PDA

View Full Version : Are You Having Fun?

WhisperTV
06-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Since cross dressing has come into your life would you say you're having more fun now? Or does it introduce more problems in your life than fun?

Kate Simmons
06-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun Hon. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Sc0rp10N
06-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Haha! Same as before! My problems include: my job sucks, I don't make as much money as I would like to and I don't get as much sex as I would like. Everything is momentary, fleeting. These problems are ever present. The cross dressing actually didn't change my life that much, but that could be because, as I've said in other posts, its really just kinda like cos-play for the wife and I and it's just about 3 hrs every other Saturday. Unfortunately NOT this coming Saturday though, have family staying over.

CrossJess
06-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Dressing girly is always lots of fun!:battingeyelashes: ALWAYS has a wow wow factor!

Dressing like a man is quite depressing so I've been told!.... Pheww! glad I don't then!!

Katey888
06-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Oh I'm definitely having more fun with this now... :D

And more than that, I fully intend having even more fun than now in the future....! :yahoo:

Katey x

RADER
06-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Yes, I am enjoying it more every day. Since I am now retired, I have more time
to devote to my "Hobby"
Rader

Jaylyn
06-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Since I'm not an everyday CD and my wife knows, he's, and encourages I guess I am just having fun. No problems except when I get a run in my thigh highs, or mess my eye liner up....

UNDERDRESSER
06-05-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm not "dressing" just skirts and Hosiery (at times) but yes, I'm enjoying it.

Teresa
06-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Whisper,
I've CD most of my life and it's not been fun for most of it ! Having kids, building up a business, major house improvements having Teresa in part of my brain with the guilt and shame tore me apart !
I have only come to terms with it since joining the forum and I am now beginning to have some fun but I'm not kidding myself that things can still go pear shaped and I could lose everything I've worked for !
I feel I'm entitled to enjoy it but I know it will come at a price !

suchacutie
06-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Exploring the part of me we call Tina is exciting! Ok, she is high maintenance, no doubt, but little in this life arrives without effort. Since we only found Tina a few years ago, we skipped the guilt part and we never had issues of hiding Tina since my wife and I found her together. The whole experience has been encredibly enjoyable, but also a mountain of work!

Linda Stockings
06-05-2014, 09:50 AM
For the most part, it has been fun. I have learned a tremendous amount about myself. I learned how my mind seems to have expanded to double my thoughts in certain capacities. While I don't consider Linda an alter ego, I know that my activities and thoughts as a CD have enabled me to be far more considerate and empathic towards GG and other women. I'm certain there are thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and open mindedness I never would have developed if I had never opened my mind to simply think about and imagine what it would be like if I was a woman. Could I handle the maintenance? Could I cope with not having what I felt would be the beauty I felt would be needed? What if I was born with a body too big or small. I am glad to be graced with what I have, love to CD and probably always will. I'll never be a woman, won't pass, and will very lucky if I can blend from 20 yards away. But I love to CD.
However, there have been times of serious loss (my job), almost lost my wife, and have seriously jeopardized my entire financial situation. I HAVE TO EMPHASIZE VERY STRONGLY THAT THE REASON FOR ALL THAT TROUBLE WAS NOT CROSSDRESSING. The reason is because I allowed things to get terribly out of hand, my focus was poorly directed and my priorities were completely out of order. Was it a pink fog? I don't think so. I ALLOWED EVERYTHING TO GET VERY F'd up, and I should have known better.

Enjoy, with your head on straight, and your thoughts and actions well grounded,

Linda

Cheryl T
06-05-2014, 10:07 AM
The problems were when I was younger and there was not as much support available.
Now that I'm "out and about" and have lots of support it's always fun.

avant1465
06-05-2014, 10:59 AM
I was in a relationship that lacked BOTH s*x AND intimacy..... and knew I had to leave. Having done so.... and seeking companionship through a Web-site ("dating" site), I landed a lovely lady who was NOT ONLY warm and intimate... but who I told I was C/D, and she was SO accepting... and we've "hit it off" beautifully... and I couldn't be happier.

