PDA

View Full Version : Hit On By A Guy

Michelle8
01-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Have any of you girls been hit on by a guy while
dressed up?Would you be interested or say no?
I Think I would like to find out what a woman feels
like with a man.Only dressed up,I Could not do
it if not enfemme.

terza
01-16-2006, 01:12 PM
as well as in a dress, i've been hit on by when in my male clothes
too. and it is NO, with a plenty of bass, on both accounts. i am
always with a girlfriend when in a dress. so many men can be
annoyingly idiotic... and blind as a bat or just have such low or no
standards of beauty... and sadly under the impression i'm as stupid
as they are.

GypsyKaren
01-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi Michelle

It's happened to me a couple of times, and I gotta say that I didn't like it one bit, in fact it gave me the shivers. Perhaps it was the approach, a lot of men really do think they're God's gift to woman. Another thing I notice when I go out is that an awful lot of men act like they've never seen a woman in a skirt before, I must say that I don't care for their looks.

GypsyKaren

JoAnnDallas
01-16-2006, 01:28 PM
I have men hit on me via email. They see my profile on Yahoo and send me email or IM. First thing I ask them, if they READ my profile. As you say some are just plain blind. The writing is there on my profile that I am a hetrosexual Crossdresser.
I was blind once when I was younger. I meet this really pretty woman at work and asked her out. She smiled and held her hand up so I could see the ring. Funny thing is I never saw it until then. LOL

Tina Dixon
01-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Via e-mails and websites, been hit on a lot since I have posted my pic's, two or three times right on this site by new members PMing me to e-mail them, and all the time on MSN, did'nt know I was that hot:o

Sweet Susan
01-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I've definitely been hit on by men while en femme, and more than once. One time in particular it became a problem. On the other hand, I've been hit on by men while in drab more times than I can remember. I'm not sure why that is. A old friend of mine, who was big, buff, and ugly, once told me that if I wasn't such a good friend, he'd bend me over. I didn't know what to think about that, coming from him, and I didn't respond. I just sort of gave a nervous laugh. Sometime after that exchange, he said it again, only he was a bit drunk, and I wasn't too sure what was going to happen. So, I asked him why he said that, and he replied, "you are the prettiest guy I've ever met, and you just look like you'd enjoy it." But in drab, while in my 20's and 30's, I used to attract the men. It was rather annoying. I no longer have that problem.

I've had way too many inquiries from this forum. It's rather amazing.

Sherlyn
01-16-2006, 02:26 PM
...ummm twice for me ..one night out with Kew ..she was in the car sitting I took a walk along the main street ...guy in pick-up goes by turns a u turn ..comes back to me and calls me over I freak ..lol...uh soo I scurry back quickly to Kew in the car ..lol and that brat sez go fer it he's hot ..lol ..then by myself leaning on my car having a ciggy ...another guy in a pick-up (whats with me and pick-ups?) drives up along side me asks where is a quiet place for a drink? ...do I know any? ..I just smiled and in my best femme said no...so he sez are u sure ..I gave him a smile again shrugged my shoulders ..he said thanx and drove off ,,,I guess they we're pick-ups ...coz they we're driving them ...lol

Tina Dixon
01-16-2006, 02:33 PM
By the way Sherlyn nice new avatar, and im not trying to pic you up;)

Amelie
01-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes, I ahve been hit on by guys, this is how I meet men. They have to hit on me, I won't make the first move, I'm a girl.

I very rarely get hit on in the CD forums, I think I scare guys away with my temper. lol

On other sites, I get hit on mostly by either older guys and younger guys like 19-25, they seem curious about she males.

A few GGs have wanted to meet me on some sites but I wouldn't know what to do with a girl, they confuse me. So I stick to men.

Jasmine Ellis
01-16-2006, 02:41 PM
I have once. when sitting on a bus. No one was on it but me. Then a mile or so, this man came on, he had all the seats to sit on but no he had to sit next to me. I notice he was trying to ring out from his mobile phone with no luck. So I lent him mine. He was ring his wife to let her know he'll be home let.
Well, he gave me the phone back, and ask if I would like a drink with him. Well, I smiled and said, thanks but no thanks. I do not go out with married men. He nodded, kissed me on the lips, got up and sat in the other seat.

