PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Day

Jamie14
06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
I went to a new salon and enjoyed a manicure while dressed after dinner. 45 min before closing with great comments on Yelp and it was really nice. Loved talking to the mgr who did my nails and told of other "girls" she sees, etc. Ladies transitioning, etc. She was very complementary and took her time. Hung out after briefly spinning in the chairs like a young girl :)

Unfortunately, I ended up in my favorite Dressbarn nearby afterwards where I was "read" by a teenage girl who told her mom in the dressing room. She yelled out: "That is so wrong. He's sick" I talked to my sales girl friend after looking around for a while and decided to leave before she came out. Decided to go walk along the boardwalk on the river instead of dealing with her :) Beautiful evening. Love my nails. Just wish I could leave them like this for more than 2 days :)

New adventures await tomorrow!

Staying positive,
Jamie

Ginger Jameson
06-20-2014, 10:22 PM
There will always be spoilsports out there. But you took it better than I probably would have. :)

You go girl!

Beverley Sims
06-21-2014, 06:11 AM
Teenage girls are vitriolic.
Just don't mess with them.

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Jamie, Nothing gets past teenage girls, be careful not to get close to them while dressed.

susmitha
06-21-2014, 07:04 AM
I am also planning to go to a women's beauty parlour in my cityfor some make-up jobs soon. Be confident and no need to worry. We are not committing any crime.

Jamie14
06-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks Yes, I usually avoid them, and haven't really had too many issues. I've been lucky I guess :)

Marcelle
06-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi Jamie . . . I find teens in general operate without the good graces of filters. You were probably wise to avoid a scene and besides you got to take a lovely stroll along the boardwalk. Keep positive sweetie.

Hugs

Isha