PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Just Got Ma'amed

Aly Cat
06-04-2014, 07:31 PM
So my friend and I went to a sub shop to get a sandwich for dinner and after ordering my food and telling the guy what to put on it, i went over to the register to pay with someone else. While I was talking to the cashier, the guy making my sub said... "Ma'am, are you eating here?" I told him yes and went back to paying. It didnt even really dawn on me until after I paid that...did I just get ma'amed?? Thinking back on his question, it just sounds weird for him to say "Man, are you eating here?" I dont know anyone who just says man when addressing them.

I was not en femme or anything. I was wearing khaki shorts, a gray tshirt, and flipflops. No makeup, no wig. I have been on hormones for close to 2 months though now so maybe...just maybe, they are working? If I did get ma'amed, that makes me SUPER happy!!!

cdinmd206
06-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Southerners just have a way with words. Just enjoy it.

WhisperTV
06-04-2014, 07:36 PM
If you look anything like your photo, the hormones are working. :)

And congrats on your first ma'am. I'm sure it won't be your last.

Aly Cat
06-04-2014, 07:43 PM
I do look like my photo, just with hair down to my cheeks. Maybe it was my voice too. I have been practicing my feminine voice and have been using it more frequently. To the point where I dont even notice anymore. Several of my friends have told me my voice is getting softer and a bit higher. Maybe the voice is what tipped it. Either way, Im super excited!

This is what I look like without the wig btw.

BLUE ORCHID
06-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Hi Eva, I would take a compliment anyway I could get one.

Tracii G
06-04-2014, 08:36 PM
All strawberries and glitter when you get ma'amed huh?

WhisperTV
06-04-2014, 08:41 PM
You're wearing a funny expression, but you look cute as a guy too, Eva. :battingeyelashes:

Aly Cat
06-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Haha sorry about the funny expression. I was having a weird moment.

Chari
06-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Eva, Could be that soft feminine glow that you are projecting as seen by others that they say "Ma'am! Enjoy.

Rhonda Darling
06-05-2014, 05:14 AM
Eva:

Once your natural hair is a little longer and cut to a femme look by your stylist, you'll have it knocked. Your avatar/profile photo shows a great female look/presentation. The hormones will only continue to add to that. You'll be getting mam'd more often than not in no time. I'm envious.

Best regards,
Rhonda

Katey888
06-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Nothing wrong with your expression, Eva - and it's a sweet photo that really shows the feminine side of you... :)

It's easy to see how even just a minor amount of makeup or accessories would make you look very girly... And I'm sure the voice speaks volumes for your femininity... :) (sorry - bad pun..!) Seriously - voice may be the decider if the presented image is even a little femme...

Good to hear that made you super happy - keep the feeling, but it will happen again...

Katey x

Farrah
06-05-2014, 05:21 PM
You're cute!...I'd would probably ma'am you too...:heehee:

ArleneRaquel
06-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Darlin,
You look great. I would likely ma'am you also.

mechamoose
06-05-2014, 06:08 PM
That is wonderful to hear!

Part of how people deal with you isn't just how you look, it is how you act and present.. I don't mean flagrant stuff, I mean subtle stuff.

I'mm really happy for you!

- MM

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 03:26 AM
With what you are doing euphoria would set in each time I would assume.

See it is worth all that trouble.

Eva, I wish you well on your journey

femaletrouble
06-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi eva you look sweet, id,even pull out a chair for you

PretzelGirl
06-06-2014, 08:32 AM
It looks like a femme cut to me the way you have different lengths and with swept bangs. Keep enjoying it as you will be hearing it more!

ChristinaK
06-06-2014, 12:04 PM
You do look feminine. Way cool, considering you were not even trying! I've been called Ma'am once and it made my week! Congrats!