PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

Maddie
01-17-2006, 08:09 AM
This past monday (MLK day) I had some free time and went shopping
en drab

No sooner than i get out of my car (at a plus size shop) I hear
"What are you doing here" HUH you's that?

It was a coworker of mine. Well i am pretty laid back so I didn't get nervous and just said I was shopping. I did cover a bit by saying it was for my daughter though. I still went and browsed.

How would you girls have handled it?

We talked a little in the store and then i left (didn't see anything i liked)

Waiting today to see if she says anything, may just come out to her.
She is losing weight and might have some things to hand down. ;)

Huggs

OOPS wrong thread sorry
Could someone move it to MTF PLEASE

Mary Jane
01-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Maddie,

I think I would have tried to handle the situation the same way as you. I came out to a really good GG at work and she accepted it very well and it never affected our friendship in any way. I hope you know your friend well enough that she will not tell anyone else.

Bridget
01-19-2006, 01:36 AM
I would have been honest, most likely, but this is given my current set of coworkers I have at my lab. My supervisors are all pretty liberal and accepting. And my other coworkers have seen my perfectly shaved legs in summer, and my painted nails in winter, so i don't think crossdressing would terribly surprise them.

I work long hours, never take sick leave (because I never get sick), work hard, and get the job done, no matter how tough, dirty or smelly it is, and that's all that really matters to them.

I'd probably ask for suggestions as to colours. Because my wardrobe is all greens and browns and i think i need more variety...