PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days as Caroline

Caroline2tone
06-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Hi girls,
I've not posted on here for ages and ages so an exciting update. I am happy to go out shopping etc (even to my opticians) as a woman, I do my best to look good although I'm no oil painting (more crazy paving) but the most traumatic aspect is leaving my front door and walking the 8 paces to my car - neighbours you know!! So, I chatted with my better half and suggested that I go away for a few days en-femme, she was completely happy about that and lent me a couple of very nice skirts to boot. So, I booked a B&B near Exeter (The Croft B&B just on the eastern outskirts of Starcross - highly recommended, make that very highly recommended). I spent Monday going right through my wardrobe and cursing my overindulgence whilst on holiday in May - I had to find size 16 skirts and most of my wardrobe is size 14. I also practiced taping to achieve a convincing cleavage and positioning my silicones to create a smooth transition within the bra. Boy (sorry!!) that was a busy day. I ended up packing far too much and the outfit I chose in which to travel was set to one side along with my silicone hips and bum enhancers - I wanted to look the right shape. Funny thing, I didn't sleep too well :-) lol. I had NO back-up male clothes of any type.
So Tuesday morning I had an appointment for one of those non surgical face lifts and I phoned to see if I could book a manicure before it - I was in luck, manicure at 9AM and face thing at 10 (it takes 1.5 hours so plenty of time for the nail varnish to dry - I don't know about you but the number of times I've trashed freshly done nails when doing almost anything?). My nails were long, I used to bite them and now tend to allow them to grow until 'her in doors' remarks. So I went in 'Bob' mode, had my nails shaped and manicured and I had taken some rather elegant Max Factor nail varnish 214 Earth so they were done - it is so much better when someone else does a neat job. Face done and nails dry I was home by midday, I had electric and wet shaved that morning so I knew I would be good until early evening. So I set too getting dressed making sure hips were right, cleavage OK (a gently application of brown eye brow liner in the crease to give the illusion of extra depth and thinned out to help create to impression of boob curvature) I set myself 2 hours to apply my make-up and was quite surprised to finish in half that time, I even tried highlighting and shadowing as recommended by my make-up advisor in Debenhams. So, by about half one I was looking good (well looking OK then lol) I put my top on carefully to find it didn't show off my carefully created cleavage, not good - lets face it, if I can get blokes looking at my 'boobs' they won't study my face. So a quick change and I was ready. You know I mentioned my neighbours ...... Looking out I realised that my immediate neighbour was home - he is rarely home during the day and he has a penchant for cleaning his car or sitting outside in the sun - and it was sunny. Fortuitously he was doing neither, so I quietly started the looong walk to the car it has to be the longest 8 paced you can ever imagine and .. yep you guessed he came out as I was halfway, fortunately he was chatting with a visitor so I got in the car a mad a conscious effort to not look his way as I reversed out and set off.
