PDA

View Full Version : Have i said i love my wife??

Laura28
06-11-2014, 04:40 PM
So my wife who knows all about Laura and has for well over thirty years, says to me last night, "i know how much you like to wear your bras and forms", (I do all day when working from home and in my office) and she knows when away on buisness, i like to sleep in my bra and forms, so she says to me "you know you can wear them to bed anytime you want, it wouldnt bother me at all".

Although she has known about my dressing for all these years and is supportive in many ways (buying me things, encourging me to dress when i get in the duldrums....) she has no desire to see Laura fully done up? She loves to see the pictures i take when traveling and in a my hotel room and will even give advice how to pose, yet when i ask her if she wants me to dress for her some time she says "no not ready for it"? Yet she doesnt mind me underdressing or seeing me in undergarments and heels?

Anybody else have this going on with their SO? Or understand why she feels this way, i have asked her many times and she says "one of these days". Dont get me wrong i do not push her and it is her choice if and when she will ever meet the full Laura, i am just curious as to why.

Thanks All

Laura

Jaylyn
06-11-2014, 04:47 PM
I think each wide has a different attitude about dressing. Some have boundaries, some it's ok to only if they don't see, and others it's ok and anything goes....I have always been lucky and my wife has actually helped me very much in my dressing. I don't let a day go by without saying I love ya dear. A good marriage is all give and take and learn any way.

suchacutie
06-11-2014, 04:50 PM
My wife literally taught Tina how to be a girl, and expects that nights when Tina visits will be nights that the two of them are together having a girl's night. It's just always been that way for us, but we started together with crossdressing so it's just always been natural to be together as girlfriends.

Laura28
06-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Jaylyn, dont get me wrong, but my wife and i have a wonderful relationship, we have been married for 33 years and together for 39 (High School sweethearts) and even after all these years when we kiss i still get that spark of electricy through my body. Not that everything has always been perfect, believe me we have had our up and downs and you are correct it takes compromise, communication and hard work to have a a succesful Marriage. I look around today and the minute things get tough people just walk away??? I dont get that. I could never picture my life without her.

Marcelle
06-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi Laura . . . great story and what a wonderful and supportive wife. As for not wanting to see you completely made up (in person) but okay with it in pictures I can hazard a guess but that is all. It is probable that seeing you in a picture is just that a picture where you are made up "en femme" . . . it happened elsewhere or a time in the past of which she does not have knowledge. Seeing you completely dressed in person is visceral and real time. She may be able to synthesize 2D representations of Laura but meeting Laura in person . . . as she said "not ready yet". Just my two cents.

Hugs

Isha

Laura28
06-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Thanks so much Isha.

BLUE ORCHID
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi Laura, There are so many here that would love to have what you have.

kimdl93
06-11-2014, 08:57 PM
I wrote a few weeks back about a setback of sorts in my wife's receptiveness to seeing me dressed. She had been seemingly accepting for a long time, but in recent weeks said it was getting the better of her. There were other factors, work, family and health related, that also put her under a greater degree of stress than I. The past, so, it could have come from the combined effect.

Anyway, we are working it out. I view it as a reset, and welcome the refreshed open communications it has brought about.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Never push the issue and be glad of the gains you make.

I find that letting the wife take the lead with suggestions helps me observe her mood for the time.

I then act accordingly.

MatildaJ.
06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
For me, the wig makes a huge difference. I don't mind my husband wearing whatever clothes or makeup he wants, but with the wig on, he looks like a different person, and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't particularly want to get to know this new woman; I like my husband, whatever his clothes.

Though, I'll say that if he slept every night in a bra & forms, that would also bug me. The panties don't, because they don't get in the way of me cuddling him. But I feel like my sleepy self doesn't want to cuddle boobs.

CrossJess
06-12-2014, 04:50 AM

Though, I'll say that if he slept every night in a bra & forms, that would also bug me. The panties don't, because they don't get in the way of me cuddling him. But I feel like my sleepy self doesn't want to cuddle boobs.

That's quite understandable, I would imagine that would be most off putting, funnily enough my bf has the same issue, not that I wear bras and forms as I don't see the point I have nothing there to hold up lol we were once joking about that and he said it would be very odd cuddling me with a bra and forms because he would feel he was hugging a woman and would kill the mood, lol I love being hugged at night so wont be going down this road haha

EllenJo
06-12-2014, 06:57 AM
For me, the wig makes a huge difference. I don't mind my husband wearing whatever clothes or makeup he wants, but with the wig on, he looks like a different person, and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't particularly want to get to know this new woman; I like my husband, whatever his clothes.

Jess, my wife feels the same way. She does not mind me in women's clothes and even tells me what looks nice or gives me tips on putting outfits together. However she does not want to see me in make up and a wig. I choose not to wear breast forms, so that subject has never been discussed. I love my wife and have no problem honoring her wishes. Thank you for the insight.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

stephNE
06-12-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't think there is anything better than having an accepting wife.

Maria in heels
06-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Laura...I understand what you are going thru, and my wife does the same thing. When I am away and send her a picture, she is thrilled and knows that I like to hear her response. Maria is around at the house as well (not as much because of the kids lately and routines changing) BUT when she did ask to see Maria, she always would stop me from makeup and hair because that was her comfort level. She too allows me to sleep in my forms and nightgown when I like, but I can also just be in panties, bra and a tshirt and she is good with that as well....

its her limits, and I don't push it....