PDA

View Full Version : Didn't feel right

Glenda58
06-16-2014, 05:47 PM
The other day I had a chance to dress. I was all dressed up but something just wasn't right. Makeup on wig a nice outfit and sandals. I looked in the mirror I looked OK but something wasn't right :doh: I looked down at my feet I hadn't done my nails and it just wasn't the look I wanted.

So today I have another chance to dress and got my nails done first and will go from there. I feel better already about dressing.

Just went in the basement to get my makeup and some cloths and the basement is flooded :Angry3: no time for dressing tonight.

Marcelle
06-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Hi Glenda . . . sorry to hear about your basement disaster . . . keep your nails protected.

Hugs

Isha

Edyta_C
06-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Wow, your basement flooded. What a bummer. Do you have a sump pump? I hope the water goes away. It is too bad about the makeup.

Edy

Glenda58
06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Water in down the plumber will be here wed. so I got a chance to dress. Wife won't be till tomorrow night. Will have to take the dog out later. Sitting here in a silk dress and 5" sandals.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Nothing worse than a badly drained basement.

BLUE ORCHID
06-17-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi Glenda, That is surely enough to ruin any bodies day

Jaylyn
06-17-2014, 07:55 AM
What a way to put the damper on a CDers night with a damp basement..... Sounds like you got it in check though.

Teresa
06-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Glenda maybe the anti-CDing squad had been round and flooded your cellar ! They always appear to be calling one of my family to put a stop on my dressing !!

Pacefurther
06-22-2014, 11:36 AM
Attention to details ! I think that's a good sigh... From all the women stuff I knew they pay extremely attention to even the tiniest detail... But men usually neglect things as long as looks like a human ...haha

Sorry to hear the flood thing though

Glenda58
06-22-2014, 09:09 PM
The basement is done shouldn't have any more flooding. All my things were dry. Wife just told me she will be gone all day Friday with her friend and won't be home till late.

Maybe this time I can have some dress up time by myself with no problems.