PDA

View Full Version : In the pool experiences

Cheryl Ann Owens
06-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Now that summer is almost here for many of us, I'm looking forward to pool time on hot afternoons. I'm lucky enough to live in the country with neighbors who are away most of the day. However I've made sure the foliage grows in well enough to screen any view into my backyard. I usually buy a new ladies one piece suit every couple years. It's really nice to float around in our above ground pool and sit in the sun after. Of course I'm retired now while my wife works. (She knows and is fully supportive and joins me after work.) I don't wear a wig because the chlorine might damage it if it got wet. I've only had one close call when I didn't hear a car pull into my driveway out front. Easy enough to slip down the suit. My excuse if someone did show up is to tell them "I'm in here without a suit." That'll be my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL!

Share your experiences.

Cheryl

BLUE ORCHID
06-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Hi Cheryl Ann, That's one of the perks of having your own pool in an enclosed yard.

dana digs sweaters
06-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Never in a pool but a-plenty in the bathtub growing up with my sister's swimsuits that "were" drying ;)

Linda E. Woodworth
06-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Nope, never went swimming enfemme......yet!

I have thought about buying a ladies swim suit. I would go for the one piece as well.

Roxie
06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
ive tried on my former girlfriend suit before, very sexy . Wouldnt mind buying myself one

Sallee
06-07-2014, 08:17 PM
I sat in a hut tube once but not for very long

Genny B
06-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I enjoy a after-sunset swim once a week during the summer. I have a one piece and a couple two piece swim dresses. Just as much fun as a summer eve skinny dip!

Genny B

Cara Lacey
06-08-2014, 12:00 AM
I enjoy a float in the pool almost every day...a couple times a week I'll wear a bikini.
I love wearing my bikinis, even tho my ex- weightlifter body isn't the best look. :)
My only worry...tan lines.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54780662/Bikini%20sm.JPG https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54780662/Cara%20Blue%20Bikini%20sm.JPG

AprilMayy<3
06-08-2014, 05:08 AM
I would love to swim in a pool in just a bikini, but I live in an apartment complex...so that can't happen lol :straightface:

Teresa
06-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Cheryl be careful wearing swimsuits ! I tried one at age 9 and it got me on the slippery slope to Cding !
Be careful it doesn't happen to you, I know you only wear one to protect your body from the sun !

Krystenw
06-08-2014, 06:58 AM
I swim an hour 4 to 5 times a week at one of the local gyms.
I most generally wear a one piece suit, but put a t-shirt over it so as to not attract too much attention.
Why cause trouble when you don't need to?
The other day I was swimming and a well built women in a two piece came in and was swimming laps but when she finished, she decided she needed to do some "Stretching".
She was very nice looking, but a bit inappropriate.
When I finished I got out of the pool and took off my t-shirt.
Judging from the look on her face, I don't think she will show off, at least to me, any more.

Berta82
06-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Last summer, I went swimming twice at 2 lakes in a neighboring state. My first time out and what a thrill. I have a couple of one piece suits and a tankini. I plan on heading to the ocean soon.

Claire Cook
06-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Cheryl,

Like you we are lucky enough to have a secluded backyard pool and I use it every day after my AM en femme workout. I just love tank suits! If someone should happen by, well, I guess they happen by...

UNDERDRESSER
06-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I've used bikini bottoms in place of a speedo type mens suit before, only awkward time was a building hot tub that I had used frequently, and had decided there was no late night traffic, the suit was a little thin, and I had to do a lift towel as I exited kind of thing. Other suits I have used, you would be hard pressed to identify as female, though I prefer a cut even in mens that isn't typical of North American tastes. Not "Club" type wear, but higher cut that you usually see. I am starting to get some tanning in, and will be switching from mens to womens as the mood or seclusion suits me. I've got to the point where I don't care much if someone can identify it a s female, as long as it's not going to cause me long term grief.

I am on the lookout for a new bikini bottom, but it's hard to find one that can work on me, either the colour or cut is usually wrong. I have found one that works, but it means buying it from work....hmmmm, am I that daring?

jessie1209
06-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Wow !I have to say the decision to swim in public is a huge one. It is the one place where a girl has to bare all. I admire those of you who take the plunge! It says alot about your courage and character.

Vale
06-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Cheryl, I'm right in there with you. I also love a midnight swim, with a glass of wine, in a nylon tricot skater dress, under a clear starry sky. Probably my favorite activity. Secluded private pools are wonderful.

Cheryl Ann Owens
06-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Great comments from everyone! Some have me still grinning! I have on occasion taken a walk around my front yard since we live on a very quiet dead end street. I tried my wife's old 2-piece bikini but favor a one piece. I'm just having trouble finding a long torso size. I suppose someone could guide me in the clothing section. I do wear silicone forms during my time out. I haven't seen any effect on them like from chlorine. The nice part too is that I feel a tad warmer in coldish water. There's another excuse if I get caught!

Cheryl

CarlaWestin
06-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Cara Lacey, I think the picture of you in the two piece is freakin' awesome.

