PDA

View Full Version : toenails and polish

kaitlin
01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Girls, Being new here and not knowing if this question has been asked 1, 2, ...17 times. I would like to know just how many of us keep our toenails painted all the time? I do, my girlfriend and I always match,(kind of cool aint it) and they are done 24/7/365. Please help a new girl here to learn. Thanks and take care!!! Kaitlin;)

Sharon
01-16-2006, 12:05 PM
You'll see a similar current thread here, Kaitlin:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21337

vicky V
01-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi Kaitlin,

I am very lucky that my GG wife approves and in fact will from time to time do my toenails. I wanted to paint my nails for years, but only took the plunge in 2005. Now I am not able to imagine not having my nails (toenails) painted. I prefer dark colors including black. Glad to know that your girlfriend approves.

love,

vicky v

Billijo49504
01-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi Kaitlin, as of yesterday it's Revlon's Kiss My Coral on my toes. It looks good with my Copper Chrome lipstick. Oh, welcome to the family.

SherriePall
01-16-2006, 06:56 PM
I try to keep them polished most of the time. Right now I have on a violet haze by Merle Norman. I don't have any in the summer and the day I go to the doctor's. I have had three professional pedicures, too. While my wife knows I wear polish sometimes, I try not to flaunt it in front of her.

lil red
01-16-2006, 07:05 PM
My toe nails are polished all of the time. At the moment it is RED, last week orange, next week purple (mirror shine)? I just love to look down at my toes and see a splash of color!

Jodi
01-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Mine are done all the time. I get a monthly pedicure. Right now I have on OPI To Erros is Human, which is a dark pink.

Jodi

Deanna2
01-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I keep my toenails done all the time. Right now they are a sparkling pink. I sometimes do them in metallic gold and infrequently in bright red. I walk round home in open toe slides or barefoot, so my wife knows.

I do my fingernails in clear wet shine.