PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

NavyM2F_WAM
06-04-2014, 04:45 PM
First up, this is not much, but I went through the drive through at McDonald's. When I got to the window to pick up my food, a girl inside complimented me on my hair (wig, mind you). She then asked me if I was doing anything and if I had a date. I just laughed. I may have pursued it if she was my type.

Have any of you been "hit on" or "picked up" while en femme (from girls or guys)?

bimini1
06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Yes and it was flattering, exhilarating, liberating and validating. Yet at the same time a bit creepy, scary & somewhat unnerving.

ScarlettLox
06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
No, but if it ever happens it would be the most flattering thing ever.

Emi_
06-04-2014, 06:19 PM
I suppose it's an inevitable part of playing the role. I have been flirted with at times, yes. For the most part it has been a flattering experience but only if the person approaching me is polite and kind. I have been grabbed and pinched and groped too, and that was about as close to being raped as I'd ever want to be and it was hurtful and demeaning.

CrossJess
06-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Yep, but im always dressed as a girly, thats how i ment my bf of 10 years, i was working and he came into my shop he liked what i was wearing on that day it was the combination of girls clothes being worn by a guy that attracted him, said i looked cute and asked me out, i could hardly say no he was hot as hell the rest is history! He later confessed to taking ages to pluck up enough courage to come in and see me haha.

Other than that ive had chatup lines and my bum pinched and slapped more times than i can remember lol its all good harmless fun though xx

Hell on Heels
06-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Hell-o Navy, Yes, very unexpectedly, I was out for a late night walk in town, mind you heels are not very practical where I live, so I drive to town for these walks, I have an area that I like, very touristy, lots of police presence, and I feel safe walking there.
So As I approach a hotel shopping area, to my surprise a guy comes along on a bicycle. He rides right past me, within a few feet. He stops about 25 feet later, turns around and pedals back to me. Im thinking OH NO! NOW WHAT? He rides a little bit past me again and stops, NOW IT"S, OH SH!T !!! I turn slightly away so he cant get a clear look at me, and he simply says "Hi".
Never having spoken to ANYONE while en-femme, all I could do was answer with a quietly spoken "Hey" and I immediately started to walk away from him. As I walked away I here him say " Your beautiful, you know that right?". I about cried, what a nice compliment, then I about laughed because he clearly had no idea! I continued walking back towards my car, well this guy kinda paralleled me at a distance, I kept my eye on him and his pace matched mine, and he's on a bike. I'm thinking WTF, Heel on Heels is about to happen.
Next thing you know I run into another guy, 20 ft. away, I think no problem, and keep walking calmly. Well this new guy says "Excuse Me", and I just freak and double time it to my car.
As I approach the car, the first guy is there, about 20 ft away, he says " I think your beautiful, you appear to be upset , and I just wanted to make sure you knew that". As he's saying this I'm opening my door, get in, and drive off.
The poor guy was being very kind, I felt a bit guilty, but wasn't prepared for this at all.
I've been back to the same area, a few times, and have not seen this guy again.
Much Love,
Kristyn

shawnsheila
06-04-2014, 07:35 PM
I have had guys hit on me,
I took it in two ways:

1) It made me feel like I did a decent job looking like a gal so that made me happy
2) it creeped me out the way the guys hit on me... if they do that to GGs like the way they looked, whistled and said thing like "Got dayum!" or "mm mm mm" at me, then I could understand why GGs think men can be creeps. For more context, I have been hit on by gay men (while in boy mode) and it was not creepy. I am not into dudes but I do find a "classy" hit on as flattering from a man (in guy or girl mode). In girl mode the dudes were just plain ol' leches...

BLUE ORCHID
06-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi Navy-Wam, Maybe she read you and was interested in having fun.

Terri Andrews
06-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Yes and I think it is a validation ,but it is also a bit scary .

