PDA

View Full Version : the feeling wouldn't stop

Karren J
06-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Last night I posted that I was feeling good about my self and how I looked after a bit of a slump. I finished typing shut off the computer and headed to bed, as I passed the mirror I stopped and looked and shamelessly admired the reflection. I thought I can't stop now so I changed into some pants (it was cold and rainy) and jumped in the car and went to the bank, I decided to save myself a trip in the morning. It felt great to be in my skinny jeans and boots and outside, I was nervous that a neighbor would step out but that faded and I just kept enjoying the time. At the bank machine there were a few people smoking outside the bar a couple of shops down and no one looked at me twice. It felt good, like a little validation that I'm getting better at this. These are all small things that so many of you have done over and over but to do it myself was great, I feel like I'm accepting me more and that feels really good. I had to fight down the urge to look at ever other driver on the road but nobody even glanced at me on the way there or back, it felt good and it felt normal.

Isha this is beyond a shadow of a doubt your fault!! :)

After reading about how you handle anything that gets thrown at you I just needed to get out there and start letting go of the fears, questions and doubts holding me inside and out of sight. Small steps but I'm glad to be taking them.

Genny B
06-19-2014, 07:15 PM
Of course it's Isha's fault! No one else had anything to do with it. Not even the person that put the boots and skinny jeans on, right?

Genny B

BLUE ORCHID
06-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Oh yea Kelly, That Isha lady she is a real bad influence on us all. ( ROTF LMAO )

Hell on Heels
06-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Oh that Isha!, she's a sneaky seed planter isn't she.
I think the makers of those skinny jeans and boots are on Isha's payroll.
Congrats on getting out Kelly.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Farrah
06-19-2014, 08:29 PM
This a wonderful story. I am so happy for you!! :)

Karren J
06-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Ya she's a bad influence, but at least least she forced me out in style.

Sorry just not ready to give up my anonymity yet

Farrah
06-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Cute!! I love that look!! You wear it so well!!:)

hope springs
06-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Thats a great outfit. Good for you for rockin it

Beverley Sims
06-20-2014, 04:50 AM
Kelly,
That's right blame Isha. :)

What about yourself?

Teresa
06-20-2014, 05:29 AM
Driving out is great I didn't want it to end !
I tried to see other road users but you struggle to even tell the gender ! I had a scare when I had to stop at a pedestrian crossing, the people crossing just waved in thanks and I waved back !

I suppose you're going to tell us next that Isha was your chauffeur , she was probably sitting in Starbucks at the time on her second coffee !! Thinking about the next woodworking project !!

Mollyanne
06-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Good for you!!!!! Isha is REALLY a very bad influence, she has ALL these terrible ideas that she plants in our heads. But considering the outcome, the overall idea wasn't soooo bad!!!!!!

Molly

deebra
06-20-2014, 07:04 AM
Isha's helped a lot of us, so nice to have her and yes, I know how good it feels to go out wearing panties with tight girl jeans over them and walking in boots with 4" heels, just love how feminine it makes you feel.