PDA

View Full Version : reasons for crossdressing

tiffanynjcd24
06-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone, here are my reasons as to why I crossdress:

1) it gives me the ability to express my feminine side during my free time.
2) it helps me to build up my confidence level when going out in pubic in femme mode
3) I also looking for beauty tips online like how to do my makeup, shaving my legs and using mostiziurer on my legs.
4) being that I always eating healthy and drinking water as to maintain my slim\slender\petite physique, it give me opportunity to create a curvy soft feminine body through use of padding and waist clincher. (By the way I am blessed with having that body type and I am a Lil bit curvy)
5) I can shop around for dresses, cute top, jeans, etc as to improve my fashion sense.
6) I starting to understand women a Lil bit more.
7) I understand that most women are OK with dating a CD
8) I received a lot attention from guys mostly online.
9) As a CD I would want to date another CD as well as abgirl

What is everyone reason for crossdressing

Beverley Sims
06-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Good reasons explained Tiffany, I can't think of others but I do have some of the same reasons you have listed.

ArleneRaquel
06-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Excellent post Tiffany.
I believe that I fuction better as a human being when I let my female side dominate. I also love cosmetics and female attire.

Kate Simmons
06-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Good reasons Hon but I don't need any really. I JDI (just do it). CDing is the reason for the season, whatever season it happens to be. ;):battingeyelashes::)

AnneC
06-10-2014, 12:49 PM
A good list of things. But I agree that I don't need reasons, it just seems right.

Stephanie47
06-10-2014, 01:14 PM
I will add that cross dressing has been an escape mechanism to divorce myself from my male side or, at least, bury some "manly" things I had done in the past.

Ugly Michele
06-10-2014, 01:44 PM
One reason, to release the woman in me, I love my 4 inch heels, dresses, ect but feel very good in woman mode, may not be as sexy as I want but love to be seen as a woman.

Laura28
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Great Post, i am not sure i have reasons other then i just feels right to me and when dressed i feel at peace.

Wiccle
06-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Because I'm hot, young-looking & can pull it off!

amyjacks2014
06-10-2014, 02:53 PM
^.^

I cross-dress to embrace the woman I am.

Amy M. Jackson

CrossJess
06-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Becuase mans clothes look silly on me xx

Mishell
06-10-2014, 03:13 PM
I adore femininity, and cross dressing allows me to experience it personally, and not just as a male admirer. It allows me to break away from the big manly man everyone else sees and all the expectations. And it's a blast dressing with my girlfriend who's also my best friend and love of my life.

missVS
06-10-2014, 05:05 PM
The reason I really started years ago was that I had a heel and stocking fetish and one day I thought I would try them on to fulfill my urges. Well it has turned into now what it is today. In the last year crossdressing escalated and I decided to just do it and try not to have the guilt or bad feelings afterward and it has worked. I have lost 20 pounds, my nails have never looked better. People say I look younger and I am definitely more conscience of my appearance and health. Kind of sad I let myself go but sometimes thats life. I don't think I will ever stop now unless something catastrophic stops me. I love the whole process of transformation into femininity and hope I never lose that feeling.

wanda66
06-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Since I became a active here I've realized, I dont need a reason ....it is what it is!!!!!!!

tiffanynjcd24
06-10-2014, 07:58 PM
I agree with all you lovely ladies and tbh its all me

Angie G
06-10-2014, 08:05 PM
nd because it's there.:hugs:
Angie

Farrah
06-10-2014, 08:07 PM
I think I CD, just as an escape from the norm. I don't always want to be that alpha male that I've come to portray. Recently, in the last 5 years, I've come to terms that I have a feminine side and I would like to express. I'm not a therapist, by any stretch of the imagination, but many men have feminine sides, but as CD's, I think our feminine side would like to look the part when being expressed. Other than that, like I told my wife, I don't know why I do it. I just do!! Oh yeah, its fun!!

tiffanynjcd24
06-10-2014, 08:44 PM
That is true

sometimes_miss
06-10-2014, 10:15 PM
7) I understand that most women are OK with dating a CD
Where do I buy a ticket for the rocket to take me to the planet you live on?

tiffanynjcd24
06-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Where do I buy a ticket for the rocket to take me to the planet you live on?
What do you mean hun

Nataliebabe
06-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Because I can and I like it!!

BLUE ORCHID
06-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Hi Tiffany, My reason is , It's just who I am and it's just what I do.

Bryanne
06-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Enjoyment of the creative challenge in making myself appear more and more feminine, as well as bringing my shy self out of my comfort zone to make some purchases in public. It has truly been therapeutic in that sense.

heather88
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Being as I started when i was young enough to not have a real idea of why idea i did it because it felt right im not sure. but these days it excites me. not really keeping my self hidden beneath a layer of pants and a tshirt. The feminine form is an amazing one that anyone would be lucky to have and i can understand why some people like us strive for it. i feel that when i do it i feel happy, not hiding my feminine side anymore as if it was something that was so bad that no one wanted to see. i really dont know though, it just feels right.

lacie21cd
06-12-2014, 03:26 PM
I adore femininity and it gives me an avenue to express my own. Being able to create my own style with a greater amount of fashion choices. Similar to your list, it also has the added benefit of forcing you to become healthy.

Lacie

Laura Collette
06-12-2014, 05:07 PM
As an underdresser I can only say that wearing panties and a bra makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin even though I present as a man. I feel more outgoing and friendly, more likely to interact with strangers who have no idea they're talking to Laura. I feel as if I fit into the world better than I did before.

nikinylons
06-28-2014, 06:54 AM
I am a girl trapped in a man's body. However I am a straight happily married man. My wife loves my dressing and encourages it. Also as a military veteran, it's very relaxing and therapeutic. I love everything about women's clothes, especially pantyhose. I don't wear anything without them. The smooth tight feel, the smell and look of make up, the way heels make me walk and sit, soft sexy clothes, long sexy nails, and the hair! We've been out before, but been there done that, don't need that validation anymore. Dressing at home is perfectly fine with us :)

Tera bytes
06-29-2014, 07:47 PM
I do it For the excitement of transforming myself into my ideal image of sexiness.

Adriana Moretti
06-30-2014, 03:20 AM
i love womens fashions...and i love the way the girls who work in mac do thier makeup....its def an artsy fartsy thing for me. It alows me to get creative

Renee Elise
06-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Hmm, let's see...first, the whole tactile experience of women's fashions, tops, dresses, skirts, even leggings is hands down way better than typical guy stuff. Second, I love the feel of nylon over my shaved legs and how it makes them look. Then there's the whole makeup thing...it's amazing to be able to transform into someone completely different. Add it all up and it's a really fun, relaxing and dare I say sexy experience.