PDA

View Full Version : First Bikini

Suzanne F
06-14-2014, 07:47 PM
Last night was so wonderful. It was the first time I went out in public with my 11 year old son. I went with him, my daughter and wife and my cousin. We are visiting my cousin in Portland. The kids then went to a movie while we girls hung out. After we picked up the kids they went up to bed. Then my cousin said we should get in the hot tub. Well I was at first resigned to say no. I mean here I was all dressed and they were going in the hot tub. Then I thought why not. My cousin looked at me and said she had some swim suits. I went up stairs with her and she started throwing choices at me. Then she gave me a black and white striped bikini with ties on the side. I loved it! Next thing you know I am in the bikini stepping into the hot tub . I was so elated! I kept my hair out of the water and stayed in for about 30 minutes. Then my makeup started to feel like it was melting. So I got out and went upstairs. It was another step . How many times have I thought I should be wearing one of those swimsuits not these old trunks!
Suzanne

Marcelle
06-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Hi Suzanne and congrats on yet another step forward in becoming the woman you wish to be. I think my face would have melted off long before 30 minutes and a bikini definitely not in this girl's future (too much scar tissue on the stomach).

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
06-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi Suzanne, It takes a great figure to pull off the Bikini look and it looks like you have that great figure.

RachelCross
06-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Suzanne, sounds like a wonderful evening and that you are truly blessed with such a support system. Its wonderful to discover new things to wear and its funny how often that happens when you least expect it. Love, Rachel

stacycoral
06-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Suzanne, I know you enjoyed getting to wear it, and it was very nice of your cousin, now your ready to go swimming in the lake with one on, it is so much better than trunks, specially now with what they call men's swim suits, women's boys shorts are the next best thing to a bikini, I wear them in both mods, but bikini is the way for sure, thanks for such a great story tonight. hugs.

MissTee
06-14-2014, 10:32 PM
No bikini for this girl. Would have to be a one piece or swim dress for me.

Michellegryl
06-14-2014, 10:38 PM
What a wonderful story Suzanne, thank you for posting it. Wearing a Bikini is soo amazing, I remember never wanting to wear boy trunks again after spending the day with my wife out on the lake on my boat and snorkeling. I hope you have many more opportunities like that one.
Michelle

Sarah M
06-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Th's really wonderful Suzanne I bought me a Bikini an I have on the top in the avatar pic the bottom is a side tie same color it's really nice an fits good on me..

NavyM2F_WAM
06-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Congratulations, Suzanne, on both your hot tub/bikini experience and for going out with your son. I remember reading about your telling him you are a CD.

I don't have boobs (except for too much fast food-induced fat pouches up top. LOL. Seriously, I will have to wait on a swimsuit of any kind, let alone a bikini.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-15-2014, 07:37 AM
That's great. What an accepting cousin! I know a lot of women would not share their suit with another GG let alone a TS person. Do you have a picture?

Beverley Sims
06-15-2014, 07:51 AM
It appears like a new and changing relationship is happening.

I am pleased for you.

Cheryl T
06-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a really great night.
You have to watch those hot tubs though. My wife and I were on vacation (girls only) and the hotel had a pool and hot tubs. Well, that hot tub had to be about 110 degrees and though I could stand the heat I felt like my face was running in short order. We opted for the pool and that's when I found out that silicone forms FLOAT! OMG what a surprise that was! I certainly didn't need a life jacket, and had to stay in the shallow end. My wife got a big laugh out of it and it was funny (later)....

kimdl93
06-17-2014, 07:37 AM
SuZanne, this was quite a weekend of first. I'm so impressed at how you're family is supporting you. Kids are remarkably accepting, of course, but it also seems your wife and cousin are growing comfortable with you too.

I'm afraid I'd never be able to wear a bikini...gotta have something to shape my mid section a bit!

I haven't noticed my Amoena's floated. I guess the bra top on my suit keeps them pretty tight, but I'll pay more attention next time I'm in the pool.

Secret Drawer
06-18-2014, 05:54 AM
For many of us this would be a dream scenario! I would imagine that it would be a psychological challange as well, most expecting that once we were upstairs looking for a spare suit that she would pull out some random board shorts or something, when the girls suits come out it would be that fight or flight moment... good for you for choosing fight.

Pacefurther
06-22-2014, 11:45 AM
First envy on the harmony of your family. :)

Second...didn't we have a flat breast...how to fit a bikini?

Or you have done the surgery ?

But anyway...that feeling your that day so tempted me...

Isn't that the ideal scenario of cding...:) ?

Tina G
06-22-2014, 12:43 PM
Very happy for you, hoping to do that myself someday :)

Zoeeee
06-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Cant wait for the day that i have a body to be able to wear a 2 piece in front of all those boys!

Zoe x

sayhi2dd
06-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Way to go gurl !

Suzanne F
06-23-2014, 12:56 PM
I had forms in my top. As far as my body I have worked hard to get it. 3 years ago I weighed 220. I now weigh 168. Yesterday I ran a half marathon at 7:30 pace . I will be running the Boston Marathon in 2015, I already have my qualifying time. My slim figure is the best benefit of all the running ! So if you want to look better get out there and start running.
Suzanne

Rachel_B
06-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I have gone swimming in a lake while wearing a bikini but I was also wearing a shirt to hide my big belly. If it matters though; the shirt is white, thin and is very see through when wet so the colorful bikini I had on was very noticeable. If I had the figure.. and the boobs, I would go without the shirt but for now I must either go with wearing the shirt or maybe try a one-piece.

VanessaReid
06-25-2014, 12:12 AM
I have a monokini and a bikini worn then a couple of times to the river, its a nice swimming hole but its a hard hike to get there so no one goes there