PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Girl Friend

Dinsdale
06-19-2014, 04:10 PM
After a divorce from a 20year marriage, I decided to go on line and start getting into the dating process
I was upfront with my profile and in my interests stated I liked to cross dress
I was surprised the amount of women that were okay with this
I was open in discussing why I do it , that I like to do it and it's part of whom I am.
I had quiet a few coffee dates
A long story made short, I have now being seeing a lovely lady for the last 4 months, she is cool with my dressing and we have fun.
I don't let it overwhelm our relationship , and don't want to push to quickly and be consumed by the pink fog, but it's just one part of our relationship and cross dressing is a part of whom I am
Her only warning , was she doesn't want me to look better and more feminine in women's clothing and make up than her.
She said she would prefer to know upfront that I crossdress than me keeping secrets from her
Life's too short , be upfront in who you are, there are women who are okay with our cross dressing , and it's great to have someone to dress with and have fun

hope springs
06-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Good for you girl. Own it and find someone ok with that part of you im sure life gets way less complicated.
Please keep up updated. Its nice to hear there are women in the dating scene that are ok with CD

mechamoose
06-19-2014, 05:43 PM
That is excellent!

I can understand the "don't be prettier" thing. It would be a threat to her self confidence.. so what you need to do it help her look as magnificent as you can. My wife asks for my advice all the time. :)

Support her as much as she supports you!!!

<3

- MM

Michelle789
06-19-2014, 06:29 PM
As much as I understand her perspective about the "don't be prettier than me" things, I feel it is up to you as to how pretty or feminine you wish to look. If you can handle that stipulation than this relationship might work out.

Congrats though on your accepting girlfriend.

Edyta_C
06-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Very lucky to find an accepting girl. Keep communicating on any limits. Communication is the key to most relationships.

Edy

BLUE ORCHID
06-19-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi Dinsdale, Yes you don't want to out shine your girl friend.

MissTee
06-19-2014, 10:41 PM
Good to hear that you are finding acceptance. Funny, but no woman would have to worry about me looking better than her. Orca in a dress might best describe me, so I pose little to no threat to women everywhere. :surrender

Paula_Femme
06-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Congratulations to you both Dinsdale; you went the exact same route that I did, online and full disclosure... it works!!! :)

Beverley Sims
06-21-2014, 06:46 AM
What you have experienced is also good advice to others.
You still have to read the relationship carefully so as the wheels don't fall off.

I wish you well.

Ginger Jameson
06-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Congratulations! Your story sounds a lot like mine: divorced after 12 years, found an accepting woman I was honest with. We're married now and if there's one thing we know it's that the other person is going to be honest. When you drop the nukes early anything else is just a firecracker.

Hold onto that girl. :)