Julie York
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah.....I've been hit by a guy.

(where's my glasses.)

eileen1969
01-16-2006, 02:45 PM
then ya get hit on by a dirty old man! its like gross your not only old but whoa not attractive at all! its like your old enough to be my grand-daddy! ewww! there are a lot of dirty old men out there! I want to hit on young and attactive guys! that are cute and hot! lol lots of love Ronxoxo:doh: ;) :eek: :eek:

Donna tv
01-16-2006, 02:56 PM
One particular halloween we decided to nite club instead of the usual house type party. I had plenty of offers by complete strangers and friends of friends, one guy even told me that, " I know your a guy dressed up and still admitted that he would still like to date me." I took that as quite the compliment. Let me just say under different circumstances I would have enjoyed going out with any of them.

kathy gg
01-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Hmm, well this is a new angle! For Halloween and for sevrael Pride weekends, I , have attepmted to look like a Drag Queen. Each time of course Amanda was nearby. But needless to say I got hit on by gay dudes. And also by guys caliming they were really straight but I intrigued them! This is course being hilarious, becauase I am a gg.

For Pride las summer I really looked the part and I had about 5 guys want to take my photo and pose with me and one guy said the lame line about being straight but that I made him wonder. Of course I did not have the heart to tell any of them I was just a boring ol' gg. The funny part was this happened all in the course of about less than 15 minutes as I waited for Amanda to come back from the washroom.

I think on Pride weeks everybody it a little curious, hence all the "gee I'm not into guys, but!".

Anyway, it is fun to mess with peoples heads!

:cheeky:

shelbyjeans4u
01-16-2006, 03:31 PM
I have been hit on,no three different occasions always when dressed as ME,I can't say that I enjoyed the encounters but maybe one day the right one wil come along

Miriannah
01-16-2006, 04:09 PM
I really am a minority here!

I live in suburbia, and haven't ever gone out as a woman so I can't say I've ever really been hit on directly by men at all, however I've had people ask me if I was gay for one of their friends/relatives. For fear of upsetting the current balance that is my life by being outed in any way/shape/form, I always answer 'no.' Despite that, the curiousity of being another man's lovetoy is always in the back of my mind. ;)

NikkiT
01-16-2006, 04:10 PM
It's surprising how many guys won't take no for an answer, even if the 'no' is because you're straight.

Amanduhrob
01-16-2006, 08:09 PM
It's how I got my name:D

I've only been out en femme once, and was hit on by a guy.

I've been hit on by guys while in drab, while wearing my wedding ring five or six times thou.

Rosemary
01-16-2006, 08:36 PM
The answers to this thread seem very confusing to me. I mean...I might be just a dumb blonde but...
If you make yourself up to look like a girl and go out in public then shouldn't you expect that some guys, no matter what their age, are going to try and pick you up sooner or later ....I mean Duh!. You certainly shouldn't feel angry or insulted whether you're straight of gay, and you sure as hell should be expecting it.
Hasn't happened to me yet but if it did I think I would be very flattered.
I not only dress like a girl, but I also like to become everything a girl is and that obviously includes being attractive to boys. ;)

JMHO

Mary

paulaN
01-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I never get hit on never. not in drab or in dress.

Jesse69
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
I've never gone out in drag, and I've never been to a gay bar. But I have been hit on by gay men 3 times. Always no.

Melinda G
01-16-2006, 10:49 PM
I was walking down a main street one night, wearing this very outfit, and some old guy pulls over to the curb, and trys to get me into his car. I'm not gay, so I was kinda scared. I just kept walking, and looking straight ahead. he slowly drove along side of me for about half a block, with his window rolled down, then he drove on. What a relief. Hope I don't look like a hooker in this outfit.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5128/253nk.jpg

MsJanessa
01-17-2006, 12:09 PM
All the time Darling---at first it was thrilling now it can be thrilling or not depending on the guy---some times if the guy won't take no for an answer its just annoying.---ps I assume you are talking about real life not cyber contacts---I get a lot of cyber requests but more often than not they are from wannebes who actually have no intention of meet Me---prefer their own fantasies to the real thing---which would be fine if they didn't waste My time as much as they do.:dom: Ms Janessa