PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives to tucking - form fitting clothing

Diamond
06-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Hello everyone!

I’m a long time lurker on these forums and have literally just joined because I have a problem for which I can’t find an answer. I’d like to ask for advice on what the best alternatives are to tucking.

Here’s a bit about myself for context.

I’ve wanted (for the best part of a year now) to try out tighter, form-fitting clothing. Four years ago I had surgery due to testicular trauma and have since found myself physically unable to tuck. Even light handling causes considerable discomfort to such an extent that tucking isn't a viable option for me and so I haven’t been able to wear such clothing without ruining the image of a woman.

So, apart from opting for looser clothing (which is what I currently do), what alternatives are there and which is most effective?

Just in case it’s ambiguous, what I’m NOT asking is for advice on how to tuck. I’ve read a tonne of articles and guides on the topic (including the one here) such that if you were to send me to any, I’ve probably already seen it. I’ve tried many dozens of time over the last twelve months – I simply cannot physically do it.

Many thanks!

brenne
06-05-2014, 08:47 AM
I don't think tucking works for me, so I often wear a tight pair of denim short shorts underneath a dress. Either that or when wearing panty hose, I just shove 'em between my legs and the hose keeps it all looking flat enough.

Teresa
06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Diamond sorry to be personal but it depends how big you are ? I find I can wear most styles of skirt even a denim mini without tucking, I guess my male bits are about average but then I've never compared to others. I only wear stockings but two pairs of panties to keep things in place, I never want to wear tight girl's trousers which may give you a tucking problem !
If you're going to CD, I guess most of the time you want to feel comfortable so if you can avoid tucking I guess I would go with it.
I hope I haven't missed your point and you need to cover embarrassing erections ? In that case you do need to find a solution !
I hope I'm not going to be zapped for saying that !

MustangGirl
06-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Have you tried a light or medium control panty girdle. I was never fond of tucking, so I wore a short leg panty girdle. They also have the bonus of having garter clips to attach stockings.

Heidi Stevens
06-05-2014, 09:33 AM
I tuck the boys in the garages when I start, but I get comfortable enough that by the time I change they've dropped back down. I do keep the hose between the legs the whole time. With shapewear, padding, pantyhose and panties, everything stays smooth in front. Try tight panties, hose, a short spanx, and a body shaper over every thing to smooth it all out.

Teresa
06-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Heidi that sounds uncomfortable but I'm not sure if it's possible if you've had a hernia repair ?
Sorry Heidi I'm smiling because I haven't heard that term before and I was thinking WTF has being in the garage got to do with tucking !!
I don't think that will be possible for Diamond anyway.

Emi_
06-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Many drag queens I know use the panty part of a pair or two of control-top pantyhose as a means to keep things under control as it were.

skirtsuit
06-05-2014, 10:35 AM
If you wear dresses with pleats and full, longer skirts you might be able to go commando style.
I have a similar problem when I ride my bike en femme. My boy bits are rather larger than average and any kind of tucking combined with the bike seat is pure torture. My solution is to wear thigh shaping (bike short style) control briefs and place Mr. Johnson and is 2 friends along the inner side of 1 thigh. Comfortable for me and doesn't show thru pencil skirts and the like.

Best, SS

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Diamond,
I would learn to live with it an keep to loose clothing.
Sorry.

Vickie_CDTV
06-06-2014, 04:42 AM
I'd learn to live with looser clothing (or wear tighter clothes and live with a bit of a bulge there if you don't have to pass), you really don't want to risk injuring yourself further.

Ressie
06-06-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm not good at doing a full tuck either. It's actually painful. Like Brenne in post 2, I just go for flat enough. The boys ain't gonna park in the garage as Heidi pointed out, but I still pull everything back. Two pair of tight panties or pantyhose and panties keep the front flat enough for loose clothing. Maybe sticking a maxi pad in there would help give a flat front without any bulges?

I've also made my own gaff which pulls everything back without fully tucking. I think the pain involved will preclude you from wearing tight pants or leggins. Good Luck Diamond girl.

jenn
06-09-2014, 11:51 AM
I have worn a snap crotch piece of shapewear one to two sizes smaller then pull really tightly between your cheeks. it really flattens things out.

5150 Girl
06-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Have you tried gaff panties?
Another thought I had, maybe you could get some polly-fill,,, (available at anyplace that has craft/sewing/ect),,, Then stuff the polly fill in your panties on either side of your junk. You're kinda making a pocket in your panties for your boy bits, kind of like a custom guitar case fits snugly around the instrument.

Lorileah
06-09-2014, 12:33 PM
and even though the OP said it wasn't about tucking...it is. All this can be found in the sticky already