PDA

View Full Version : May the Fog Be With You

Colleen
06-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Long time since I posted .But I really had nothing to add or contribute. The Pink Fog never left and I had a hard time to be me. My wife has known for at least 6 years. When both kids were away at college I just told her I like to cross dress. It was emotional all the bla bla bla but she was cool with it. But I never went the full monty. My dressing box has been in our bedroom for 3 years.She knows wha it is and never touched it. I finally got time tonite and it feels good. It never goes away. By the way I'm 56 and getting weepy and have more feelings than I've ever had and hair growth is slacking low T I think. In conclusion The Pink Fog Never Leaves. I now wear skirts when I fish on my boat and wear one on my deck with the neighbors around. I just tell them the twins need som air. To my surprise they didn't have a problem."....to conclude this .I am a mans man in this world .Will I pass? Never. Can I fulfill my dreams? Maybe .Life is to short not to try anything 1time. The back 9 goes a lot faster. Sorry for the rant but maybe it can give help or insite. The fog never leaves. Colleen

Princess Grandpa
06-20-2014, 11:07 PM
Hug

Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Hug
Rita

Desirae
06-20-2014, 11:20 PM
I can certainly agree that like is too short to not try something one time, as you stated. That's sort of where I am right now, too.

Funny though, something my dad told me a long time ago when I was a teen came back into my head recently right after the latest bout of "pink fog" hit me. What he told me had nothing to do with CDing, but for whatever reason I remembered it.

He said, "If there isn't a first time, there certainly can't be a second time". He told me that in the context of something else that was going on in my life at the time. His meaning at the time was don't let there be a first time and there can't be a second time.

I don't know what made me think of it the other day, but your comment about life being too short to try something the first time made me remember it again tonight.

Teresa
06-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Desirae I like your dad's thoughts, I look at it slightly different, " You're only on this Earth once ".
I didn't learn to ski till I was 55 and love it ! I always wanted to scuba dive, and with a young blond German girl teaching at the diving school, who could refuse ! ( May not happen again caused some inner ear balance problems, sadly ! )
Maybe question his words on starting CDing, perhaps once was one too many but no going back now !

Beverley Sims
06-21-2014, 05:40 AM
Colleen,
Sometimes you just have to let off steam.

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Hi Colleen I've been at it for over 67yrs. and the pink fog is still there I don't see it fading anytime soon.

AKADonna
06-21-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm 70 and the Fog rolls in almost every day. I just HAVE TO succumb to those feminine urges!