PDA

View Full Version : Full time under dresser

Rita C.
06-06-2014, 06:26 AM
How many of you girls are full time under dressers. I have been under dressing for over 4 or 5 years and now its is a part of life for me, if I don't wear a bra I feel total out of place ( and the girls run wild). For those that dress daily what is the first thing you put on in the morning. You all have a great day.

Kate Simmons
06-06-2014, 07:04 AM
My glasses usually, so I can see my coffee. :heehee:As far as underdressing every day, I used to do it(plus wear subdued makeup) when I had a point to prove (to myself). Now that the point is proven, I don't have to do that any more. In fact, I even wear guy jerseys and tighty whities while in femme sometimes(in everyday clothes). I'm myself either way really. ;):)

CarlaWestin
06-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Panties everyday. That's about all the concern I need at work. Use to keep my toenails painted pretty red or pink. Then there was a health fair and everyone was taking off their shoes and socks to get their BMI checked. I'm so skinny I just laughed it off as, "Really? What's the point?" When I retire, I might occasionally CD in male clothes.

CrossJess
06-06-2014, 08:00 AM
The only time I don't dress as girly as I do is at work, I prefer to wear a uniform, as much as I'd love to come to work in skinny jeans, short shorts and crop top lol I don't think it would look to good I own my own business so I have to have a certainly level of professionalism, but underneath I'm usually wearing my bright pink leggings and girly top and neon pink socks, it all come off when I get home though I delayer.

As for the first thing I put on.....it's always my over the knee pink socks :)

Bryanne
06-06-2014, 08:14 AM
I took that step this week and can now say that I am a full-time under dresser. It's a small step, I know, but has put me in a great mood.

rredog
06-06-2014, 08:19 AM
panties every day for sure

amyjacks2014
06-06-2014, 08:48 AM
^.^

I wear panties everyday, and I have done so for a while. I found that they are
much more comfortable than men's underwear, and they are more sensual.
I wear either a size 10 or 11 so that the construction of the garment does not
crimp in on the testicles and such, but otherwise, I totally wear them.

The next step might be to add in a bra to the mix.

Amy M. Jackson

DonnaT
06-06-2014, 10:36 AM
My swim trunks, before heading to the gym.

Julie1123
06-06-2014, 10:45 AM
I love underdressing. I think its what I'm finding I'm most comfortable with. I think eventually I could go full time with panties, love wearing them. Still get paranoid from time to time that someone might catch a glimpse of them and not ready to be out of the closet so... Wearing bras on the other hand is a different story. I tend to wear a lot of tshirts so not sure how much they show through as far as lines go.

RADER
06-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Panties 24-7 for years now; Bra about 50 % of the time.
Fem Jeans 80% of the time.
Rader

sissystephanie
06-06-2014, 01:04 PM
The first thing that I put on in the morning is a fresh pair of panties! I always wear a pair of panties to bed, and have done so since I got out of the military many years ago. And unless I am going to be around family members I then put on a bra! No forms, since I fill a 40 B naturally!

Daryl
06-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Full time underdresser. Bra, panties, and thigh highs after my morning shower.

Samantha Clark
06-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Panties first thing. Been wearing them exclusively so long that I'm no longer even paranoid about it. Wearing thigh highs more and more now, but not full time.

Secret Drawer
06-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Have to agree with Brenda.Clark, It is completely natural for me to underdress now after so many years of doing it. I really don't care who knows or sees at this point. Some fear it will become so routine as to be boring, but I love picking a nice pair of panties every morning, so many styles and colors, etc. Also, when I wear form fitting mens slacks for formal events, etc. (In the butt area) I have gotten many compliments from women. I once thanked a woman for the compliment and said it was probably the shapewear, of course she just laughed and figured I was joking...

wanda66
06-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Most often cotton panties depends on the time of the year . In the winter always full under dress.

Lillyasia
06-06-2014, 02:07 PM
A bra is the first thing I put on because I also don't feel right without one on. Panties not so much because I don't even notice them after putting them on. I wear panties and a bra most days so I guess that makes me a full time underdresser also. I even wear them under just a guy t-shirt or regular shirt. Now that it is getting warmer I don't have anything to cover the shirt, but I don't care. If my bra lines show so what. It adds to the femmine feeling.

Allison Chaynes
06-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Panties 24/7 except for the one pair of boxers I have for doctor visits. During the colder months, I'll go with a bra and sometimes pantyhose.

WhisperTV
06-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Panties and perfume 24/7. :battingeyelashes:

murphysd2004
06-06-2014, 07:07 PM
If I were brave enough I would underdress in pantyhose and a panty girdle every day.