Now, I used to make scale locos and have recently acquired a display cabinet so 2 locos that I didn't eBay can be dug out of the loft to see the light of day for the first time in 25 years. What on earth has this got to do with anything I hear you cry - well, the locos are 4mm/ft but run on 18mm gauge track so not 00 as available in normal model shops. Fortunately a company that supplies EM track is just outside Bristol off the M5, so I called in as Caroline and bought 2 metres of track - that went OK so my confidence continued to soar. A necessary call of nature meant stopping at a motorway services a little later and head high I went into the ladies and did what was necessary - I did chicken out of doing my lipstick - why I know not, I've certainly done it in the past.
I guess I arrived at the B&B around 4.30 and was made very welcome indeed, I needed to freshen up and a hint of blessed stubble was appearing - oh how I loath having to shave Please, please, please someone/anyone make a product that slows or stops beard growth (Ultra Hair Away and the other one - name forgotten - do not, I did a years trial on each). So out with the Mach 3 electric vibrating wet razor, off with the make-up and face, once again made smooth. Make-up reapplied change of outfit and off to The Anchor for something to eat. I even succeeded in walking in my heels quite convincingly (well didn't fall off them anyway). Oh - nearly forgot, I had failed to pack my make-up mirror (7xmag) so had to drive into Exeter to Jon Lewis' and buy one!! Just got ther with about 10 mins to spare before closing!! On Wednesday I had planned to go into Exeter but parking at the local station was a non-starter so drove once again. I had a wonderful day, chatted at length with a lady (Jo) on the Benefits counter in John Lewis' and she showed me some products I should try - I apologised to her, pointing out that I had a Debenhams Beauty card so I would have to go and buy there - she was fine and said to mention her name. So a very attractive young lady served me in Debenhams (she had trained Jo); you know I find the ladies on the beauty counters are really brilliant, clearly knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I ended up spending £70 on the Benefits pollyfiller, some Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer to compliment my Double Wear foundation and finally a small bottle of Estee Lauder 'Beautiful', my favourite - make that only - perfume. (wish I'd bought a big bottle at the duty free last month!!). Right at the far end of town is a little wig shop and, having decided that my trusty shoulder length wig was looking a bit yucky walked in the see what was available. Chatted to the lady and we both felt that a much shorter cut would be good. She selected one for me to try - it was just so perfect. Nevertheless we tried several others (she was a little concerned I think because that first one was the most expensive!!), in the end, by mutual agreement we determined that her first choice was the right one. I left the shop wearing it and felt wonderful, at last my earing could be seen (I had my ears pierced about 5 years ago). Went back to Jo in JL's and she commented on how it looked really good and made me look younger (I like Jo!!!). Funnily enough, when I returned to the B&B I received the same comment.
I'll continue this story next week as I am going to have to face up to the fact that my girlie break has come to an end and I must find some 'drab' to wear, clean off my nail polish, re-shape my nails and return to being 'Bob' :-( I am sat hear typing this in my glad rags - I changed my midi for a mini and wishing time would slow down as I really enjoy being Caroline. So, rest of the story and perhaps some phots early next week.

