PDA

View Full Version : Knees down

mechamoose
06-17-2014, 01:15 AM
Ok, maybe bad judgement, maybe listening too much to the whispers of Monsignor Smirnoff... but I was curious.

So I tried it.. shaved my legs from the knees down to my toes... just to see what it would look like.

I have concluded that it looks like the hocks of a bald Angus bull..

Kudos on all of you who can do that and have nice calves. I do cycling, and so I'm all angled meat.

I *feels* nice.. it just doesn't seem to fit. I guess, like beards, when you shave 'em it comes in thicker. I *know* I'm gonna itch for the next week.

"For Science!!!!"

<3

- MM

Andy66
06-17-2014, 01:24 AM
Maybe it just looks odd to you because youre not used to it. I bet youre just being too hard on yourself. Even bodybuilders shave their legs with good results, so you probably look way better than youre giving yourself credit for. But in the end, its cool you tried it and now you know what feels right for you. :love:

PaulaQ
06-17-2014, 01:32 AM
MM - try some stockings over those legs. They feel really good on shaved legs.

Teresa
06-17-2014, 02:54 AM
MM I hate to say it but you have to go north of the border to get the full effect and feeling !
As Paula says pulling on stockings looks and feels so different and way better !!

Katey888
06-17-2014, 04:14 AM
Bless! :)

Well done for trying... I think Teresa's got a point... certainly north of the knees might be good for trying..?

Don't worry about it being thicker - it only appears so due to the blunt ends of the hair... it feathers and fades back to the way it was, it just takes time... so just keep doing it... it is a somewhat acquired taste, I think... better if you intend on being nylon encased or even with some girly skirts and bare legs...

And remember, bald Angus bulls are attractive to bald Angus cows.. ;)

Katey x

Beverley Sims
06-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Just go the whole hock.

All or nothing shaved legs are in.

mechamoose
06-17-2014, 04:55 AM
The process is kind of 'involved'...

Beard trimmer, then again without the guide, then the razor...

You girls do this all the time?

- MM

Andy66
06-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Are you making it harder than it needs to be? Try skipping the beard trimmer. Just be careful around the really angled areas like ankles and the shin bones.

Also, just my opinion, I wouldnt worry about the upper leg unless your thighs are super hairy and youve got bangs growing off your knees.

mechamoose
06-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Nope.. not making it harder.. I have *fur*.

Without the beard trimmer the razor just doesn't do it.

- MM

Paulacder
06-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Many years ago I tried shaving my legs from knees down, plain and simple it didn't work for me. legs that are completely shaven, tan and smooth add so much to the fem. look......And no one Notices....

Andy66
06-17-2014, 05:18 AM
Well, you appear to be the artistic type, unique, and pretty awesome as-is... so Im sure whatever you decide is best for you will be awesome. :)

Paula, some of us notice. I ALWAYS notice nice looking legs. ;)

Marcelle
06-17-2014, 06:04 AM
Hey MM . . . "the hocks of an Angus bull" . . . lol my laugh for the day :)

As Teresa said you have to go north of the knees to get the full effect. I am a very hairy guy and have kept things pretty smooth for years (not CD related) . . . once you are down to the wood then it is just daily maintenance (shaving that is). I can normally get it done in about 10 minutes. As far as calves go, my are quite pronounced and very cut but they don't look too bad shaved.

Hugs

Isha

Andy66
06-17-2014, 06:31 AM
*chuckle* Okay, point taken. You DO have fur. :)

lisatommy
06-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Shaving is he best. Stared 5 years ago and never looked back at it, my wife was uncomftable at first but now can't see me with hair. And she still don't know I dress or she just don't want to except it.

mechamoose
06-17-2014, 06:52 AM
Shaving is he best. Stared 5 years ago and never looked back at it, my wife was uncomftable at first but now can't see me with hair. And she still don't know I dress or she just don't want to except it.

I'm sorry for that.. for me, it isn't about acceptance, it is about identity. I'm a big, furry guy who feels more at home wearing skirts than man-pants. I like being frilly & pretty.

But I *like* my fur. I like fur on boys & girls just the same. I'm very much into 'natural' people.

"I like my women like I like my Kiwis, round, juicy, and covered in soft brown fur"

- MM

BLUE ORCHID
06-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Hi Mm, Once you shave them use an epilator to keep them smooth.

Simone_40
06-17-2014, 07:46 AM
It's just one of the rituals I feel I need to do to BE Simone.
Kisses, Simone.

Teresa
06-17-2014, 08:03 AM
MM , my legs started off almost like yours and was just patient with the razor ,but be ready to unblock the waste pipe ! After a year or two it doesn't come back like that. I'm off on my hols next month and knew I'd need six weeks to get any kind of cover but it's not happening at the moment !

Melissa_59
06-17-2014, 08:24 AM
Kudos on all of you who can do that and have nice calves. I do cycling, and so I'm all angled meat.

I *feels* nice.. it just doesn't seem to fit. I guess, like beards, when you shave 'em it comes in thicker. I *know* I'm gonna itch for the next week.

"For Science!!!!"

<3

- MM

Try some stockings/hose, a light or nude color without a lot of shine because that will blend your legs so that they look smoother. Also - when bathing, use a loofah on your legs now that you've shaved them or you might run into ingrown hair issues.

Don't give up - try different shades of hose and you'll be surprised at the results. Stay away from darker shades because they tend to accentuate sharp angles and enhance definition.

Hope that helps.