So, in answer to your question..... my life is 'way better with C/D-ing in it... and an accepting partner....

DonnaT
06-05-2014, 11:10 AM
I don't know if I'm having more fun than I would have had had I not been a CDer. That's like asking if I enjoy being a right hander instead of a left hander.

I believe my wife would had been happier, so that might have resulted in a more enjoyable lifestyle.

I'm just glad that since I do have the need to CD, that I enjoy it. Don't know what I'd do if I hated it.

dana digs sweaters
06-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Yes of course! :)

Been crossdressing since very young.
Was fun then and still fun thru the years.

Only burden is the face shaving. :(

Jean. Ann
06-05-2014, 12:36 PM
It brings me joy and happiness

Jean Ann

carhill2mn
06-05-2014, 12:37 PM
For me it has been what is known as a "mixed blessing". I have always loved the way I feel when I wear women's clothes but there have also been many stressful, painful times
that resulted from my CDing.

Laura28
06-05-2014, 12:43 PM
It is fun and i love it, but it does come with other stress, but wouldnt change for the world i am finally proud after all these years of who i am.

WhisperTV
06-05-2014, 05:53 PM
To answer my own question, yes I'm having fun.

I don't know where this trip is taking me, but I'm enjoying the ride. :)

ArleneRaquel
06-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Living attired as a woman 24/7 is so joyful that I want to shout !

Rachael Leigh
06-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I have fun shopping for clothes and dressing but yes it has brought the pitfalls of relationship issues and that really is not fun. If I could stop and sometimes I think I can it would be easier for sure

Alice B
06-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I have always said that if you are doing something that is not fun or that you do not like, then you should do it unless someone is paying you to do so. Hell yes, when I dress it is fun and I'm not getting paid.

Christen
06-05-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm in the mixed blessing camp here. CD'ing has always been in my life, and sure, I enjoy it but it also brings so many complications.
I know many have said that they jump in to a dress to relieve stress, I've used the excuse myself. Honestly CD'ing introduces more stress in my life than it reduces.
Still wouldn't change much. I do have fun getting dolled up.

Christen x

Jaymees22
06-05-2014, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun. Right now the pros certainly out weigh the cons. I think if it stops being fun I might stop but I doubt if that will happen.

BLUE ORCHID
06-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi Whisper, I should have to buy a ticket to have this much fun.

WhisperTV
06-05-2014, 08:18 PM
LOL Blue. :)

Once my body was a temple. Now it's an amusement park. :heehee:

Adriana Moretti
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I don't know where this trip is taking me, but I'm enjoying the ride. :)

yea....this....you only get one chance to ride this rollercoaster.....make the best of it

nataliebynight
06-05-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm in the mixed blessing camp here. CD'ing has always been in my life, and sure, I enjoy it but it also brings so many complications.
I know many have said that they jump in to a dress to relieve stress, I've used the excuse myself. Honestly CD'ing introduces more stress in my life than it reduces.
Still wouldn't change much. I do have fun getting dolled up.

Christen x

It's probably more stress than fun a lot of the time. :-(

Nadine Spirit
06-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes I am having more fun, because I am allowing me to finally be me.

KaceyR
06-05-2014, 11:49 PM
For me it's mixed.
In general I'm having fun, especially with the occasional outings,etc.
It's allowed me to find a part of myself which is fantastic.

Where it's not, is where it's also made me realize a few things on myself. And has got me questioning if it's more than just CDing. Mainly as I've gone out liberally, friends and family support, and such. So there's been few 'worries' or hang ups with it.. But that's allowed me to think on things further then.
This has affected/kicked up some depressions I have about life, relationships, my capability for such, my finances,sexuality, potential GD, and a ton of other stuff and really brought them out to the fore.

Pretty much the last 2 decades I've kind of plodded along in life just existing.
Now I'm living more but having to face some tougher issues I'd ignored.

So, yeah I'm having fun. But it's not been without its consequences.