BillieAnneJean
06-04-2014, 08:43 PM
I was propositioned by a guy at night once. I do not think it was sincere as much as I was seen as easy prey. Since that episode I am far more femininely careful of my destinations and surroundings.
Another time I was parked on a side street and as I rounded the corner at the main street I noticed a fire engine approaching from back on the side street. I was the only girl in sight and certainly the only one wearing heels, a skirt, and a dress blazer. As I scurried down the main road the fire engine turned on the main street towards me, and when opposite, slowed way down, blew their horn in two short honks, smiled, waved, and went on their way. It might have been a compliment of sorts. I felt complimented and also like my personal space was breached at the same time.
Other than those two times, having been out in public, not just gay bars, maybe a hundred times, those two were the only times.
Maybe if my hips were't so big or my legs were thinner"............ Maybe I am just fat?

But really I dress just for my own pleasure. However the compliments from GGs such as they like my dress, or nails, shoes, purse, lashes, or that I look beautiful all mean the most. Like one artist complimenting another.

kimdl93
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Oddly several times and each time at a gay bar. Oddly because each time it was a woman doing the hitting. And if I might say, young attractive gay and bi women. I wasn't available, but I was flattered and enjoyed some very good conversations.

Adriana Moretti
06-05-2014, 12:40 AM
I have been hit on by both...and its all good.

PaulaQ
06-05-2014, 12:54 AM
So far, only by really creepy guys. I don't mind guys - I really don't. But for whatever reason, the ones that seem to like me are blunt about what they want, not especially attractive, and generally really freaking scary looking. I seem to attract the real pervs and ex-cons. :( An actual pickup line, rather than a crude proposition would be a big improvement!

Wildaboutheels
06-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Every year from both but ONLY on Halloween. You would be surprised by how many folks have a "thing" for...

TeresaCD
06-05-2014, 06:04 AM
But really I dress just for my own pleasure. However the compliments from GGs such as they like my dress, or nails, shoes, purse, lashes, or that I look beautiful all mean the most. Like one artist complimenting another.
A wise friend told me once, girls dress for other girls, not for boys (as a rule). Makes some sense to me.

I have been, by guys when at a gay bar with some friends ( young GG couple, great kids- their engagement party).
To be honest, I was in a place where I would be viewed as easy prey. And the guys were creepy, I'll give them that. The girls I was with kept me safe, warding them off at times. And I learnt something - if asked, the response 'I'm a lesbian' is generally respected and clearly understood :)

That same night, one of the GGs friends at their party mistook me for a girl. That made my night :)

NavyM2F_WAM
06-05-2014, 07:38 AM
As an amplifying part of my post, I usually never go to bars (I have to drive to my location, so i can't really drink while I'm there; NO DRUNK DRIVING!!!). Well, at the restaurants, clothes shops, and movie theaters I've been at, no one has approached me, even to give compliments on how I look.

At my job, I'm about to switch back to day shift, and I plan to get a crossdressing makeover (closest one to me is near Atlanta). Hopefully, that will help me look better. Maybe then, that will help me look better to more guys (and hopefully girls). Mind you, I am not homosexual at all. In fact, I am a straight crossdressing man, but I want to become a lesbian confident woman.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Yes. I was in a movie theater. A man with his six year old daughter hit on me. He was nice and only asked if I wanted to go out for coffee. I declined. It scared me. I was not prepared for that.

Princess Grandpa
06-05-2014, 08:22 AM
I can think of two times. Once I was coming out of the stall in the men's room. Some dude at the sink turns around and says "Well. Hello there! I merely said hello back, washed my hands and ran.

Another time I noticed my wife being hit on. I don't really interrupt things like that as I understand it can be flattering. I'm not the jealous type. I trust her completely. What's the harm in a little flirtation. Suddenly I hear "I told you I'm not interested. You need to go now!" This is my cue. I step in and inform him in no uncertain terms it's time to try elsewhere. He looks me up and down and says "Don't worry. I can take care of you too!"

Hug
Rita

Krististeph
06-05-2014, 08:55 AM
First time was when out running at night- i used to run en femme. Kind of scared me in the way someone felt they had the right to just yell out at me (from their car). Up to that point I though i understood what being cat called felt like to a woman... I was wrong. I actually think it was a good experience- taught me a lesson, and now I don't allow the least little bit of teasing or derogatory talk from my employees, kids, or students. They can joke around in a way that is not threatening- but no bullying.