~Mel

Sarah M
06-17-2014, 10:06 AM
Since Being on HRT for a year my legs are easy to shave an I go several days without shaving since the HRT causes the hair to take longer to grow back and it very easy to do with my skin being so soft an smooth.

Allisa
06-17-2014, 10:56 AM
I have concluded that it looks like the hocks of a bald Angus bull ..

-
I 've had mine clean now for a few decades and they are chicken legs that look like I was born on a horse you could drive between them.

Lorileah
06-17-2014, 11:54 AM
the rule is "Don't shave above the knee unless you are expecting company":heehee:

mikiSJ
06-17-2014, 12:22 PM
MM - try some stockings over those legs. They feel really good on shaved legs.Er, it is June and unless you are going to an ice rink get over having 'ugly' legs and put the hose away until late Fall. I have way too may scars on my legs from surfing and my left tibia goes in two directions and let's not talk about the spider veins. BUT, if i do a comparison of same aged GG legs out in the wild with mine, I am somewhere in the middle of 'ugly' legs.

Desirae
06-17-2014, 10:08 PM
I can relate to this. I just shaved the other day COMPLETELY for the first time ever. Everything. Legs. Chest. Belly. Small of my back. Under arms. I trimmed my "bikini" line. I trimmed my pubic area. Actually, I think I much prefer my "private" area trimmed short and nice and neat. It looks much better. As for the rest of it, it does feel much better. Stockings feel much silkier gliding on my legs as does slips and camis. I moisturized all over right after shaving and have been every day. Skin feels much smoother. This was indeed a first for me. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Gretchen_To_Be
06-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Moose, I'm not as hairy as you but years in the military gave me what I thought were definite "man legs". Nice, high quality hose or stockings and the right pair of high heels can do wonders. I go hairy half the year for my wife but enjoy being deliciously smooth and hosed the other half. Enjoy! :)

CynthiaD
06-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Shave your legs all the way, and wear pantyhose, or thigh-highs. Trust me. You'll like it.

And if you don't, it doesn't take any longer to grow both top and bottom back than it takes to grow just the bottom back.

Ava Tryptyk
06-18-2014, 04:50 PM
I like the feeling of shaved legs, and it feels amazing and fresh when I am wearing a skirt or dress outside on a warm day. Though there is always a bit of redness and bumpiness that I can't get rid of, despite trying to be as gentle as possible. I think I will probably end up investing in some nude tights so that I can at least have the look of smoothness when taking photos. I have been complimented on the shape of my legs, so I am pretty satisfied. :-)

Samantha Clark
06-18-2014, 05:49 PM
the rule is "Don't shave above the knee unless you are expecting company":heehee:

HOOT! Who makes these rules? This is a new one on me... :D

Hell on Heels
06-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Hell-o MM, Now what would a moose know about angus bull legs?
Give it a chance, something new always looks or seems odd at first sight.
How does it feel? Good? Bad? Weird?
You were curious enough to try it, let yourself adjust to it.
Much Love,
Kristyn

mechamoose
06-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Hell-o MM, Now what would a moose know about angus bull legs?

Hey, don't bring my dating habits into this!!! }:>

I am going to give it a go for a bit, but we will have to see if the wife approves. She likes me furry.

<3

- MM

Jorja
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
As a matter of fact, I just shaved my Angus bull's leg this evening. He got cut somehow out in the pasture. The vet wanted it shaved before he could stitch him up. I thought he looked like a bald Moose. :)

Hell on Heels
06-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Hey MM I guess there may be an adjustment period for your wife as well.
I know the first time my SO (who is unaware of my CDing BTW) put her hand on my shaved chest, her hand retracted so fast. It was like she had just put her hand on a stranger. She has never mentioned it to me, she has seen me with my shirt off, it's not hidden. So now I have shaved legs, I know she's felt this, maybe not, I have not been too overly revealing with my legs around her. I'm sure she has to know though.
So... if my SO can be accepting of this and not even recognize me as a CD, there is hope for you that your wife will accept this as well.
Much Love,
Kristyn

abby054
06-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Pantyhose work wonders. They even out the surface color and roughness and they do a decent job of shaping my legs. I may get read for other reasons, but it is not for my legs. To get a faster first shave, start at the top of your legs, take short strokes, and run the razor backwards immediately after each forward stroke as you shave to wipe the hair buildup out of the razor.

Desirae
06-18-2014, 07:31 PM
So now I have shaved legs, I know she's felt this, maybe not, I have not been too overly revealing with my legs around her. I'm sure she has to know though.
Much Love,
Kristyn

I don't get this at all. How could that be? If she's your wife, and assuming you are intimate, how could she NOT know that your legs are shaved?

Jamie Marie
06-18-2014, 11:43 PM
I love my shaved legs. (And all my other parts too!) I love the feeling of stockings or stay ups on my shaven legs.

Samantha Clark
06-18-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm inching my way up North. Now I'm shaved up to the knees. I love the smooth feeling and the stockings are looking good...

Angie G
06-18-2014, 11:59 PM
When I started shaving my leg it felt so good I keeped them shaved. Now I can't go without keeping them hair free even in the summer with shorts.And with no itch.:hugs:
Angie

lisatommy
06-19-2014, 06:05 AM
Last night I ask my wife {do you mind I shave everything} her repliey I like when you shave and it grows in alittle around your thing the rough feeling get me so off when we make love and I'm on top grinding. Who I will never let hair grow back all the way ever again. Love this woman. 25 years this Oct.