Amanda_Robinson
06-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun Hon. ;):battingeyelashes::)
Ditto, Kate :o

Farrah
06-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Im having more fun, now that my wife knows!

amyjacks2014
06-06-2014, 01:28 AM
^.^

Oh, I have all sorts of fun, especially because I know that I have put thought and effort
into looking good, and looking good while being a woman is a must. I have to admit that
I've been more confident enough more recently to essentially "come out" as a CD, and I
think that confidence has been passed on to the quality of my work.

On the one hand, I live in a very conservative part of the country, and at times, I might
feel that I have to be concerned about my security, but most of the time, part of the
excitement of doing this is doing it right in the face of those people who don't like it.

For example, I know two ladies at work, who talked quite nicely to me before I started
cross-dressing. Once I started, the one is still quasi-civil to me, after stating that she
doesn't agree with it (not that she has anything to do with my decisions), and the other
simply has not said much to me at all. However, I have met people like Margaret, who
took me up to Wal Mart to buy some clothes. And the people at Taco Bell have seen me
in both male and female modes, and they accept both, and I don't mean in a customer
service kind of way. I have been there enough, that they know me by name, and they
know what I like to order, and so on.

Amy M. Jackson

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Cross-dressing has always been in my life and the fun and excitement never subsides.

Eryn
06-07-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm definitely having more fun since I've started dressing and going out regularly. My spouse and I have met wonderful friends and done a lot of things we never dreamed of doing before.

I've also bumped into some not-so-pleasant people, but luckily only on the 'net, not face-to-face.

If I had to do it again, I'd do it the same, but it would have been nicer if I'd come to terms with myself at a younger age!

khaleesie
06-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Of course it's fun. It does indeed add another level of complexity, but one day at a time.....

Marcelle
06-07-2014, 06:54 AM
Hey Whisper,

Interesting question. Am I having more fun? I guess internally I am. I mean when I get the chance to present "en femme" to the world and just go about my business then yes I have an internal smile because I am being true to myself for the first time in my life. Interestingly, when I am "en boy" I still have that internal smile because I feel complete. It is funny, since coming out and presenting my wife has said she found the "man she first married again . . . fun loving, funny". Go figure, it took dressing like a woman for me to regain that part of my male self my wife thoroughly loved. :) :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

BillieAnneJean
06-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Crossdressing has added a new kind of fun that I didn't have before. It allows me to cast aside all of my male responsibilities for a short time and when appropriate, have silly fun sort of like women seem to have on the dance floor. They don't seem to care, they just want to let go and dance just because it pleases them. And when I go back to my male life it is now by choice. So my male life is more fun because I am now male by choice instead of just the way I was born or the default.

But it does not replace the fun I have when with my SO, which is the only thing that recharges my batteries. Nor is it life altering like the climb out on takeoff, or the sound of the boat when the sails become the sole source of power.

Crossdressing is another fun and therefore my life is more fun. Male by choice and sometimes female (sorta) by choice.

I AM HAVING SUCH FUN!

WhisperTV
06-08-2014, 08:18 AM
If I had to do it again, I'd do it the same, but it would have been nicer if I'd come to terms with myself at a younger age!
I feel exactly the same. I'm so envious of the cute young men who are just so stunningly beautiful.

Julia B
06-08-2014, 08:22 AM
I guess since I am back doing it the fun and thrill of it wins out!

tightsplease1986
06-08-2014, 09:32 AM
This is the single most exciting thing to happen to me in many years! Up to recently my life was dull and seemed to be repetitive day in day out (except when with friends and family). Now I never feel lonely when alone because when I do I just slip on my lovely feminine clothing and change into Gracie who is never lonely :)

Gracie xx

Ugly Michele
06-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Yes, I have always enjoyed it, now have been shown even more excitement. It is such a wonderful day birds singing, sun shining, and so at peace.

docrobbysherry
06-08-2014, 10:55 AM
U have no idea! Most guys my age r baby sitting their great grand kids or puttering around their gardens. I get to live a fantasy life filled with erotic adventures, interesting younger friends, and get to know what being a celebrity feels like.

When I was young, I read stories about changing identities and having wild adventures and erotic girlfriends.

Never imagining late in live I would experience the real life adventures of not only changing identities, but becoming an erotic female from my fantasies!