Actually, the most overt 'hit' was many years ago (when i was still young and better looking) and I was buying clothes en drab, a SA (sales associate) was rather nice to me (I was buying a bunch of stuff). She asked if I wanted to try any of it on (this was when I was still pretending this stuff was not for me) and of course I said no, not for me, etc. She told me it was okay if it was for me, and said I should at least check the size of one of the items. I told her I didn't want anyone to see me, she sighed a little in consternation. She led me to the back, put me in the last changing room and handed me a dress: "Try this one on and let me in when you are dressed." I changed and let her in, she looked the dress over, tugging and straightening here and there.

Then after the sale, she asked if I wanted to meet her for a drink or something, we could meet at a place known for a mixed crowd: cd or not cd (...that is the question. <groan>) She seemed like there was a lot more going on than just trying to be nice to a customer! Alas for the opportunity, I was married.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I wonder what more I could actually do to get more good, wanted attention (especially from girls). I'm separated and about to get a divorce (different reasons; she knows nothing about my crossdressing or desire to become a woman). I have a friend (thought she was going to be my future girlfriend), but she does not like crossdressing and doesn't accept it. When I talked too much about it, she stopped talking to me for a while.

typhoidmary
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I've been hit on numerous times, tbh I love it, it's not like any women are busting down my door so I take what I can get. It's usually guys who are aware I'm also a guy (the voice gives it away) but they find me attractive anyway. No one's ever been pushy towards me, although it's usually when I'm out with friends and at least a couple of the guys I hang out with a lot are pretty intimidating when they want to be, makes me feel safe haha.

Farrah
06-05-2014, 04:45 PM
I've never been hit on, but I think It would be flattering and validating. However, I wouldn't act on it! I think it would also be somewhat awkward.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-05-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm not a homosexual, by any means, but I might play along. I've always been a shy person (only dated 3 or 4 girls in my whole life), so having someone give me nice attention would be great. Now, if a woman were to show me attention, I would be willing to jump at the opportunity to be her friend (or should I say "girlfriend"?).

ArleneRaquel
06-05-2014, 05:06 PM
I have "hit on" a few things while in female mode. My reaction depends on the manner that I am approached. I had a nice conver4sation in girl mode yeaterday while tanning my legs, the gentlemen was about age 45 and he was very respectful. I very lovely experience.

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 03:30 AM
I was picked up seriously once at a party.
The guy was besotted with me and I had to disappear off the scene in order to continue living my life.

The guy was heartbroken and I did see him as one of the guys now and then.
He never realised.

Kate Simmons
06-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Usually by guys, sometimes girls. One girl one time refused to believe I was a guy until I showed her my DL. I was kind of flattered really.:battingeyelashes::)

laurie01
06-06-2014, 04:43 AM
As I go out more I seem to attract other females. They think I am a GG at first until they get really close or I start talking. When they think I am not a GG that's when they start flirting more and complimenting more about my style. It's a great feeling to flirt with females en femme.

Some men have tried hitting on me mostly in gay bars, but I just tell them I'm not interested. Most places I go to dressed are where there is mostly women.

Paulacder
06-06-2014, 04:50 AM
It happened to me several times while being out for the evening, many times in the Gay Bars or Clubs. A lot of times it was by a person just out for a fling, left hand dawning a wedding band, crazy. Once by a "Lez" gal who described in detail what she would like to do to me, gave me her phone #, never pursued it. Once in a parking lot as I was followed by a individual after leaving a book store, who offered me a substantial amount of money to accompany him for the evening, being careful, concerned about cops running a sting opperation for prostitution, just a "No Thank You" was the thing to say. On and On, I could write a book...........

