PDA

View Full Version : Finally something to slow down my crossdressing

njcddresser
06-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Well I've finally found something that has slowed down my cross dressing.

I've developed the worst case of poison ivy I've ever had. My legs and arms are covered.

It'll be sometime before I'm able to shave again. I hate stubble!!

I'm covered in calamine lotion. Given that, I'm very reluctant to dress in my nice feminine clothing.

So for the time being I'll have to be satisfied with just a pair of panties.

What's a girl to do!!

marsha leanne
06-16-2014, 03:23 PM
i'm with you jackie! i was clearing weeds in the back yard, got some kind of bacterial bug and ended up in the hospital for 8 days! leg is still swollen, used up all the meds and the docs are saying, 'lets wait and see'. no shave, panties only here too!

Linda E. Woodworth
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Get some "ZANFEL" at the drug store or Walmart. It actually removes the oil that causes the rash from poison ivy. This stuff is expensive but worth every penny. I use any time I get into something like this and it happens all too often with the "jungle" in my backyard.

samanthasolo
06-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear Jackie, use Dial yellow bar soap and keep all your showers on the cool side. You will clear up quicker than you think! Good luck with that GF!

BLUE ORCHID
06-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi Jackie, Maybe you will be as lucky as me I got a very bad dose of it about forty years ago
and I think that I must be immune to it now Because I've been around it and it doesn't affect me anymore.

If that stuff is burning the smoke and fumes will get you too.

Edyta_C
06-16-2014, 08:53 PM
The ZANFEL advise is good. Try not to scratch it as you can spread it. The oils in the plant leaves cause the irritation and as mentioned the smoke can carry the oil if you burn it. Good luck with the itch!

Edy

dana digs sweaters
06-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Buy a goat for your poison ivy. Goats love to eat it and are not affected by it.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2014, 09:17 PM
In future, stay away from nature. :)

I do feel sorry for the agony you are going through.

KaylaRoxx
06-16-2014, 09:23 PM
i know how you feel. that kinda thing is not fun. just last week i got the worst sunburn iv got in at least a couple years. luckily it healed pretty quick and i was back to normal. i looked like a lobster :sad:

wanabe-Leona
06-17-2014, 05:29 PM
I've heard doctors say that there is not a home remedy for it ! BUT I use a mix of baking soda and vinegar rub it in well and let it sit ! IT WORKS FOR ME

Jocelyn Quivers
06-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Bad Times, on a positive note think of all the extra money saved by not having to buy razors for a little while which could go towards a new outfit! Not that I recommend this but when I suffered from it, before I was able to go to the doctor for a prescription, scalding hot water helped, which was better alternative to me scratching my skin off.