PDA

View Full Version : My impossible fantasy

Sometimes Steffi
06-20-2014, 09:35 PM
I just got a "save the date" from one of my few cousins. It's going to be a Lesbian wedding (in a state where that is legal).

My fantasy is that I contact her and see if she needs any more bride's maids.

But it will have to remain a fantasy. My wife would have a total freak out if she found out, and there's no way I'm outing myself to all the relatives back home, even to be a bride's maid.

But it is a really great fantasy.

Genny B
06-20-2014, 09:49 PM
If your going to dream, dream big! LOL. I do understand. Who doesn't want to wear a bridesmaid dress?

Genny B

Robin777
06-20-2014, 09:54 PM
But it's nice to dream..... It's just too bad we live in the society we do.

Deedee Skyblue
06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
Could you conspire with your cousin, so your cousin calls your wife and says she really wants her cousin to be part of the wedding, it would be very important to her, and she'd like to ask you to be a bridesmaid, but she's afraid you'd be offended, and what would your wife think about asking you for her?

I guess that's probably not a good idea... the wedding really should be about the women getting married. But it is fun to dream...

Deedee

Jorja
06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Eh, just tell them you were in fantasy land and thought you'd drop in. ;)

susmitha
06-20-2014, 11:02 PM
I want to be able to convince my wife about crossdressing - i.e. she as a man and me as a woman. Then I want a private secret wedding ceremony with me as the bride and she as the groom. Then we go for a honeymoon. I will be the shy newly wed "bride" and enjoy being de-flowered by the loving and confident"groom". During entire honeymoon, I will be totally in female role and my GG wife will be my "husband".

Desirae
06-20-2014, 11:24 PM
I don't know. Life is pretty short. You may someday regret not doing it. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 48 and I can tell you that over the past few years I have thought A LOT about chances not taken, roads not traveled, missed opportunities, etc, etc. Just something to think about.

Tina G
06-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Good Fantasy :)

Beverley Sims
06-21-2014, 05:37 AM
Maybe your "Fairy Godmother" will appear.

Nothing like a fantastic fantasy.

Just think how close it is to becoming reality. :)

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Hi Steffi, It's wonderful to have our dreams and fantasy's.

BillieAnneJean
06-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Being a bride's maid is my one and only bucket list item. I would LOVE to do that!

Cheryl T
06-21-2014, 12:11 PM
If your going to dream, dream big! LOL. I do understand. Who doesn't want to wear a bridesmaid dress?

Genny B

Depends....I think I would want to see the dress choice before I commit to that...LOL.

Sometimes Steffi
06-21-2014, 09:04 PM
It's not like I've never been out in an evening gown.

Here's a pic from the Gala Ball at Keystone 2012.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nathalielandree/6890459898/in/set-72157629718765891

I'm the girl in red. PS Make sure you scroll down to see the visitor's comment about the "Lady in Red"

Going out in an evening gown is no longer on my bucket list, but being a bride's maid is. I'd wear just about any dress, no matter how tacky, if I got to be a bride's maid.

Could you conspire with your cousin, so your cousin calls your wife and says she really wants her cousin to be part of the wedding, it would be very important to her, and she'd like to ask you to be a bridesmaid, but she's afraid you'd be offended, and what would your wife think about asking you for her?

My wife would freak out if she got that call from my cousin, even if I didn't conspire with her. She's be doubly freaked because someone else besides her knew.

I think the best I could do is talk to my cousin the bride and just let her know how brave I thought she was to come out and that I would have loved to be a bride's maid, but I wasn't brave enough to out myself.

Genny B
06-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Steffi, my friend. What an incredible honest statement!

Genny B!