Claire Cook
06-06-2014, 06:08 AM
It happened to me once. I was out for a birdwatching walk when I met up with two women who were obviously partners. We chatted for a bit, and then they asked me if I wanted to join them in their apartment that was nearby. I was quite flattered (maybe it was my butch look?) but politely said no.

amyjacks2014
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM
^.^

As I was coming out of Taco Bell on the way to work, I got on my bike (28-speed)
and started to move away. A woman was in a car and came out of the drive-thru
lane, and stared at me up and down.

I've been whistled at a few times and such. Nothing threatening, and as long as
it stays that way, I am fine with it.

Amy M. Jackson

jessie1209
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
When I see a person who has obviously taken the time and put in the effort to make themselves look their best I make it a point to let them know.

A little compliment goes a long way and just seeing them smile afterwards makes my day.

It doesn't matter if they are a crossdresser or just an older female trying to keep that sexy look with just earrings heels and lipstick.

Diane Edwards
06-06-2014, 07:40 PM
I have been hit on by both...and its all good.

As have I! Frankly, I've found the women to be a bit smoother in their approach.

Marcelle
06-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Ah . . . Um . . . hmmm . . . Nope. One look at me and most people know exactly who I am, so no smarmy pick-up lines for this gal.

Hugs

Isha

Tammy Lynn Tx
06-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Only when i was much younger, skinnier and much cuter.
and by both men and women, one was by a young GG that was younger than my daughters.

Christina Sevilla
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
I have been hit on by a guy last tuesday when i attended a support group meeting. Said i was so beautiful and gave his number. He sounded like a school boy and had difficulty speaking in my presence. I admit i was both awed at amazed being on the other side of the fence and did not even imagine that a man would react to me that way. He was later asked to leave since the meeting is a safe haven and not a pick up joint.

michelleddg
06-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Still perfect from the field, never been hit on. Of course, I pretty much never put myself in a position where being hit on is a possibility. And, for good measure, I've never hit on anybody, either as Fred or Michelle. Must add all of this to my bucket list. Hugs, Michelle

khaleesie
06-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Only by my wife. I don't leave the house in my female persona....

Ugly Michele
06-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Yes, but have only gone with a man I know, I ask him out.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Only by my wife. I don't leave the house in my female persona....

You have got to try it! It is the wave of the future! LOL. Enough sarcasm. Actually, I was being serious. I love crossdressing, and I want to do it as often as I can (prior to getting my m2f transition completed).

khaleesie
06-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Hehe. No I'm quite happy with my current arrangement. And I wish you luck and expediency.....

MssHyde
06-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Laurie cute picture! you look like a GG to me

Sallee
06-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Yes In a straight bar years ago. I had worked up the nerve to go into a bar I use to frequent when I was in college. There was a band playing and lots of dancing I ordered a beer and everything was going well no one seemed to notice that I wasn't what I looked like, Yea passing ! All of a sudden some taps me on the shoulder and asked me to dance It kind of scared me I shot him down and said no. Looking back I wish I had said yes. It was a great thrill knowing I was passing that well. I have had guys compliment me before too but never like that evening. I felt sorry for the guy after I said no. Do real girls feel that way when they turn a guy down?

Catfishthepirate
06-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I doubt I will ever be hit on when dressed.

geri
06-08-2014, 02:55 AM
yes. we had a wonderful fun time. and the second time was even better.

geeri

NavyM2F_WAM
06-08-2014, 06:18 AM
I assume that, after I get professionally made over, then I might get "hit on". Like I said, I'm not interested in men at all, but I might play along, just to feel better as a crossdresser.

Carmen de Rafael
06-11-2014, 01:42 PM
I've never been hit on while dressed. Been told from a TS that I would be if I attended her parties. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend her parties to find out.

Allison2006
06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
I've only been hit on online, never out in public. But then the only times I've ever been out in public have been a couple of times on Halloween.

JustineFallow
06-12-2014, 02:54 AM
I've been hit on only by guys at fetish events. Flattering as all hell, but I politely and firmly let them know that it just ain't happenin'.

melissakozak
06-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Uh, yes. Been hit on lots....fun and flattering at first....kind of annoying after awhile because, as one might say, the car is on display but not for sale...:) Most of the men who have hit on me are most likely just into T girls....and the women who have hit on me, that is another story altogether...

