PDA

View Full Version : What if aliens invade earth, and give us trans privilege?

Michelle789
06-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Just a hypothetical question.

What if alien invaders were to invade earth, on Friday the 13th, and they decide that all transgender people, this means everyone that falls under the TG umbrella, including cross-dressers, were to have privilege, and be protected by the aliens, and be entitled to a life of luxury (and beauty if you're MTF), while cis-gendered folks will become slaves and have to work under slave like conditions to support our luxury life.

We get our privilege regardless of the gender we present as, so if you're a CDer or gender fluid you're allowed to go back and forth.

For everyone on the TG spectrum

1. Would this be a dream come true or a nightmare?

2. Would cis people pretend to be transgender so they can get trans privilege?

3. Would we attempt to become more "clockable" so that we're easily read as trans?

4. Would Suddenly Fem's "Absolutely Passable" wig collection now become the "Absolutely Clockable" collection?

5. For those of you who are afraid to wear skirts, hose, heels, or anything else that you might get clocked, would you now start wearing those items more often? Would you try to "blend in" with other trans people rather than with cis-people? If you're FTM would you relax any of your clothing restrictions that you impose on yourself out of fear of being clocked?

For MTF or FTM CDers or gender fluids only

6. Would you closet CDers leave the house en femme more often?

7. Would you CDers (closet or out) go full time as a woman (no HRT, hair removal, or surgeries necessary) for a year or longer?

8. If you answered yes to #7, would you have the desire to occasionally dress as a guy (or girl if FTM)?

9. Would you worry about being clocked as cis, regardless of if you present as male or female?

For MTF or FTM TSes only

10. If you are holding back on transition now, would you finally transition?

11. If you transition, would you desire to CD as a guy occasionally (if FTM then CD as a girl occasionally)?

12. Would you still feel funny about being seen as a "dude in a dress"? If FTM then being read as female wearing male clothes?

13. If the aliens had a technology that could just magically turn your body into the gender you identify as, but you would still be read as trans and have trans privilege, would you take it?

For all other identities (genderqueer, bigender, dual gender, androgynous, or anything else I forgot to mention)

14. Since I'm not really familiar with some of the other identities or expressions out there, please feel free to add any comments you wish to add about how you think your experience would be affected by this alien invasion.

A possible dialog among cis people posing as trans

Cis person posing as trans (Bill posing as Roberta): Do I pass as trans?

Another cis person (David posing as Sarah): Uh, I hope so.

Trans person stares at cis person: Obviously a non-tranny

Sarah: I think you've been clocked. You need to start wearing six inch heels so you won't get clocked as cis.

Teresa
06-13-2014, 02:41 PM
I like your little foot note under the title, " Just a hypothetical question ! "
When I saw the title I thought you knew something the rest of us didn't. I guess when you lose sight of normal anything is possible including utter chaos !
It did remind me of a UK comedy sketch by the TWO RONNIES called " The Worm that Turned ", all the guy's were CDers and the country was run by PVC clad women. Maybe it made it onto some of your channels.

arbon
06-13-2014, 03:24 PM
I thought we were the invading aliens

BLUE ORCHID
06-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi Michelle, Is this only going to happen on Friday the 13th' and with a full MOON ??

Kate Simmons
06-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Who says it didn't happen already? There are those who believe that this is all just a reality program we are participating in.:battingeyelashes::)

bimini1
06-13-2014, 09:28 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that the whole "in his image" was all about aliens in the first place. They are here. I think they already created us to be CD TG whatever you call it. The rest of the world ain't caught up with it yet.

But yes to all of the above, a dream come true.

Marcelle
06-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Unfortunately if aliens invaded the planet I would be the first of many soldiers offered up to alien annihilation in defence of the planet so I don't think it would make a difference to me :)

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
06-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Isha,

Aliens are bad, Holly Wood has been telling us for years.

I have yet to meet the lady.

I don't go out into the New Mexico dessert because of the giant ants, Gila monsters and John Wayne and the army with their flamethrowers.:)

Michelle,
To answer the question....

There would be no challenge in that, I may want to experience once I suppose.

Katey888
06-14-2014, 08:28 AM
I thought we were the invading aliens
I'm with you on that one, Arbon ;) - more like a virus for the planet though.. (but maybe a virus will get us all back in the end...:eek:)

Michelle - I fear you may have produced too much of a census to make this a weekend fun thing for the members to participate in...

Well - phooey on them! I like the idea - in fact I used to read a lot of SF as a kid and it was a recurring thought, including occasionally with a bit of CD thrown in - so I'm game!

Dream come true - yes!
cis people? Yeah - of course - we could all become highly paid consultants advising them how best to 'blend'
Clockable? Hmmm - perhaps some of us would have to drop our game a bit... ;)
And yes - I'd be wearing some outrageous stuff out. :D
And of course - I'd actually go out!

Femme 24/7? No - probably not - too lazy...

Being clocked as cis - no worries, because once we were confirmed as CD/TG, I'd expect we'd all be allocated an 8 foot tall, silver robot that would accompany us everywhere just to remind the other 97% of the population who's boss! :)

Nice concept Michelle... I think fundamentally what you're describing is a power shift that wouldn't immediately remove the stigma, but would effectively neutralise it - and that would make all the difference for me - no fear of stigma, humiliation, or physical assault (not with Gort hanging around, anyway...)

I think I'll luxuriate in that fantasy for a little longer this weekend before descending from my flying saucer with a resounding 'thump' back to earth. Thanks Michelle - that's made me smirk... ;)

Katey x

Allisa
06-14-2014, 08:40 AM
What makes you think that all of us trans-gendered aren't the spawn of alien beings placed to populate the earth thru the ages until they return to see the results of their experiment to find the best of their many galactic travels.

CarlaWestin
06-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Yeah! Didn't you see my location?

Bring it on! I'd love to tell the gender-stuck, self rightous *******s to work harder 'cause those new stiletto pumps are talking to me.

janetcgtv
06-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Aliens remove cis gendered who are not accepting of us,to underground guarded caverns deep below ground or move them to Pluto and other planets beyond the orbit of Mars.

The aliens don't give us trans privilege, just acceptance and deny rights to the bad cis gendered people who don't give us any rights.

mariehart
06-16-2014, 04:59 AM
No if we are to believe all the science fiction, eventually the people of Earth would rise up and overthrow the oppressors in a final climactic battle in LA. It has to be LA, it's always LA.

After the victory, anyone seen as collaborating with the aliens would suffer the consequences!

Too risky.

VickiTheGamer
06-16-2014, 08:59 AM
I could not live with myself were I to become an elite at the expense of so many that I love.
Perhaps if you gave a more "Humane" option for everyone.

Aliens came to earth and gave you and your loved ones the option to leave earth and live somewhere else, but your given this option because your TG and they understand your difficulties. The new world you go to will have so many luxuries and such. Then while there (fill in #1 to 14) .....

I would go then. I am capable of keeping a blind eye to the horrors of the world and to the massive poverty we all are around (or are part of), because it is not hitting home for me. It's not in my face and destroying or hurting those I love. Your option however puts it all right there in my lap.

I am sorry, but I can't think past this aspect of it. It is just to wrong to me.

NicoleScott
06-16-2014, 09:08 AM
..... cis-gendered folks will become slaves and have to work under slave like conditions to support our luxury life.

So slavery is OK as long as you're not the one being enslaved?

heatherdress
06-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Did it happen? Did we get invaded? If not, do we still have to answer all these questions?