PDA

View Full Version : Feel more feminine in guy mode

lacie21cd
06-05-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm looking for things I can do to feel feminine that won't cause my wife or boss to have an aneurysm or even feminine items that can be easily hidden under clothes. Some things I currently do:

Wear panties (obviously!):battingeyelashes:
Wear cami or women's shirt under thick polo (would love to wear a bra but those adjusters in back stick out like sore thumb)
Shave hands
Paint toes
Wear stockings or pantyhose (in winter)
Have a morning and evening beauty regimen

Anyways Ladies,
Anyone have other tips for ways to feel more feminine without causing alarm?

Lacie

Teresa
06-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Lacie most of your list is possible.
I've been out completely underdressed even with a slip and lightweight skirt, cami and Tshirt. As you say the bra can give the game away not so much the adjusters but the very successful way the Wonderbra works. My chest has had several conversations with guys one being a policeman ! I thought a thick sweater would hide it but as Tina pointed out you end up with pronounced humps !
I guess just do it and have some fun ! I thought I was safe walking the dog and was wearing a skirt and Tshirt and got seen by a full commuter train ! I just smiled and carried on walking !

Jaylyn
06-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Can't think of any other than as you walk practice a feminine walk especially when no one is looking at the office just a few steps might help especially if you feel the panties and hose underneath as you walk. Makes you more sensitive to them which translates feminine to the brain.

MichelleH
06-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I usually wear clear nail polish, sometimes with subtle, off-white French tips and have seldom gotten a second look. The only comment I can remember is when a waitress said, "You have really nice nails".

Michelle

Zylia
06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
What does feeling feminine feel like? Does cleaning the house and cooking a meal help?

Brandi Lesalle
06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
I use the rest room like a lady, and practice my walk when nobody is looking

Dana M
06-05-2014, 02:54 PM
I painted my nails to be a little more girly.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-05-2014, 03:23 PM
The only things I have done in boy mode have been to wear my pantyhose/tights and shapewear/corset under my other clothes (means wearing jeans in the warmer months, but oh, so worth it!). I'm in the Navy, so I have to be very careful with what I wear underneath my uniform. If it stands out, I could get asked about it (or worse, I could possibly get in trouble). I wore a corset under my uniform once. As far as I could tell, no one noticed.

Robyne Rocks
06-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Not to answer for my husband, but he will often wear a girly necklace or sometimes an anklet. He almost always has his toenails painted, too.

An ex of mine would sometimes wear women's jeans, as it's not really noticeable, but it made him feel prettier.

deebra
06-05-2014, 04:18 PM
You can wear a gold necklass, cross or something else that doesn't have to stand out as totally female. There are women's tee's shirts (sold in WalMart) that are very soft cotton, danskin, etc. that can pass for male but only you will know it's female. A pair of girl jeans, mid rise, bootcut without embelishment on the rear pockets can also pass and if the fit is fairly tight they make the combination of girl jeans over panties feel oh so feminine when walking or sitting. Also add a belt that could pass for either gender but you will know it's "girl". Shoes might be a little harder but you can search, now that it's summer all women wear flip/flops and you can find a pair that will blend. Glad to hear you want to do this and you're moving along in your CD journey. Aren't there bra's (Walmart) that have all elastic straps that wouldn't show???

Farrah
06-05-2014, 04:36 PM
I often practice my walk when no one is looking. Sometimes I do it when people are looking or can see me...I love it!

Beverley Sims
06-06-2014, 03:38 AM
Walking and general deportment exercises all help and singing like your favourite female singer.
That can help the voice.

Kate Simmons
06-06-2014, 04:22 AM
Why do you have to feel like one or the other really? Why not just feel like yourself? It seems like perception and more likely self perception is key here and you need to convince yourself. Just an observation.:)

WhisperTV
06-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Wear perfume.

Deedee Skyblue
06-06-2014, 05:09 AM
one thing you can do while in guy mode that won't give you away is tuck... others I like are wear a necklace of ankle bracelet. Maybe a toe ring?