Bryanne
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
In my teens, yes. I was hit on quite often in girl mode when we would trek to a roller rink on the other side of town. In our little group, we had two GG's and two of us that dressed -- one of the GG's was my ex-girlfriend who sort of started me on my dressing path. A group of girls at the rink would hang out with us, and one was particularly fond of me dressed, not so much when en homme. A few guys were very into us, almost uncomfortably so! I haven't been out yet following a long absence, and unsure of how I might handle that now.

SherriePall
06-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Not really. Have had the door held open for me several times by gentlemen. But I always put that down as being kind to the elderly.

StaceyJane
06-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Once I was at a commuter train station in Fort Worth the security guard come over and started talking to me. I didn't feel like talking to him so I went upstairs to the platform and he followed me up there. I didn't know if he thought I was a GG or what. It felt really creepy.

~JessM~
06-14-2014, 11:07 AM
I actually have a funny story about this.

I went to a house party in my hometown where everyone knows I'm a CD. So I was standing outside smoking a cigarette and a guy I have known for easily 10 years, mainly as a man, starts hitting on me. At first I didn't even realize he was until my brother comes up to me and whispers "I think he is hitting on you".
So I started telling him nicely "no thank you", but he keeps going and starts to really put it on heavy, So I finally say "No" and deepen my voice for it and he still doesn't notice it and keeps going. After about 20 mins of him tring every line he can think of I finally tell him " you know your hitting on a guy right?" Thats when it finally "clicks" in his head who I am and we all started laughing. :)

Sarah M
06-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Yes an one thing led to another and it was intriguing an exciting ....

Simone_40
06-14-2014, 01:34 PM
I can't count that high.

MzVanessa
06-14-2014, 01:45 PM
I have been hit on by a man while I was in girl mode... But I have also been hit on by crossdressers while in man mode... Lol.
The one time I was blatantly hit on while in girl mode was at a gas station. I saw a guy notice me as I was driving up and he was pumping gas. As I was about to get out of the car I saw that he was looking my way waiting for me to get out. This made me a little nervous and I was admittedly dressed a little provocatively in a short skirt and 5 inch heels. This was about five years ago... I was still married and also not yet confident going out in girl mode. So I get out and he immediately looks my way and smiles. I smiled back and went about my business. Next thing I know he pulls up and says "Hello Miss... I have to tell you you look amazing tonight". At this point I got very nervous... Panicked... And rushed to remove the nozzle and get back in my car as he tried to talk to me. I just said thank you and have a good night... Jumped in the car and drove off. At that moment I was very nervous and scared... But in retrospect it was very flattering and exciting. If it happened today now that I'm single and confident going out dolled up... I probably would have chatted and gave him my number.... He was tall and handsome... And didn't come off as creepy... I was just so nervous in the moment.
On the flip side... The two times that I have gone to Tgirl bars in boy mode... I have noticed some crossdressers are very forward and aggressive. I must say I enjoyed those two experiences very much =)

Ava Tryptyk
06-14-2014, 02:27 PM
I've been hit on, mostly by guys (who are aware that I am indeed a crossdresser). It doesn't really bother me (I probably would identify best as being "heteroflexible" anyway). The other week I was wolf whistled at by someone in a car driving by, and I thought it was pretty funny (and a little flattering, whether they thought I actually passed for a GG or was simply a pretty crossdresser).

NavyM2F_WAM
06-27-2014, 04:43 AM
I hope that guys or other M2Fs don't hit on me. Well, I don't know how I will be after I start hormones. Maybe I will actually like it.

MzVanessa
06-27-2014, 04:37 PM
I recently went on the dating website Plenty of Fish and created a profile where I clearly revealed that I was a crossdresser in case guys couldn't tell I wasn't a GG. It is very surprising how many guys, most who according to their profile were looking for a woman, messaged me and flirted. (And I asked to make sure they knew who they were dealing with). More men have a thing for girls like us than we might think. It was very flattering but 99% of them really wanted nothing more than a quick experience to satisfy a fantasy or curiosity.