Bye for now

Caroline XXX

Tina G
06-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Very good read, sounds like you had a lot of fun there :)

Julie Denier
06-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Sounds like you had quite the day! And cheers from a fellow train buff ;)

Beverley Sims
06-21-2014, 06:40 AM
What a waste, having to change back after all that preparation.

Caroline2tone
06-21-2014, 07:09 AM
Do remember that I had to change back, but only after experiencing the best part of 4 days as a female. What a joy and my better half has suggested I make it a regular event ( she's not so keen on the new wig though, she thinks I need one that helps to frame the face)!

BLUE ORCHID
06-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi Caroline, That was quite a story it must've felt wonderful.
It sounds like you have a wonderful wife.

Marcelle
06-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Hey Caroline. What a great story and what a great four days. I am glad you got to explore Caroline and the excitement of just being out and about must have been great.

Hugs

Isha

LeannS
06-22-2014, 08:20 AM
It is great that you where able to get out and have a great time.

LaurenS
06-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Great story. I am thinking about a dressing service. I can travel anywhere in the US, so does anyone have any suggestions?

At the risk of getting flamed, I suppose I could search for previous posts - will. I'm such a noob.

Caroline2tone
06-23-2014, 10:27 AM
So, on with the story:
Wednesday night I went to bed a very happy girl - I put on a sexy nighty with my smaller bra and silicones and fell into a great sleep. The following morning I was up quite early and started the transformation, it was going to be another hot day!! Having done my usual electric shave followed by wet shave (again using a Mach3 vibrating razor) I showered and selected a cool outfit to wear. I chose the linen skirt my SO had lent me along with a flowery top. Hair sorted and new wig carefully fitted I was ready to face the world. But first I had to face the breakfast, a couple had called in the night before as rooms were available and they were sat in breakfast next to my table. I smiled and sat but it wasn't long before we were chatting away, no idea who they were but they made a point of saying goodbye when they left!! Today, I was going to meet another T-girl and she had offered me accommodation for that night (the B&B was fully booked), so it was back to the room to pack - I had bought so much stuff with me!! Why, oh why, did I have 8 pairs of shoes??????
I went off to Dawlish to find my friend's flat and, astonishingly, found an available parking place directly outside!! Amazing. I transferred all my stuff to my room and we chatted through the options for the day. One thing that I did was change my top, Even after the short time I had been wearing it I found myself suffering the negative effects of man-made fabric in +25ºC, I found a pretty cotton top and put that on. To be honest, I really didn't fancy returning to Exeter especially as we would be travelling by train. So we decided to go for a walk, she was in 'drab' as she has never ventured out en-femme. Walking the sea wall by the railway was a challenge as the sand and grit got into my shoes and I had to stop several times!! Fortunately, after about 75 metres the walkway cleared. As we ventured away from the sea front we realised that it was midday and I suggested refreshment. We made our way to the Marine Tavern and 'he' had a beer whilst I had a cider. Once again I found myself talking to other customers and the more I did the less I worried (that might be due to an extra cider!!). We stayed there until about 5PM, ending up talking to the landlord and landlady of the establishment. Fortunately I was wearing low heels and so was able to successfully negotiate my way home.
I wish I could report more exciting events but it was the ‘normality’ of it that I found so totally satisfying. To converse with people in quite close company at breakfast and during the afternoon was really heartening. My visits to the ladies at the pub passed without comment or difficulty. That evening, I went to the nearby take-away and ordered a couple of pizzas, I washed mine down with a most pleasant Merlot. Once again I went to bed a happy girl although I realised that my return to ‘normal’ (if that is the right word) was all too close.
Friday morning was another beautiful day – to my surprise I now had a red chest in the shape of the feminine top I had been wearing . Anyway, I went through the process of making myself presentable and then packed everything into the car. I bade farewell to my friend and decided to head off to the moors, I thought I might find somewhere to take some photos for posterity. I suppose I took about an hour to drive across to Bovey Tracey, I had seen that there were some falls on the outskirts and decided this would be a great background. Well, it would have been if they opened at 9AM, but they didn’t!! So I drove on into the national park and found a couple of places to take photos. Sad thing is that my Canon A95 has developed the CCD problem that beset the model – Canon has stopped doing the free repairs. So some of my photos have the purple ‘haze’ and pixel issues  – I have stuck with this camera because I have an underwater case for it but it looks as if I will have to bravely attempt a repair.
Of course even this had to come to a halt so reluctantly I set off home, in the vicinity of Exeter, on the Motorway, I decided that I needed something to eat so called into a service station for something to eat and drink. Again, it was a very public place and I had no issues – visited the ladies before setting off on the final part of my journey.
On my arrival home, there were no neighbours around and so I was able to unload the car very casually, relishing the sensation of being a woman. Having unpacked I then sat down and wrote out my fist entry to this thread.
I went round to my SO’s that evening and, over a chilled Pinot Grigio told her all about my break. Having said how much I enjoyed it she suggested I do it on a regular basis!! Oh joy. She also asked me if I would like to go full time/transition. Well, there is a part of me that most assuredly would – oh to not have to tape to get a cleavage or tape to hide my ‘bits’!! But the reality of all the extra stuff that I would need, face shaping etc etc and then explaining not to mention no longer being the guy my SO loves means that reality has to kick in. I shall seek to be who I am, as I am, when I can. Sat here I am wearing my femme clothes – although I do not put on make-up or my wig.

Girls, if I can do it you can

My avatar is me last week.

If I can’t add photos on here then I shall add them to the gallery. Wow, I've done it!! Photo 1 is taken in the gardens of the B&B, photo 2 is in the bar of the B&B, photo 3 is overlooking Dawlish station (the Marine Tavern is behind me in the far distance - this is the top from which I got the unusually shaped sun burn!!) and the final photo is on the moors (note the break-up due to CCD failure)

227533 227534 227536 227537