BLUE ORCHID
06-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi Rita, Pantyhose most days.

Janine cd
06-06-2014, 09:11 PM
I have been wearing femme panties every day for the last 20 years. I only keep a couple of pairs of male briefs for the semi-annual trips to the doctor.

Darling Micki
06-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Not a full time dresser at the moment. But more and more often lately I've been wearing a pair of thong panties and either tights or pantyhose to work, under my men's slacks.

Adriana
06-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Been underdressing for 10 years or so. Sheer Pantyhose or a nice pair of panties. Also, I sometimes wear opaque nylon socks to work, either black or dark brown.

Tammy Lynn Tx
06-06-2014, 10:27 PM
bra about 95 percent of time, toe nails painted and sometimes very subdued make up

Jenessa
06-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Panties 27/7 for 15ish years, bra from morning to night 7 days a week for about 4 years, toe nails painted always for many years and for about the last 3 months I have let my finger nails grow to about 3/4 of an inch.

khaleesie
06-07-2014, 06:50 AM
I'm almost always wearing something girly underneath. But never fully dress when going out.

glynnis
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
I do not have any male clothes.Its hot where we live so I wear shorts most of the time.All of them come from the femail sectin of KMart.My T shirts all are bought in femail shops.I dont get any remarks from people.

Beverley Sims
06-07-2014, 10:37 AM
I have under dressed for a very long time, and what I put on first thing in the morning does vary with conditions and situations.

vicky
06-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Panties all the time a bra about 80% of the time and pantyhose about 80% as well the only time I wear men's jocks if I have to go to the doctors I have only three pairs of men's jocks.

Taylor Ray
06-07-2014, 08:25 PM
[FYI, Sarcasm ensues, reflecting the belief that there is no difference between male and female underwear]

Yes, I have been wearing underwear for as long as I can remember. I believe my progenitors instilled in me the habit of wearing them. Admittedly, there was a "brief" period in my college years, in which the revolutionary notion of "going commando" was "briefly" entertained. After several days of chaffing and itching, however, I quickly resumed the tradition of "Under-dressing" that had been taught to me by my progenitors.

mechamoose
06-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Panties, girl socks/stockings, sports bras..

Long time. It is our way of being ourselves without riling the mundanes...

- MM

Sissy_Michelle
06-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Under dress Most of the week, not all of it yet...

Farrah
06-08-2014, 02:11 AM
I would like to wear panties 24/7, but I am so self conscience. I'm deathly afraid that someone will notice that I'm wearing them. I'm sure that won't but I'm just afraid. However, I did wear the all day yesterday, but I was at home--a really small step! :)

Kimberly Michelle
06-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Panties always, have not worn boy "undies" for many years. Wear a bra about 30% of the time when out or at work. I found some really nice lace bras at Newport News several years ago that do not show under a T-shirt which is just perfect as I wear a T-shirt to work everyday. Dress more completely when at home with full support of my loving SO.

flatlander_48
06-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Thongs close to 100%; occasionally with a control brief over or the brief by itself. No bra when going to work as that would be too obvious under a turtleneck in cold weather or a polo shirt in warm weather.

mariehart
06-08-2014, 08:42 AM
I underdress as much as possible. At the moment the only male item I'm wearing is a Polo shirt. The rest is female albeit ambiguous enough to appear male. As I mentioned in another thread I finally got rid of my male underwear recently and only wear panties. Admittedly again most of them could pass as male unless you look closely.

But I'm delighted with myself and have never been happier.

Pink Susan
06-08-2014, 09:59 PM
I totally dislike Male underpants , only keep 2 pairs , for those occasions I probably have to .

Fortunately that doesn't happen often , so its panties every day , and now its cooler weather (best time of year) I can wear my pantyhose 24 hours a day nearly

I'm wearing a bra and feminine little camisole more often too

Jennifer in CO
06-09-2014, 07:52 AM
getting close to 40 years full time underdressing. Five of those full time presenting as female, of the other 35 about 30 of it in a predominantly feminine mix of things from "both sides of the isle"

Simone_40
06-09-2014, 08:05 AM
I wear panties everyday - lacey, sexy ones. They are more comfortable than men's underwear. Wearing them 24/7 makes me HAPPY!:heehee:

AshleyT
06-09-2014, 08:36 AM
i wear briefs and shorts most of the time. but times i can i just wear boxers. womens under is so much than mens.

Skyeyes
06-09-2014, 09:28 AM
I wear panties everyday. Bras when I can.