Alice_2014_B
06-27-2014, 04:52 PM
I have not.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Vanessa,

I set up a profile on Plenty of Fish, too. I clearly stated that I am a crossdresser looking for women. I'm not attracted to genetic men. I haven't totally decided if any other M2Fs "tickle my fancy" as they say. However, no one has even replied to my profile. I must be doing something wrong.

By the way, you look super amazing!

MzVanessa
06-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi Charlotte, thank you for the compliment. POF is tough site for men looking for females. When I first became single again I tried it for a few weeks looking to date a GG. I must have sent 20 messages to ladies and only got 2 replies which lead nowhere. That immediately discouraged me from the whole online thing. I have also had other male friends say the same thing. I assume it must be just as difficult if not more for a Tgirl to find a female. Now as a tgirl looking for a male... I was receiving around ten messages from guys a day. If I had to guess... it must be 75% men and 25% female on the that site... so it's harder for a man to find someone when ladies have so many options to choose from.

wilt575
06-28-2014, 01:14 AM
Uh, yes. Been hit on lots....fun and flattering at first....kind of annoying after awhile because, as one might say, the car is on display but not for sale...:) Most of the men who have hit on me are most likely just into T girls....and the women who have hit on me, that is another story altogether...

That another story might prove interesting, how did you react anything come of it? I had it happen once seems she was lez first and bi second went okay.

nikinylons
06-28-2014, 02:53 AM
YES, one halloween my wife and I went out to a club near where we live and I was hit on many times. I had a black dress on from Suddenly Fem, black pantyhose, 4" heels, my shaper with breast forms, full long nails, full make up, and hair. This place is not acustomed to CD's or any other types of us guys, but many lesbians hang out there. We walked in and immediately 4 guys were fighting over buying me drinks. My wife just stepped back and let me work them. LOL. ALthough I am very passable, I have a really deep voice, so I did my best to hold back until I had to talk. I ordered my wine and said in a loud voice, make it two, one for my wife too. I thought their eyes were going to fall out of their head. Then in the bathroom, I was standing at the urinal, because the toilet was just too nasty, this drunk guy comes in, doesn't notice me at first, then say holy ****! What's a girl doing... I said, HEY I'm a dude and it's halloween. He gave me his number LOL ahh good times!

Colleen03
06-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Back in 2008 I went to a fetish ball in Winnipeg and was hit on by both men & women. It was the one and only time I went out en femme but it was an amazingly sexy feeling

Lauren_B_83
06-29-2014, 11:37 PM
No, I have not

Katherine_meows
06-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes, I always tell the gentleman who compliments me in that sort of way that I am not his kind of girl. I was actually hit on yesterday and told that a friends friend would "totally tap" then I proceeded to let him know I was a boy. :) He got super embarrassed and told me that I'm the kind of girl he hope to not run into at the bar. It was cute. I understand that us ladies aren't for everyone, I've made it a point to not lead anyone astray, I know when the right person wonders in my life, they will love me for everything that I am. :)

NavyM2F_WAM
07-01-2014, 02:32 AM
I can't wait to have someone (hopefully a girl) "hit" on me, while in girl mode. If it is a guy, I will probably just play along, but will have to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that I'm a guy. My soon-to-be ex-wife, who still wants to be a friend, suggested getting some Dermablend. That awesome stuff (another post on here about it) covers just about anything. Maybe it will cover up my hard-to-shave facial hair enough for me to look more girly.

JamieOH
07-01-2014, 03:52 PM
I was at the grocery store not long back. Totally looking like a guy with boobs in drag. No makeup, hair not did, not even clean shaven. But I was wearing a cute outfit and the 20 something security officer called me miss. And flirted with me shamelessly. He was a decent looking guy. And he was all smiles. Flirted with a few other gg's as well. But I was astonished. He was very sweet. And I an sure he was just trying to brighten my day. It worked.

