA

View Full Version : A weird experience at Victoria's Secret

junetv
06-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Today I bought some panties at VS en drab. While checking out a young man came into the store. Now if you've ever been to VS, you know that the cash registers are located in the back of the store, so you have to pass by all the goodies to check out. The young man said "Hi, what's up?" several times to me, then the girl checking me out, and then another girl behind the counter. When they asked if they could help him with anything, he just shrugged and walked past me, winked at me, nudged me and smiled again. After he left, the girls behind the counter were puzzled, and I was confused too as well as a little pissed. I told the girls, maybe he was trying to tell me he was a crossdresser too, but that was a weird way to do it. One girl said he had been in the store last week too and said the same thing to them. She said she was going to kick him out the next time.

Anyways, there have been discussions about what to do when you see another sister in public. How to acknowledge or let them know that you know. Well, here's my two cents - MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. If it were his intentions to let me know that he knows, it made me feel very uncomfortable and I hated him for it. Especially when he nudged me in the back, kinda' like the ol' Monty Python "nudge, nudge, wink, wink"

btw, the girls at VS really warmed up to me when I said the panties were for me. At least that made me feel good.

TinaZ
06-03-2014, 01:59 AM
I totally agree with you, June. Unless you're on a shopping trip with another CD, I would prefer keeping to ones self, even if you're sure another customer is a CD.

Persephone
06-03-2014, 02:30 AM
Hi June,

Certainly an odd experience! But the women in the store said that he came in last week and said the same thing and behaved the same way? Doesn't sound to me like he is a fellow crossdresser nor that he was trying to tell you that. It sounds more like he has a disorder that can result in that type of behavior. I have a suspicion what it might be, but with so little evidence I do not feel it would be appropriate to be specific.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Marcelle
06-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Hi June,

I agree with Persephone in that the gentleman most likely has a bit of a behavior disorder. Regarding what I would do if I saw a sister out shopping . . . even if I was 100 percent sure I would not draw attention to her by saying hey "CDer her as well". I might compliment her on her outfit and see where it leads but I would let her make the first overture.

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
06-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Maybe it's his way of building up confidence to do his own shopping !

Beverley Sims
06-03-2014, 07:16 AM
I agree, ignore those that want to make contact unless it is a valid acknowledgement, and if curious yourself....

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

kimdl93
06-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Well, I don't know what his thing was, but evidently he did something similar a week earlier. Sounds like he needs to find a new hobby.

Kate Simmons
06-03-2014, 07:20 AM
It takes all kinds I guess. Sometimes I think we tend to attract these types without even knowing it. :)

Crissy Kay
06-03-2014, 09:04 AM
I agree with everyone else here on this. I buy all my femm stuff in drab. I figure its no one else's business what I buy, as long as I am paying for it.

Dianne S
06-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Huh. You didn't think of saying to the guy: "Nothing much. What's up with you?"

amyjacks2014
06-03-2014, 10:18 AM
^.^

When I read the thread, I was creeped out as a person, not simply as a woman. I think he may have been trying to scope out people for whatever reason.

Now, as to the possibility of meeting another CD in public, I live in a place that is small enough, and conservative enough that this might not happen, however, the university does have an LGBT group that I might try to get involved with once the next semester starts up.

Amy M. Jackson

Emi_
06-03-2014, 11:13 AM
It really doesn't sound, from your description, like this had anything to do with anyone's gender status. The girls at VS said he'd been there before behaving that way and that they were prepared to throw him out. Unfortunately, it sounds more like this individual is somehow mentally challenged or possibly on something. I'm sure that discovering a male shopping in the store just made for an interesting focus point and nothing more. I have had to deal with such individuals in the past and, even if it was about being transgender, his social responses are abnormal in the extreme. In short, there are all kinds of people with all kinds of situations that do all kinds of things and it isn't always because we are who we are or doing what we do.

Dana does shopping
06-03-2014, 05:52 PM
I think in another time You would refer to this cur as ... F*****n nuts.

~leanne~
06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
I was made while browsing in a local store, they were a male and female, both teenagers, they passed me a number of times being very curious, a little giggling but nothing was said and they soon got bored, I did feel a little uncomfortable but carried on browsing, I wasn't surprised being made, I'm very tall and do tend to stand out, I'm quite Shapley and tend to use a trolley to allow me to stoop slightly, it's done the trick for a while, let's face it people are going to be curious if they suspect you and as these two did, will come closer to check you out, the guy you talked about was probably suspicious of you even in drab, not very many non CDing men are comfortable buying ladies underwear.