PDA

View Full Version : fathers day

bonni
06-11-2014, 03:31 PM
I just found out from the wife that fathers day present is gonna be mothers day present. Can't wait.

Jaylyn
06-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol reminds me of a gift certificate I gave my wife for Mothers Day last year and she bought herself a few things at Ross and then found a couple things she thought Jaylyn might enjoy also.... Gotta love those accepting wives.

Laura28
06-11-2014, 04:30 PM
I love that, most of my presents for occasions are for Laura now from my wife. Of course she still gets something that isnt, for the benifit of the kids.

BLUE ORCHID
06-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi Bonni, My fathers day will be just that , My wife two daughters and son-in -laws & our beautiful Grand-Daughter
probably at the OutBack Stake House.

2B Natasha
06-11-2014, 04:38 PM
I believe. They. My wife and child. Got me the latest US men's soccer jersey and one for him so he and I can be matchy matchy when we watch the game. If this is true. SA'weeeeet!!!!

Roxie
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
lucky girl

Farrah
06-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Aww, I know you're excited and can hardly wait! I recently came out to my wife and she has really embraced. I have a feeling that my father's day gift will also be mother's day gift too!

Beverley Sims
06-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Lucky you, I have never got a Mothers Day present on Fathers Day. :)

Athena_
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
My wife has been asking me for weeks what I want for Father's Day. I keep wanting to tell her that I really need two new pairs of thigh high stockings and a new pair of black pumps! She is not quite ready for that request. Too bad for me.

Diane Lynn
06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
My ex-wife has not allowed me to see my kids since December 18, 2011. She left and divorced after she found out about Diane. She told the Kids all about me, and has done every thing she can to keep me from seeing them. My father's day will consist of spending the day with my current wife, and watch the father's day race at MIS. I grew up about a 20 minute drive from the track. I worked at the track for many years. A few years ago, I took my wife before we married, and she loved it. When the cars started around the track, rubber from the tires covered us, and she had a huge grin on her face.