Ivie
07-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Well in two instances, one distant ( I was honked at, and seeing as it wasn't followed up with verbal abuse I take it was a meant as a complement!) And otherwise repeatedly at Way Out. It was fascinating to experience from a female side (given the event they of course know what one is), but it was shocking how forward some can be. There was one in particular that was very much interested in a friend of mine and all of a sudden I realised our group of three were behaving as a protective sisterhood as I have seen GGs do (though thankfully I've never been so forward so I'm glad to know I have never provoked that from the other side)
For the ones coming onto me I just started explaining that I wasn't into guys and they gave up.
It did get a bit annoying if you're not after anyone (I'm happily married and if I can just find a way to acknowledge my feminine side to my SO things would be perfect) but I'd still reccommend it to any girls thinking of going, it was otherwise great.

NavyM2F_WAM
07-14-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm going out tonight with people from work, that know that I dress (and some that may not!). Since I don't dance, I was told that I will sit, drink, look "cute", and get "hit on" by people. I kind of hope so.

nehapriya
07-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Yes, I was once .A girl came to me and said i was looking beautiful , She started talking to me and then she was not ready to believe that i am a cd .later she introduced me to her friends and we are very good friends now ,we go shopping and sometimes for ladies night outs too ,,

Stephanie47
07-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Decades ago I went out for a neighborhood stroll in a vivid red dress and red heels and a blond wig. I was not looking to attract attention, but, I did get a honk and a hoot from a passing pickup truck. The truck approached from the rear, so I know he did not see my face, although, way back then I may have been passable even from the front (except for my height).

Badwolf
07-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Closest I've had so far are some double takes. Not sure it's because they think i'm attractive, or clocking me. I prefer to believe the former for now.

Badwolf
07-14-2014, 12:06 PM
I've had a creepy boy hit on me. I was completely in male mode (not even shaped eyebrows if I remember right), and the guy decided he had to "convert" me. It was my friends boyfriends birthday (I had gone in my friends car), so I was stuck with a guy who was trying to get me drunk and to dance with him all night.

Creeeeepo

I have had guys hit on me,
I took it in two ways:

1) It made me feel like I did a decent job looking like a gal so that made me happy
2) it creeped me out the way the guys hit on me... if they do that to GGs like the way they looked, whistled and said thing like "Got dayum!" or "mm mm mm" at me, then I could understand why GGs think men can be creeps. For more context, I have been hit on by gay men (while in boy mode) and it was not creepy. I am not into dudes but I do find a "classy" hit on as flattering from a man (in guy or girl mode). In girl mode the dudes were just plain ol' leches...

Sandy Michaels
07-22-2014, 04:19 PM
I only get hit on in fem mode. sometimes it bothers me because I don't get that attention in guy mode. my friends tell me it's because I look more relaxed and confident in fem mode. that and there are a bunch of pervs out there.

Alice Torn
07-22-2014, 04:51 PM
MzVanessa, You are so right about Plenty of Fish! I have been on there for years, and have had almost no action on there, period. I have answered many womens ads, and had almost no replies, and about one reply to my ad, every two or three years. It must be the women have way too many male fish on there, to choose from, and the lady fish are not biting!

Darlylong
07-22-2014, 05:03 PM
I got some attention from two guys once, but with my face it is hard to do a good impression, and soon enough they realized who I was and their reactions were actually rather hilarious. I'm very careful to avoid attention when I go out and I don't post my face on the internet hardly at all.

samantha rogers
07-22-2014, 06:18 PM
Short answer...yes. I have been hit on. Always, though, in a club where there was no doubt what was under my dress. Some, very diligently despite being told my age and marital status and general unavailability. But always with general respectfulness. It helps, I suppose, that I am six three barefoot and in heels tower in intimidating fashion over all of them yet encountered. Not that I am interested, but why are so many "admirers" ....hmmm...vertically challenged? Tee hee

Natalee
07-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Yes, I've been twice to LGBT friendly bars. The patrons are typically very forward. My first time out, I was too damn nervous to really let down my guard too much. And you definitely get some very deep stares from the super-cute 20 something gurls; haven't had the guts to talk to them yet. They make me feel like an elephant wearing heels.

