PDA

View Full Version : Guilty pleasures. What masculine things do you like as a female

susan jackson
06-19-2014, 08:15 AM
I love classic heavy metal and punk music - not normally associated with being female

I love extreme horror films - not normally associated with being female

What things that are not normally associated with being female do you still like?

skirtsuit
06-19-2014, 08:33 AM
Sorry to be rude, but aren't those masc/fem distinctions a bit silly these days?

Also, as an avid old punk rocker I can tell you that the scene is open to ALL. You will find men, women and lots of people in between at shows here in Philly.

Best,
SS

PS - another thing about the punk scene is that nothing is more punk than being yourself, gender included

rachael.davis
06-19-2014, 08:39 AM
My GG "Big Sister" got my mind right when she commented that she is a former Navy corpsman, a pistol instructor, practices dressage riding, studied several Japanese weapon forms (I was her instructor)...
Woman doesn't necessarily equal "prissy"

Teresa
06-19-2014, 08:40 AM
A large cold beer in an iced glass ! Listening to my old vinyls which the wife hates ! Mowing the lawn might be fun !

Allisa
06-19-2014, 09:57 AM
I still like every thing I do not associated with being female, but on the other hand I have adopted some non male pleasures i.e. femme clothing, hair, nails, attitude, etc...

Kate Simmons
06-19-2014, 10:11 AM
Offhand I'd say burping, slugging down beers, playing poker and see-gars.:battingeyelashes::)

Dianne S
06-19-2014, 10:12 AM
The really bad one for me is peeing standing up. I just find it so much more comfortable...

Tina_gm
06-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Seems like thin ice lately with any mention of male, female..... Yes in today's world both genders can and do just about anything..... I would offer that I have been dressed watching football drinking beer out of a can, and because of that, would make frequent trips to the bathroom. click click click with 4" heels and peed while standing. I had to adjust my aim.....

Prissy Linda
06-19-2014, 11:32 AM
My GG "Big Sister" got my mind right when she commented that she is a former Navy corpsman, a pistol instructor, practices dressage riding, studied several Japanese weapon forms (I was her instructor)...
Woman doesn't necessarily equal "prissy"

heyyy, i resemble that remark.

Prissy Linda

CynthiaD
06-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Smoking cigars.

I have a female friend who believes that the only reason men smoke cigars is to irritate women.

Not true! I smoke cigars, and it doesn't irritate me at all! :)

StephanieCLT
06-19-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm not sure that "working out" would be considered a masculine thing at all, as at least as many gg's work out as men. However, I would love to go for a run in a tank top, jogging skirt and feminine running shoes.

Jaylyn
06-19-2014, 05:12 PM
I was going to say hunting and fishing but now my wife fishes as much as I and wants to start hunting. What's going on with women today enjoying all of the guy things.....

mechamoose
06-19-2014, 06:04 PM
I think that if you reflect on it a bit, you will find that most folks like people who like what they like. The guys I know love a girl who likes sports, who don't mind getting dirty having fun, and are strong & confident. Most girls I know appreciate a guy who understands what being 'classy' is, who appreciate pretty things, and isn't afraid to show some feelings.

Those things, while statistically gender-linked, are not exclusive. People like people who *get* them.

<3

- MM

Allison2006
06-19-2014, 06:18 PM
As a couple of others mentioned, I watch football dressed fem sometimes, and I get just as rowdy as I do when watching en drab.

BLUE ORCHID
06-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi Susan, I like having the best of both worlds.

susmitha
06-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi Susan, I like having the best of both worlds.
Yes, it is true. I want best of both the worlds. That's why I am not going for SRS.

sometimes_miss
06-19-2014, 11:59 PM
I love classic heavy metal and punk music - not normally associated with being female. I love extreme horror films - not normally associated with being female. What things that are not normally associated with being female do you still like?

Umm, have you ever looked around when you go to heavy metal & punk concerts (or maybe you mean you don't see women cruising around with their car windows open, playing their music at top decibels annoying the entire surrounding mile of people, well yes, that's a distinctly male stupidity more likely to scream to the world about what an asshole they are)??? Or at a movie theater playing horror films? There are lots of women there.

Now then, how often do you meet a woman who likes The Three Stooges? I have yet to meet one. That seems to be a very male behavior, and I admit to watching a few stooges marathons while entirely dressed as a girl.

Krystalina
06-20-2014, 12:05 AM
For me, its more...what feminine things do you like as a male...LOTS.

Umm, have you ever looked around when you go to heavy metal & punk concerts (or maybe you mean you don't see women cruising around with their car windows open, playing their music at top decibels annoying the entire surrounding mile of people, well yes, that's a distinctly male stupidity more likely to scream to the world about what an asshole they are)??? Or at a movie theater playing horror films? There are lots of women there.

Now then, how often do you meet a woman who likes The Three Stooges? I have yet to meet one. That seems to be a very male behavior, and I admit to watching a few stooges marathons while entirely dressed as a girl.

Watching Three Stooges marathons while dressed? Watching football in 4-inch heels?

Seriously. This Place Is Awesome!

Adriana Moretti
06-20-2014, 01:17 AM
hmmm....I LOVE watching sports....but there are gg's who love that too....have you seen the hotties at Yankee and knicks games?? The hottie level is really high at Knicks games...and i have seen a few jaw droppers at Jet games too...

Mishell
06-20-2014, 02:06 AM
Model building. I'm heavy into Sci-Fi ships like Star Trek, BSG and Space 1999. Tonight in fact, I was painting my USS Reliant while dressed.

Beverley Sims
06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
I just adopted dresses as a form of presentation.
I can still do girl watching in a dress and no one calls me a dirty old man any more.

Rachelakld
06-20-2014, 04:06 AM
Skydiving, but a pretty girl with lots of jumps introduced me to the sport
Scuba diving - ex wife also liked it
Horse riding - ex GF got me involved
Motor racing - but sister has faster car

Cooking - that works in my house of 5 females - non of them cook

Allison Chaynes
06-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Skydiving, watching football, collecting various types of weaponry, hunting, fishing, woodworking.

Jules Spirit
06-20-2014, 09:11 AM
I kinda giggled when I read your poet because I am a GG and I love doing "guy" things like fishing, hunting, and camping. Also in our house I am usually the bug killer. I agree with many others here that say that the boundaries between what is a girl thinking and what is a guy thing are really blurring these days. I do what I like to do regardless of what other's think.