PDA

View Full Version : Things I Miss

CrossKimmy
06-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Things I miss.

I miss waking up to the butterflies fluttering around all over my body as I get my best bra and favorite pair of panties ready. I miss blasting a girly playlist, playing the songs of my femininity. I miss taking a shower, stepping into the steam salty and earthy and stepping out smooth and sweet, using all of my girly shower products. I miss rubbing lotion on freshly shaved legs and chest. I miss the smell of japanese cherry blossom in the steam. I miss stepping into my panties and closing the bra around my chest, stuffing it for perfect cleavage shape. I miss putting a soft silky robe on after. I miss opening the box of makeup imagining all the possibilities. I miss the smell of the make up box. I miss the sounds of the rummaging, too. I miss the feel of foundation over my bare skin. I miss the taste of lipstick and the stickiness of lip gloss. I miss how beautiful my eyes looked after I applied fake lashes. I miss how beautiful my hair looked after I added extensions. I miss going through my closet and finding the perfect dress, one that hugged my curves or that fell loosely over my faux-femme physique.

I miss the sound that heels make when clipping across the tile. I miss the way my dress would hike up when I sit down, exposing just the right amount of thigh. I miss the lingering scent of a sweet perfume whose notes would play like a pretty spring blossom. I miss how sexy my legs makes me feel after a fresh close shave. I miss dancing to songs that empower my feminine self. I miss the way a skirt would swish across my shaved bare thighs. I miss the catwalk, strutting my stuff and posing for pictures. I miss changing outfits, pulling out everything from the closet, and creating cute and sexy stylish ensembles, head to toe. I miss exploring my feminine sexuality.

I again miss the butterflies fluttering around all over my body as I grab a purse and open the door. I miss the caress of wind blowing up my dress and over my freshly shaved legs.

I await the perfect storm. The day that I have to myself. To be all of me. Not just one side. The world isn't ready for a girl like me... yet. So I stay locked inside the closet of my imagination, where I have every dress, shoe style, skirt and blouse, and all the pretty lingerie in just my size.

Sorry if it is long. I've just had this on my mind lately and wanted to express it to you girls. Thank you for being here. :daydreaming:

Teresa
06-05-2014, 04:34 AM
Tamma I wish you could see my list of things I don't miss at 29 ! If you did I think it would look as if we're from different planets !!

Katey888
06-05-2014, 04:46 AM
That's very poetic, Tamma... and those are very sweet and understandable sentiments... :)

Hopefully you (and we!) don't miss those things for too long... :yahoo:

But like Teresa, I do miss being 29 as well... :cry:

Katey x

Kate's at home
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM
I agree with Katey. Poetically and perfectly described.

All the best,

Kate

CarlaWestin
06-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Miss being 29? I miss being 49! But, not that much.

BLUE ORCHID
06-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Tamma, Is I was reading your story I was wondering if maybe she was locked up in solitary confinement .

WhisperTV
06-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Well said Tamma. You definitely hit all the high points.

Oh, and leaving lipstick stains on drinking glasses. :)

Robyne Rocks
06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I really thought this was a lovely post. Thank you.

Speaking as a genetic female who enjoys being feminine, I can tell you I have very similar feelings when I get myself dolled up, & I think you describe that feeling very well. It's nice to feel fresh and pretty. :)

I also love the smell of makeup. Especially Cover Girl blush. Every time I'm about to apply it to me or my husband, I take a long, slow whiff of it. I wish they would make a perfume of that scent. :)

CrossKimmy
06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Thank you girlies sooo much! I absolutely miss being a girl and for some reason it's really hitting me hard now. I added a few more details.

I am so thankful for the compliments. I'm glad you liked it.

:o

CrossKimmy
06-06-2014, 01:00 AM
I really thought this was a lovely post. Thank you.

Speaking as a genetic female who enjoys being feminine, I can tell you I have very similar feelings when I get myself dolled up, & I think you describe that feeling very well. It's nice to feel fresh and pretty. :)

I also love the smell of makeup. Especially Cover Girl blush. Every time I'm about to apply it to me or my husband, I take a long, slow whiff of it. I wish they would make a perfume of that scent. :)

awwww thank you hon! I love the step by step process us girls go through to get dolled up

and I love the smell of the make up box after I open it.. it's a reminder of who I am and who I am about to become

TinaZ
06-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Tamma, that was a beautiful post. We sometimes joke about the Pink Fog, but the feelings you've perfectly described are what we're really talking about. This is all about feeling a certain way. All these pretty, sweet, soft things help us FEEL like ourselves (or a version of ourselves, I guess). When dressing is not an option - the situation I'm in now, too - it can be painful to think about.

Thank you for this post.

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Tamma,
You can wax lyrical all you like.

"Get out and give it a go."

Hell on Heels
06-06-2014, 03:01 AM
Hell-o Tamma, That's a very well written story of the things we all love.
Our minds are a great place to explore our femme side aren't they? It's when these thoughts truly come to life that we can really appreciate them.
I love the scent of cherry blossoms, don't get me started on butterflies!
Much Love,
Kristyn