Deedee

Erica Marie
06-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Why do you have to feel like one or the other really? Why not just feel like yourself? It seems like perception and more likely self perception is key here and you need to convince yourself. Just an observation.:)

I second Kate. Feeling girly is a piece of mind, feeling like yourself is natural. If you have to practice feeling girly then it is not natural or real.

Pat
06-06-2014, 07:54 AM
I do some personal grooming things so I can have both sides of my personality at peace.

I shape and trim my eyebrows -- every time I look in a mirror I'm reminded that Jennie is with me because I know what a bushy, unruly look I have without taking care of them. But to the outside world it's invisible.

I buff my nails -- it just makes them smooth and naturally shiny. Again, only I know what uncared for nails look/feel like on me. When I'm working a difficult problem, I run a nail over my bottom lip and it's so smooth it reminds me I have two sides of my intellect to bring to bear.

Someone mentioned wearing women's jeans -- I get the Diva jeans from Old Navy; they're cut perfectly for a man, the legs fit great compared to men's jeans and they're totally off everyone's radar. The only problem is very shallow front pockets. ;)

lacie21cd
06-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Thank you everyone for your suggestions!! Keep them coming if you have any more....

@Erica and Kate - I probably could have phrased the subject and question differently. I agree femininity is a state of mind, it does not matter what you are wearing or doing. I was basically trying to find out what girly things you girls do to when en drab to have some outward manifestation of your second self. Being allowed to show this side of me outwardly (with an unknowingly supportive wife) has only been allowed recently, after many years of repression and denial, so I just wanted to find out what others do in a society that is generally still unsupportive.

Sarasometimes
06-06-2014, 12:03 PM
I wear unscented/mildly scented women's deodorant and use Skintimate shave gel. Bras can be noticed but less so with front adjusters, be careful. Tucking is a good idea and depending on your size some women's socks are virtually identical to men's. I wear women's underarmour compression shorts under my running shorts. Regular plain manicure/pedicures with clear polish. If you have enough of your own hair you can get some feminine/unisex treaments. Subtle highlights, color or conditioning treatments in a salon that tends to cater to women. I have a few that put cap sleeve gowns and leopard capes on all the clients. If you look online you can find some salons that do conditioning treatments under a dryer.
If you shoe size is small enough some women's sneakers can pass as men's and even some sandals.

Janine cd
06-06-2014, 09:51 PM
I wear femme jeans daily and womens trouser socks over ladies briefs. I have never encountered anyone criticizing my attire.

khaleesie
06-07-2014, 06:55 AM
(would love to wear a bra but those adjusters in back stick out like sore thumb)

Wearing a sports bra, or a multi-way bra is possible. Obviously the sports bra doesn't have adjusters or seams in general. The multi-way (removable straps) allow the straps to removed and turned around so that the adjusters are in the front which is much easier to hide.

Tamara Segunda
06-07-2014, 10:43 AM
There are so many nice trouser socks (plain or patterned, textured or smooth, and some even quite sheer), they're my go-to socks. For summer, there are lots of nice androgynous looking sandals that won't get you a second look, but the raised heel-bed on the women's designs will let you know that you're wearing something special.

Ginger Jameson
06-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I always carry Chapstick. I like cherry for the scent. I apply it like lipstick for a quick boost of femininity. It's doubly nice if you can get an empty men's room so you have access to the mirror.

Come to think of it, a compact mirror would fit in some pockets and make the feeling even nicer.

amyjacks2014
06-07-2014, 03:32 PM
^.^

This thread has been very educational, entertaining, and empowering (I think of myself doing these things). It's got me thinking on what I can do next, to kinda step up the presentation.

A couple things ...

In the not so distant future, I will look into getting a necklace, a purse, and some sort of lipstick. Learning how to
apply the lipstick will be fun. I am NOT much coordinated. :)

And if the roomies don't get out here to play a board game, I might just shave, dress up, and head to the bed & bath,
and see what they have in terms of beard coverage thingies. An added bonus, I will be in a place where I have not been
cross-dressed.

Amy M. Jackson

BLUE ORCHID
06-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Hi Lacie, There are so many little things that makes us feel feminine
for me I will will in feminine mode ,Clear coat nails 24/7/365,
wearing pantyhose just to name a few.