PDA

View Full Version : Dream

adrienner99
06-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Totally out of the blue I had a vivid dream last night, recalling a typical dressing session from my youth. I was 12 and my parents were going out for the day. I watched them from a window to make sure they pulled out of the driveway, then raced upstairs and opened my mother’s closet.

Within minutes I had on her garter belt and stockings, had wriggled into her yellow silk party dress gown, strapless, with a tight skirt and a bow in the back. I sat at her vanity opened a Revlon lipstick in a heavy gold case. I didn’t put it on yet. I set it on the glass tabletop so I could see it in the mirror. She had one pair of clip on danlgly. sparkly earrings that always pained me after just a few minutes. I didn’t care. She had a matching necklace I fastened, with trouble, around my neck. I looked at myself and shook my head to feel the earrings bump against my cheek. Then I took a few deep breaths and picked up the lipstick. Its scent was intoxicating. I was amateurish in applying it but was getting better. I puckered my lips the way I had watched women do in public occasionally. Then I carefully closed the lipstick (it made a little click) and put it back exactly where it had been. I eyed her nail polish and decided I could not dare to try it.

Mother had one pair of black patent pumps with three inch heels. She rarely wore them. They were a bit big for me and “slippery” with the stockings. I wobbled as I moved toward her full length mirror and was transported to an overwhelming sense of femininity.

I was terrified the whole time my parents would return unexpectedly. The dream ended when, as I was loving my feminine image in the mirror, I heard a door open downstairs.

I have no idea why this recollection came to me after so many years of crossdressing. It is an accurate account of my earliest ventures into femininity. And I still remember every single detail.

Andy66
06-14-2014, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a wonderful memory for you. You tell it so well, I almost felt like I was there with you. Thanks for sharing.

trans0325
06-14-2014, 01:50 PM
It gives a mixture of both regret and happiness. I never dressed any as a youth.

Beverley Sims
06-14-2014, 03:15 PM
I never had a dream like that....
I lived it. :)

heatherdress
06-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Adrien - a very special, sexy, exciting and personal dream about growing up and discovery. It is great that you can recall that dream, feel the same feelings and share it with us. Thanks.

BLUE ORCHID
06-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Hi Adrienner , The mind is a powerful tool it can play tricks on you.