PDA

View Full Version : So, I finally told her how deep the rabbit hole goes. . .

Queen
06-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Ok, so I told my wife about 7 years ago that I liked to wear panties. But nothing more.

A year ago I told her I'd like to wear a bra. Then started telling her I was a cd, but not really explaining what that meant.

About 4 months ago I told her I'd like to try makeup. She said she wasn't sure she was ready for that.

3 weeks ago I told her the whole truth, about the skirts, girl jeans, dresses, shoes, purse, and makeup. She asked if I would like her to buy me a dress.

God I love my wife and feel very blessed to have her in my life.

SusansWife
06-13-2014, 10:29 PM
It sounds like she is being very supportive and/or tolerant, and that you are being sensitive to her needs by letting her take it in at her pace :). Her offer to buy you a dress made me smile, that is an awesome show of love on her part. :)

Beverley Sims
06-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Let your wife buy the dress of her choice and be guided by what she desires.

I wish you a happy experience.

Rachelakld
06-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Yes let her chose a dress for you, and maybe you could chose a nice necklace for her?

ringedjohn
06-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Great progress but my advice is still to take it slowly and carefully.

Marcelle
06-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Hi there . . . very good news for you. However as others have said take it slow. She may know how deep the rabbit hole is now but she may still need some time to get down there. Communication is now the key so you can begin to determine what she can/cannot accept and what you can/cannot live with. At times some of these likes and dislikes don't mesh and compromises will need to be reached.

Hugs and good luck

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
06-14-2014, 06:13 AM
Hi Queen, Ok now the ball is in her court go slowly and don't overwhelm her with this.

trans0325
06-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Congratulations on the good news. That kind of wife is worth much more than any fortune.

Farrah
06-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Good for you!!...I know you're excited. That rabbit hole can get deep!...;)

njcddresser
06-14-2014, 02:49 PM
After many years of trying to suppress my feminine desires, I finally fully came out to my wife and myself. She was and has been nothing short of amazing. She has bought my clothes and make up and we regularly shop together. I really feel that I have the best wife in the world and tell her all the time.

sometimes_miss
06-14-2014, 10:53 PM
Ok, so I told my wife about 7 years ago that I liked to wear panties. But nothing more. A year ago I told her I'd like to wear a bra. Then started telling her I was a cd, but not really explaining what that meant. About 4 months ago I told her I'd like to try makeup. She said she wasn't sure she was ready for that. 3 weeks ago I told her the whole truth, about the skirts, girl jeans, dresses, shoes, purse, and makeup. She asked if I would like her to buy me a dress.

Just FYI. After my initial outing to my wife, over the next few years she seemed like she was trying to deal with it. And she even bought me two dresses during that time, helped me with clothing choices, even took pictures of me after dressing up real pretty. And kept those pictures to blackmail me with during the divorce. I hope your life doesn't follow the same eventual path. Good luck.

Queen
06-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Just FYI. After my initial outing to my wife, over the next few years she seemed like she was trying to deal with it. And she even bought me two dresses during that time, helped me with clothing choices, even took pictures of me after dressing up real pretty. And kept those pictures to blackmail me with during the divorce. I hope your life doesn't follow the same eventual path. Good luck.

I'll keep that in mind. No pictures.

Charlotte Williams
06-20-2014, 10:34 PM

That's terrible. Sometimes life events make beautiful people do ugly things. Sorry to hear that and I hope things got better for you