IdahoPanty
06-09-2014, 01:05 PM
panties 95% of the time and occasionally bras when family members other than my wife are not around.

sfwarbonnet
06-09-2014, 01:20 PM
I am a practical crossdresse; usually an underdresser, but I would dress completely given the opportunity.

Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s

Bryanne
06-09-2014, 02:47 PM
This weekend was a big step in this direction, having purged all but a couple of my male briefs. Soma high-leg briefs are so very comfortable, and they've been my choice over the past few weeks, and the vanishing edge is wonderful. I'm wearing those and nylons, but no bra during the day at the office. May try some knee-highs, though, just to make things easier in the restroom.

Barbara Jo
06-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Ever since I retired about 4 years ago, I have worn panties 24/7 and a bra almost daily to "support" my 36a-b breasts.

BTW, at home, I basically live as a woman now.
I presently live alone....... I have no family in the area and most friends have moved or..... died .
I have little company but, if a friend visits they always call first.

So, at home I usually dress as a female.........bra, panties, slip, dress/skirt blouse, etc but, no makeup or wig,
Being older I can feign napping when a neighbor calls and can often change to jeans and a T-shirt quickly if needed.

So, when I get home for the day (if out) I can wait to dress as a/live as females as I am now as I type.
Nightly, I wear a nightgown.... with panties of course.

My ears have been pierced for a for decade.

BTW, my apartment is decorated in a rater feminine manor but, my neighbors are under the impression that a woman decorated it who use to live with me.
Fact is, no woman has lived with me since I moved in a few years ago.

I also often go out..... like to the mall or, just a walk through my town's "down town" area wearing all female clothes........ female jeans, female top, and female shoes, all of which could pass for male clothes if not examined too closely. Also Bra and panties of courses with knee high stockings.
Just the other day I was at Walmart dressed completely female, looking at TVs (just for the hell of it) and an older guy came up behind me and asked me if I could explain the specs of LCD TVs (like refresh rate, resolution , etc) to him as he hadn't a clue.
We had a lengthy conversation as I explained everything to him and made my recommendations based on his needs and budget.
He gave no indications that he thought my dress was out of the ordinary.

Bottom line, people are not going about looking for female clothes on a guy and with all the rather offbeat male clothes out there now, no one pays attention...as long as you don't go too feminine of course.:)

EllenJo
06-10-2014, 05:48 AM
I have worn nylon panties for over 20 years and to my knowledge no one has ever noticed. I never liked the fit or feel of tighty whities and hated boxers. Panties keep everything in its proper place without ever having to adjust. My wife and I often wear matching panties on any given day. It is our little secret. In the winter where I live, pantyhose help keep the legs warm and a pretty cami under my shirt is not noticeable. Underdressing gives me that femme feeling all day everyday.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Melody1
06-10-2014, 06:18 PM
The job I have currently, requires an ill fitting blue on blue uniform, that I hate with a passion, the up side is I get away with wearing bras, panties, teddies, garters and stockings, I've even worn corsettes to work. 4 days a week I'll be found in pink and frothy, under the workwear

girlfan
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I am into underdressing in a big way ,, I am also into nylon , layering ,and all in one girdles ( the very best thing for keeping your vintage nylons in place , no ride down . )
I have just been for my regular visit to my local charity shop ,where I might say the wonderful staff are very helpful and enabling, under my hoodie and loose cargo pants I was wearing a longline bra , queen size pantihose , full nylon knickers , over this a naturana open bottom corselette holding up vintage nylons over the pantyhose , this is followed by a naturana panty corselette , directoire full knickers , cami and finally a full slip , then the horrible man clothes over the top , I wear this combination when I go grocery shopping and most everywhere and when I get home its a simple matter to slip straight into a skirt and top .

betty cd
06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
I really like winter because I can wear pantyhose almost every day under my male trousers at workplace and home. Over pantyhose I also wear male socks or knee high opaque tights. Panties also I wear, no matter the season, both the lacy and the cotton ones.

Alex PL
06-11-2014, 06:33 AM
I wear pantyhose everyday

Sarah M
06-11-2014, 07:18 AM
I wear panties 24/7 girls jeans an girl socks an girls athletic shoes every day ..

Pacefurther
06-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Used to waring panty full time. But I don't understand the context of full time... The longest is 24 hours I think when I am wearing a panty.

I always felt a little weird while dress when I am in public.(under dress of course) .

But After reading all those post I tempted by the full time dress. Maybe I will try it when I am free from all my study.

Also....I love pantyhose and pads...These would be my first choice if I went full time..haha.