Tracii G
06-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Deff more fun.

CarlaWestin
06-08-2014, 11:38 AM
U have no idea! Most guys my age r baby sitting their great grand kids or puttering around their gardens. I get to live a fantasy life filled with erotic adventures, interesting younger friends, and get to know what being a celebrity feels like.

When I was young, I read stories about changing identities and having wild adventures and erotic girlfriends.

Never imagining late in live I would experience the real life adventures of not only changing identities, but becoming an erotic female from my fantasies!

Geez Louise! All of the above for me. And I'm certainly having great fun now. Even in guy mode in everyday life circumstances I relate to the empowerment of having such an intimate lifelong experience with my whole other female self. My only regret is the time wasted by the narrow minded haters I've had to deal with and plow through.
What could make it better? Well, I have made commitments and I'm a (wo)man of my words.

WhisperTV
06-08-2014, 07:34 PM

I'd imagine it doesn't get more fun than that! You go girl! :)

Hell on Heels
06-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Hell-o Whisper, As I've said before it's a blessing and a curse, but overall it's been more of a blessing. Whether it be a form of stress relief, or self expression, the happiness I have found, by far outweighs any burden that may come have along.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Princess Chantal
06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Yes definitely, I wouldn't be doing it if it weren't

sometimes_miss
06-08-2014, 11:21 PM
It's not 'fun'. It simply feels like what I'm supposed to wear. And no, it's not something that enhanced my life, more like screwed it up.

Simone_40
06-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Since cross dressing has come into your life would you say you're having more fun now? Or does it introduce more problems in your life than fun?
My beautiful wife divorced me because of it. I miss her, but I can now become Simone anytime I desire. It was literally killing me NOT to be Simone.

Jessicajane
06-09-2014, 03:40 AM
Being Trans, has certainly impacted my life and I have observed the impact it has had on a number of my Tans - girlfriends. That is not to say that there are no great times and feeling good shopping, going out and finding companionship from those who understand....dependant on your male situation ...some balance the two well, but many find the feminine side increases and for those in a relationship with a woman this can cause angst and stress...I would not have chosen this path, but it seems that I am destined to stay on it...

Zylia
06-09-2014, 04:54 AM
It depends on how you interpret the question. Cross-dressing has been part of my life as long as I can remember, so I cannot really compare. It's not a worry-free condition and probably something I could live without.

But yeah, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade and all that.

bimini1
06-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Well yeah it can be a lot of fun to do it to express this side of me. There is nothing like it. But there can be some drawbacks. There is stress of not being able to be more open about it and express more in the real world. I used to say the price of admission is not worth the payoff. While I no longer feel that as strongly, there are still tinges of it. When I told parents (bad idea, looking back one of only regrets), they said nothing good will ever come out of it.

Roxie
06-09-2014, 06:06 AM
Im having the time of my life now that I live alone. Roxie has a mind of her own and look forward to seeing where she goes . Its a enjoyable part of my life

Carrie R
06-09-2014, 06:53 AM
It's plenty of fun. Without Carrie I'd be just some boring dude.

Brittany CD
06-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Definitely lots of fun, although there are more problems now

Bryanne
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Having been away from it for about eight years, I'm not just rediscovering the "fun" of it, but doing new and exciting things with my dressing. I have been exploring hip padding, and working on so many details that I couldn't afford to in my youth!

PaulaQ
06-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Since I started transition - I feel a whole lot better - that's fun.
Well, gender dysphoria is no fun for me at all.
Actually presenting as a woman - also does nothing for me at all. They're just clothes and makeup. It is fun to go someplace when I'm looking especially nice.
My sex life - which I can't really discuss on the forum - is WAAAAY more fun though. ;)
Some of the situations I get into with my friends are really funny now. That's also fun!
Dealing with my soon-to-be-ex wife - not fun.
Dealing with people who either really hate, or are, ahem, overly enthusiastic about intimate relations with us - not fun.
So on the whole, yeah, I'm having fun - at least when someone isn't trying to assault me or one of my friends. (That part is seriously not fun.)