PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasing moment today

NicoleD
06-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi all,
I haven't been around here much over the last month or so due to moving house and all the associated packing/unpacking etc.
Anyway, to have a bit of an escape from the moving stress etc. my wife suggested I take a few days break and fly to England to see my family and catch up with some old friends.
Well, here I am visiting my sister today and showing her some pics on my Ipad of our new house and the kids etc. She's happily browising through and she says 'whats this' I go over and it's a selfie of Nicole in the bathroom mirror at our old house, Nicole has a short tight dress on, silky tights, high heels, false breasts, padded panties and hips etc and looking pretty good even if I do say so myself 😉
I froze at first but then I realised that this pic was only from the neck/breasts down, no facial pic at all as I hadn't done hair and make up. Fortunately my parents started talking so she got distracted straight away, I quickly grabbed the Ipad and deleted said photo.
Problem now is what do I say to her tomorrow when I see her before I fly back to Sweden ? she clearly suspected something, I hope and prey she hasn't sussed me but I don't know, either way it was a very embarrising and 'oh shit' moment !
Hugs
Nicole.

franlee
06-14-2014, 05:57 PM
If she ask, don't lie. It was a friend of mine and we aren't talking right now, so we don't want to discuss it. That simple and then move on to something else.

Jessicajane
06-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Aawww babe I feel for you in this situation...I've done something similar once but at work...I didn't handle it that well ...went red and blustered...she just said to me don't worry I won't say anything...and in fairness she didn't....guess the answer lies in knowing your sister...would she cope...do you have a strong close relationship..?....best to try and forget it she may not even remember to ask you...if she does would she ask in front if others...?...your calmness in the answer will go a long way in wether she takes what you say and accepts....just remember women don't usually takes photos without the heads so she will no doubt be intrigued...whatever u decide ti say try and do it with a smile and not be awkward she will react to your reaction.

BLUE ORCHID
06-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi Nicole, That's what we call a learning experience.

Christen
06-14-2014, 08:21 PM
Nicole, I'd wait and see, maybe she'll not mention it again. Things flit out of peoples minds pretty quickly, sometimes. On the other hand, she may have twigged so I'd be preparing to have a little heart to heart, she's your sister after all.

Christen x

lingerieLiz
06-14-2014, 11:53 PM
All kinds of pictures are on people's tablets many by mistake. Tell her it must have been from touching the screen wrong and let it go.

NicoleD
06-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Thanks to everyone who has replied on here so far, I guess we'll see if she says anything as I am due to pop round to see her and her kids in a little while just before I go to the airport 😯
Nicole.

Judith96a
06-15-2014, 03:16 AM
Hope all goes well Nicole.

Teresa
06-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Nicole I know there's no ages mentioned so I assume your sister is adult ? Would the picture pass as your wife having a bit of dress up fun to explain it ? If you have to come out to your sister would she be OK with it ?

I keep some of my avatar pictures in an envelope and noticed one was missing, I went into panic mode until I found it in one of my shoe boxes !

Marcelle
06-15-2014, 05:42 AM
Hi Nicole. Sorry to hear about your mishap. IMHO if she doesn't mention it or doesn't all of a sudden begin acting weird around you I would say she saw it, processed it as "hmm what's this about", then got distracted with life and put it away.

Hugs

Isha

Mollyanne
06-15-2014, 06:52 AM
If she asks be truthful!!!!!! Once a lie is told another will soon follow and another after that. Sooner or later the lie comes out and it appears soooo much worse. You haven't said if shes older or younger but usually a sister is much more understanding than a brother. Let us know what happened, OK??????

Molly

NicoleD
06-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi again everyone 😊
Just to keep everyone updated while I sit here waiting for my flight home. Well to my shock and relief she never even mentioned a word about it ! To say I was glad about that is a bit of an understatement, sorry I should have put when I posted this thread that I am 40 years old and my sister is 38 for reference.
I was so sure she was going to mention something but no nothing thank god, I was thinking of excuses in case she did mention it and I was going to try the wife dress up bit but my wife is a size 18-20 and myself is a size 12 so that would not have worked.
Anyway, panic over for now, maybe she'll say something in the future, I will cross that bridge if and when it happens though. The moral of this story for me is make sure I don't have pics of Nicole on here if family or friends are going to look on my Ipad 😯
Thanks for the support everyone, it can be needed at times !
Nicole.

Beverley Sims
06-15-2014, 07:58 AM
Make some glib excuse about someone else playing with your I pad.

I didn't say it would work. :)

Best of luck with it.

Deedee Skyblue
06-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Gotta be real careful - why would a married guy have a picture of a sexy chick (from the neck down only) on his phone, that he deleted as soon as someone else saw it? There are a lot of things your sister could assume. But since she didn't ask, it seems she has decided to respect your privacy. No telling what she thinks, though...

Deedee