:)

jackielou
06-22-2014, 12:22 PM
underdress all the time wear a bra and panties 24/7 my new doc who is female has seen me in a bra and so have several of her nurses no problem ,i have large breast so a bra is a must for comfort

Pacefurther
06-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Envy about your large breast,...mine as flat as computer screen,,,

Cannot get the sense of bra..only get the looks of it when I put them on.,

Also I think it must be one of your features because you put it on your avatar. Ha.:)

Brenda Locke
06-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Definately panties: for the past 4yrs full time. I find them cooler and more comfortable than any boxer's. In winter or when its cooler I add a cami and usually panti-hose. Their is just such a wide variety of all of them why not.

Hugs Brenda

LRoberts
06-22-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm a full time under-dresser. Thigh highs, panties and painted toe nails. I own one pair of male briefs in case I have a Dr's appointment. Almost ready to pierce my ears. On really hot days I'll leave off the thigh highs!

Stephaniew
06-22-2014, 06:01 PM
I have only wore females panties for the last 3 months... threw out my male briefs

typhoidmary
06-22-2014, 06:11 PM
I always wear panties as well, ever since I started wearing women's skinny jeans. I kept all my male boxer shorts though, they're great for wearing to bed. I don't think that's cheating :)

juliew
06-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Not full time. Quit wearing my panties to bed years ago.

Robin777
06-22-2014, 07:19 PM
I wear panties everday. ditched wearing tightie whities years ago. Glad I did and never looked back.

transfeminate
06-22-2014, 07:40 PM
You have a very tolerant wife. I envy you. I do get all my underwear online from freshpair and they have some very brief colourful mens underwear that is not a bad pantie substitute. But I think I'm going to have to find a way to copy you lot

juliew
06-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Seriously, my wife buys all my underclothing. She picked up a couple of thongs last week for me. Haven't worn regular men's in years.

LisaKarenAZ
06-22-2014, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't really call it underdressing, considering that I haven't owned any men's underwear in a couple of years. It's just pay off my day to day wardrobe. My panty wearing is no secret in the house, since we all contribute with the laundry, even the kids. When my daughter started helping with the laundry, she would put them in my wife's drawer and my wife told her they were mine and to put them in my drawer.
I don't really wear bras regularly, since straps show through clearly with all of my shirts.

bentervine
06-22-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't do under dressing. I did once or twice a long ago for the thrill, but the thrill wasn't as much as I thought would be. It's got to be all or nothing, when it comes to getting dressed up.

susmitha
06-23-2014, 02:09 AM
I wear female inner wear whenever possible; now also I am wearing soft green panties.

kellibra
06-23-2014, 06:07 AM
full-time underdresser for many years but tend to pull back in hotter months :(
otherwise panties, nude/tan pantyhose/thigh-highs over smooth legs (year round) and red or pink toes, sometimes classic 2 to 3” pumps out in the street if i feel bold enough and of course bras… loooove bras and wear one often under a semi-sheer white blouse but hard to conceal small fatty breasts in a push-up! when i really feel girly i will wear one under a pink turtle-neck sweater with floral motifs.

LaurenS
06-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Perfect. Same here. Frequently wear a camisole with a shelf bra in the cooler months, too. Need to look into a nice, small shoulder bag, though.

Richelle423
06-23-2014, 01:38 PM
I wear panties 24/7 with womens jeans. If I can't wear a bra I wear a cammie. Problem solved.

Saepe
06-23-2014, 02:27 PM
I wear panties 24/7 with womens jeans. If I can't wear a bra I wear a cammie. Problem solved.

That's a great idea. I might have to steal it.

Then again, with summer on the upswing, it might not be the best time to be adding layers. Hmm...

Melanie31
06-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Love my lil sports bra and lil pink panties that my SO bought me and have worn my panties to work and gonna try to do the sports bra coming up on my next day at work

Felicity_CD
06-24-2014, 03:49 PM
I can be a bit hit and miss tbh, quite often I will go several weeks only wearing knickers (panties!) then all of a sudden switch back for a couple of weeks. Odd, but then I am anyway haha.

I've occasionally gone to work with hold ups or tights on, usually in winter when it's cold. Could never get away with a bra or anything under my shirt though!

shawnsheila
06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
Panties everyday, when its cold, tights, stockings or leggings under my man pants, some times bra... if i'm feeling frisky, I'll wear nice lingerie under my man suits :)

NekoChrissy
06-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Panties 24-7 :daydreaming:

VanessaReid
06-24-2014, 11:43 PM
panties all the time, if I wear long pants I always wear pantie hose, and in winter I will always wear a Bra under my jacket

Lee gee
07-24-2014, 07:20 PM
I have been wearing femme panties every day for the last 20 years. I only keep a couple of pairs of male briefs for the semi-annual trips to the doctor.

