PDA

View Full Version : Quick change last night

Glenda58
06-11-2014, 07:27 AM
The wife is away so I can dress up. While I was getting dress last night my dog starts barking at the back door and she going nuts. It's 8:00 I think there is a squirrel in the yard so I go to chase it away. As I round the corner to the patio there's my 80 year old neighbor and her dog :eek: She had her back to me I turn and ran down the hall. I had on my bra and panties a skirt and blouse. By the time I got to the bath room the skirt, blouse and bra were off I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee and went out to meet her :o After a hour she went home. I'm sure she didn't see anything. Because she and my wife talk a lot.

If it would have been 10 minutes later I would have been putting on my makeup. Years ago this would not have worry me because I wasn't married and I didn't know most of the neighbors or care what they thought of me. Now I know almost all of them because of my wife is out going.

I did finally get all dressed up but didn't go out like I wanted to :sad:

AngieStone
06-11-2014, 07:35 AM
That is to bad to hear you did not get to go out Glenda, but you did have a little excitement trying to be a quick change artist.

Glenda58
06-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Took the dog for a walk around 11 last night no one out. And this morning she had to go out all the neighbors at work. Just like going out dressed.

BLUE ORCHID
06-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi Glenda, It seams like there's always something to spoil our plans.

Kacie
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
That same thing happened to me last night!! I was in lounge wear, thought I heard something outside. We live out in the country, so I just went to the window, which was open. I get to it and there's my neighbor out trying to get her loose dog! I've never sprinted so fast and quietly before! I did change in record time and helped her get her dog lol.

Roxie
06-11-2014, 06:45 PM
as I was reading your post,.my son came home 2 hrs early from work . had on a new summer dress it was close .I love my son a lot ,but it wiil be nice when he is back in college. Much more freedom

Marcelle
06-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi Glenda . . . that was quite the quick change and fortunate you weren't in full on make-up mode. So did you get a chance to dress afterwards?

Hugs

Isha

Genny B
06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
And many do not understand a CD's desire to go out? It's safer!

Genny B

Amari
06-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Yesterday I was working at home (slaving over a hot computer!) dressed nicely but comfortably, and made up. About mid afternoon the dog reacted like something was going on outside, then I heard a vehicle approach the house (we live on a few acres on the edge of town). PANIC!!! Who is it?! Unusual at this hour! I dashed into the hallway ripping off the heeled boots, trying to wipe off the lipstick and trying to shush the dog at the same time, then realised that I would probably be seen through the window if I went into our bedroom on way to the bathroom. What to do?! I heard the lid of the electricity meter being opened, pheww! A few seconds later the meter box closed and then soon after the vehicle drive off. I checked through the window as they drove off, and sure enough it was the electricity provider. Panicked for nothing and now part dressed; do I redress? Wife (knows but doesn't like) will be home in an hour, arghh, time to change back into drab. Such are the dramas of the closeted.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Sometimes things do get in our way.
We then have to change our plans to fit in.

Maria in heels
06-12-2014, 07:57 AM
I think that we all have experienced that rush of emotions and fear in our lives....