We have a nice pool in the backyard and only one neighbor has a subdued view but, I just don't care. I love swimming in pretty one piece suits with forms but generally I just swim in panties or naked.
One of my fun little adventures that I've posted about before is leaving my hotel room wearing a one piece with forms and high heels, walking down two flights of stairs and swimming in the hotel pool.

MsVal
06-08-2014, 02:25 PM
I was thinking of a two piece suit, but weight loss left my tummy a bit wrinkled. A one piece would cover that nicely, but I can't figure out how to select a size. Looking at the size charts, the critical measurements are bust, waist, and hips. I can find suits that fit each of those dimensions, but only one dimension at a time.

Which is the most critical measurement, and which is secondary?

Best wishes
MsVal

Tracii G
06-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Sure Erica no complaints from me!!!
I do lay out on my deck in a bikini soaking up some rays a few times a week.

Colleen03
06-08-2014, 04:00 PM
It was through my Mom's & sister's one piece suits that opened the door for me to dress en femme. I was 10 years old and tried on one of my sister's suits and have been hooked eversince. In fact as we speak I am wearing one of my own one piece suits ;) I have about 15-20 of them and have my eye on a Venus black one piece. I have tried swimming in a one piece on a secluded beach and it feels so much more comfortable and it's nice not having to worry about those God awful shorts falling down and dripping 100 liters of water when you get in & out of the pool/ocean or whatever. Having said that it's somewhat nerve racking with the fear of getting caught. The way I see it if women can wear "boy" shorts, men can wear one pieces... A one piece to me is an extended speedo and it would cover the belly & chest nicely, but as long as we live in a narrow minded society a hassle free swim in a one piece is nothing more than a fantasy. In the meantime I will leave a pic of the Venus suit I am scouting out.... Hot suit & an even hotter girl ;) Tell me what you think. 226777

freeindress
06-10-2014, 09:08 AM
One piece swimsuits have been my first CD items when I started to CD about 15 years ago, before getting into dresses, skirts and strappy tops; more recently, grew enough breasts to start wearing two-piece styles with crop tank (or sports bra) top and speedo bottom; hope to dare soon side-tie bikini bottom and triangles top !

bimini1
06-10-2014, 09:32 AM
I like a classy one piece. I was in the inroom pool at a couples resort/lovenest called Sybaris with my wife a couple of years ago. Being in the water and subsequent inroom wet sauna as my femme self is one of the most liberating experiences I can recall.

However, I do enjoy the occasional skinny dip in male mode too.

ArleneRaquel
06-10-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm wearing a one piece green swinsuit at the moment and I'm fully enfemme. I wish that I had somewhere to go. I mean to take a walk around the neighborhood, with 3 inch heels.

Cheryl Ann Owens
06-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Even if I don't go in the pool on a marginal somewhat hot day, I will wear my one-piece, capri pants, (pierced) earrings, and my pink flip-flops around the house and in the yard. I don't usually wear a wig in the heat but I find this to be really comfortable. I'd love a hot tub experience. Maybe 10 years ago I was on a business trip flying to a small town and stayed in a Holiday Inn during off-season. I know being the only one using the pool and hot tub I could have worn any suit.

I should add that growing up with sisters, you can bet I tried on their suits! A one-piece just feels right. I also tried their bathing caps. Those were the days when bathing caps were common.

EDIT: I'm going shopping on-line. My old suit is getting stretched out!

Cheryl

Krystenw
06-10-2014, 10:29 PM
I found the photos of me in the pool.
I don't wear forms but I do wear a cap.
I am disabled and am unable to walk any distance on dry land so I'm there for the exercise not to model for everyone.

Jenessa
06-10-2014, 11:26 PM
I floated the river for in a womens swim suit for the first time last year, looking forward to doing it again this year.

Secret Drawer
06-11-2014, 05:08 AM
For those who asked about one piece sizing, it is somewhat difficult for two reasons; One is that different brands are different, and two is that different countries have different standards. The important thing is going to be torso length, so suits made for competetive swimming such as Speedo and Head are generally longer torso'ed. If you have no idea of size, I started by trying the same size as my underwear, so in US size I went with an 8, which worked for me. My European size is 38. I am 5'10" and more or less athletically built, probably with a somewhat long torso. You could always bite the bullet and buy a few close sizes in a second hand store, no use in investing much money into something that doesn't fit!

Beverley Sims
06-11-2014, 02:22 PM
I wear bikinis and have plain bottoms, the only thing for me are the tan lines.

CrossJess
06-14-2014, 07:44 AM
LOL my version of swimming is on the beech, cant do swimming pools I hate them there is enough crap in them to peel the enamel from your teeth and it makes my hair very dry.

I've never done swimsuits....I would imagine your package would be very exposed wearing them lol, insted I just have a pair of girls swim shorts with love hearts all over them and I wear a tight-ish bright pink T-shirt/crop top

Paula Siemen
06-14-2014, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=bimini1;3531116]I like a classy one piece. I was in the inroom pool at a couples resort/lovenest called Sybaris with my wife a couple of years ago. Being in the water and subsequent inroom wet sauna as my femme self is one of the most liberating experiences I can recall.

However, I do enjoy the occasional skinny dip in male mode too.[/QUOTE

It would be rather difficult for a cd to skinny dip enfem?????