PDA

View Full Version : Before I move house...

Wiccle
06-10-2014, 02:47 PM
...and town, after multiple decades, thought I'd book a few days off work, mainly for phonecalls to utilities, banks etc. Fortunately the weather was good. This can only mean one thing...

Once the painter had gone, it was still very early - about 09:30 - so once the rush-hour traffic had died down it was time for:

* usual bob hair
* pink frilly knicks
* bikini bra
* white flowery summer dress
* black leggings
* white flat ballets
* white shades
* small handbag
* bit of Nivea Pearl & Beauty spray as well.

Never been so confident in my life.

Straight onto the main road. Quiet route through to town centre. Not walking too quickly. Chest out. Through to quiet park & sat on swings for a few mins. 2 mums behind me but seemingly not noticing. People with prams aren't a problem. 1 or 2 passers-by (passer-bys?). Then enough of that & over to main park as intended...but not down the dumbo street that leads directly to it: through small nice housing estate & quiet tree-lined road. Over onto park. Council worker nearby. Some grass soggy after rain yesterday eve. Quietish main routes round park. If problem there is chance ot branch off onot a different path-loop. Best of all was to be able to amble around main central dry field area in centre of park, far enough away from paths (maybe 20~30m), either facing the sun or getting a bit of airflow through top of dress. Eventually one or 2 people started to encroach onto the area, so it was time to go. Problem was it was now heading towards midday, so getting much busier. Same quiet route back. Bit of strategy like crossing roads if see younger people in front & waiting for areas to clear before moving off.

So far as I could see/hear, no problems.

Finally out locally fully set up during the weekday! Best trip ever I think.

Thought I'd share.

Davina/Wiccle

Jaylyn
06-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Sounds more like a special operations unit moving to a secret operations place... Lol
Glad you had the best trip ever...

Wiccle
06-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Chickening out today. Not as sunny, done a lot of walking already, need dark shades not white, might see a person who recognises me... Quit while ahead.

NavyM2F_WAM
06-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Nice trip.

By the way, it is "passersby".

BLUE ORCHID
06-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Wiccle, It sounds like a lady out for some fresh air and feeling great too.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
You get yourself established in one place and then you move to new climes?

Wiccle
06-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Hi

Been established here a long time. Think because it's coming to an end I care less. Been out again this morning between 7 & 8am, blue flower dress, pink coat, black tights, leopard ballets, new black shades. Light spitting with rain. Some yucky areas as well. Think one person did a double take so I calmly crossed road & went thriugh a car-park ;). Back home before the chancea of someone seeing me increase. Not that they'd recognise me. Hopefully...

W x

Marcelle
06-14-2014, 05:00 AM
Hi there . . . sounds like some great time just being out and pretty. Congrats and enjoy more such trips.

Hugs

Isha