Joni T
07-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes and it was flattering, exhilarating, liberating and validating. Yet at the same time a bit creepy, scary & somewhat unnerving.

This ^ exactly.
Joni

candacegates
07-22-2014, 09:32 PM
I was out at a LGBT bar this past weekend and was hit on and offered a drink. It was really nice to be the one offered a drink for once. Thankfully they weren't pushy/creepy.

StephanieR
07-25-2014, 05:14 AM
Not really. Quite a fantasy though.

dpastra
07-26-2014, 01:19 AM
First time it happened to me was on my first full outing. I had finally gotten the nerve to get a makeover and wig and try going out in public fully dressed. I had no real plan, I just walked around a local park and sat on the bleachers by the softball field. It was nice and quiet with no one around so I started to read my book. A few minutes go by and a large group of guys show up to play and sit right on the bleachers I'm on. I just freaked out and tried to make myself as small as possible. But as luck had it one of the guys starts calling to me to come down and talk to them. Hell no I wasn't going down there so I just buried my head in the book and ignored them. The guy kept trying to get my attention but after 5 minutes of me not even looking up and his friends starting to heckle him, he finally just called me a rude b#$*h and walked off. As soon as they walked off to play I hauled my butt out of there as fast as my heels would take me. Scariest moment of my fem life.

Jean. Ann
07-26-2014, 06:27 AM
Yes,
I think it is just we are not used to being treated in this manner, and it can. be quiet unsettling.
Especially if the attention is unwanted.
As one GG friend said. " welcome to being a Woman"

Jean Ann

Aldoreeq
07-26-2014, 02:13 PM
No, I have not.

Cindia
07-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Yes, a few times, but since I pretty much only pass in the dark and I've been in LGBT friendly bars when it happened, they knew what was under the skirt.

LydiaG
07-26-2014, 11:19 PM
I've never been passable but I've been hit on by both males and females. They've always been polite. It's a huge confidence boost when it happens.

CarleyK
07-26-2014, 11:51 PM
A little over a week ago I was at a Mall in town. I bought these wedge heels and walked through the Mall. It was not busy and no one paid heed to me. There is a CD Store in the Mall. I went in there because there are used CDs and there are a few that I have been looking for. Next thing I hear is Do I know you? I don't respond because I am not aware the guy is talking to me. I hear it again. I look up and the guy says I look familiar. At first I thought I was busted by a friend and I am thinking OH NO! I look at the guy and I do not know him. I tell him that. He tells me I look familiar and asks me if I want to go out. I said no. I start looking at some CDs and he again asks me if I want to go out and have some fun. I say NO! I am fine. He walks away and I see him leave the store and go down the escalator. I am not sure if he knew I was a Crossdresser. Oh well.

Kathi_32
07-27-2014, 12:12 AM
I was once going grocery shopping late at night and they had the main entrance closed off, so I was looking to see how I would get into the grocery store when there was a subway sandwiches next door where a man said to me, "Those are nice". i just looked at him and continued to look for an open entrance.

biggirlsarah
07-27-2014, 12:36 AM
My wife and I stayed in a gay hotel in Brighton (gay capital of England) for a weekend away, many moons ago, we were in the bar on the Saturday night, having returned from a nice meal in a local restaurant,sat there having a glass of wine, and these two gentlemen asked if they could join us ladies and I got chatted up, mind you we were the only girls in the place, it was all very flattering it really made our evening, the gentleman was obviously more interested in me much to my wife's dismay , maybe they were looking for a bit of fun, my wife and I did have a good laugh about it when we got to our room, but it really made me feel like a real girl.

Bethany38
07-27-2014, 07:31 AM
The only time this has ever happened to me I was out for halloween when I was 14. Me and a friend of mine were both dressed ans these two older drunk guys hit on us. Now though I doubt that would happen as I have the shoulders of a linebacker. Recently though a nice young lady did compliment me on my eyebrows, asked me if I did them myself, to which I replied yes. She then said damn they look better than mine.