I too have been wearing panties every day for about 20 year. I have my normal Dr.'s underware also

Lee gee
07-24-2014, 07:23 PM
I wear panties every day. I have about 35 pair now. I feel very sexy when I wear them. I have assorted bras, but only one time did I wear one to work under a sweater and I also wore a garterbelt and stockings. That was fun that day

StephanieR
07-25-2014, 05:10 AM
OMG! I could never wear a bra under my clothes. I would be so paranoid all day long. How could you even focus on work? Maybe a camisole. But then my bra is bulky.

alice clair
07-25-2014, 06:51 AM
I under dress every day, I don't own any male underwear. When I get home and shower I always put on my bra and my 40c forms. I wear a uniform everyday and it would be hard to hide a bra, but in the winter I do wear one sometimes when I have on lots of clothes to hide it.

Claire Cook
07-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Haven't owned any male underwear for 20 years, wear a bra most of the time in male mode -- except when it would be very obvious. Cammies and minimal A-cup bras do it for me without being too evident.

nhlighthouse
07-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh ya...I know the feeling and enjoy it greatly

I wear panties every day. I have about 35 pair now. I feel very sexy when I wear them. I have assorted bras, but only one time did I wear one to work under a sweater and I also wore a garterbelt and stockings. That was fun that day

Valerie Sparks
07-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Pretty much every day, hot or cold, I wear panties, butt and hip pads, pantyhose, and a bra. Most days depending on my thin outer male layer I also wear breast forms. Someday someone will call me on it and I'm not sure if I'll be embarrassed or relieved.

ptp009
07-25-2014, 07:25 PM
Panties, then Bra then Phose, (Unless its summer then Knee Highs), doing it for a number of years. Jenn

Wasia
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
For several years now panties 24/7. Fem-pants and jeans all year long, nylon socks in the summer, pantyhose in the winter. No boy socks anymore at all.
Bra - only with sweaters and/or jackets - very uncomfortable in the late spring when I have to wear a shirt on the bare chest.
Shoes - also fem sneakers or loafers. In the last year or so I also started to go outside in a fem-style polos and shirts.
And yes, I am always in boy mode outside :(

lacey.manin
07-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Great post! It's a must know for every crossdresser. I have two questions though:
Regarding pants what women style is less noticable when you wear as a man?
Any suggestion about a top that could be used without attracting much attention as a man.

I am a practical crossdresse; usually an underdresser, but I would dress completely given the opportunity.

Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s

Lee Andrews
07-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Panties 99% of the time but they are Haines 'Boy Shorts cut', so does that count? LOL
They are way more comfortable than my guy stuff.

Mary Lee
07-26-2014, 12:00 PM
My swim trunks, before heading to the gym.
Swim Trunks? Are there female style swim trunks that look like something that could be worn by a male? I have not seen any yet.
Or are you saying panties under your swim trunks?

Aldoreeq
07-26-2014, 02:11 PM
I wear panties or thongs on my days off.

Richelle423
07-27-2014, 03:21 PM
I wear panties 24/7 fem jeans 52 weeks of the year. Tights and leggings during the winter and cami's when my SO isn't around.

sfwarbonnet
07-27-2014, 04:42 PM
Great post! It's a must know for every crossdresser. I have two questions though:
Regarding pants what women style is less noticable when you wear as a man?
Any suggestion about a top that could be used without attracting much attention as a man.

I have some women's pull-on pants with a mock fly and some plain front styles. Either is OK, but I prefer the plain-front ones. They seem more feminine, but are OK in "boy" mode. Deep pockets are best so contents don't fall out if one cannot carry a purse, and wide legs are preferable to make it easier to cover nylons when necessary, although nude and suntan shades are OK in "boy" mode.

Regarding tops: Most of mine are tees. Dark colors and.or patterns hide a bra better, but I have worn a bra "out" in "boy" mode with white tees without any reaction. i prefer to wear a short slip even with tees as a slip stays tucked-in and avoids an ubcomfortable bare back. Perhaps the slip "hides" the bra.

Diane1950
07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Panties 24/7 for me. plus a bra and/or camisole when possinle, same for thigh highs.

Shara
07-27-2014, 05:28 PM
Panties and hose everyday and tights at night

Kati F
07-27-2014, 08:36 PM
I've worn panties everyday for almost 40 years. I got rid of all my men's underware 20 years ago. In cooler weather I'll also wear a cami too... I'm also always wearing woman's pants and sometimes I'l wear a blouse too instead of a male shirt.