PDA

View Full Version : Shopping.

Dustin
06-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Some recent events.

I have a long time live in girlfriend. I pined over this girl all through high school and it never worked out. It took some patience, but 6 years ago, at the age of 31, we finally got together. We shacked up after about a month and we've never looked back. We're talking marriage but we're not in a big hurry.

We had immediately sexual chemistry. We found out early we were both pretty kinky. I wasn't immediately open about my predilection for certain items of female clothing. It got introduced gradually. Sometimes, when I knew I was gonna get lucky, I'd sneak a pair of her panties and wear them, etc. She'd laugh and call me a pervert. Eventually I started wearing them a little more often. So, after awhile, as she bought new panties, her old ones would start to show up in my underwear drawer. I made some blushing comment about it and she said she knew it turned me on and not to fight it.

One night a couple of months ago (she works out of town and is gone a lot) we were texting. I had had a couple of beers and out of nowhere I said "I don't blame you if you wanna leave me." She said "Oh god, now what?"

I told her that I had just been sitting around the house, having a few beers and playing guitar, when I decided it would be fun to do it in her clothes. I had just been sitting around for hours in a pair of panties and one of her lacy tops, and that I really LIKED it. She basically said "lol, I wish I could see you." We had a brief back and forth about it before she went to bed. No big deal.

I'm getting to the point, I promise.

A couple of weekends ago, we were having a few drinks and playing games and out of nowhere she asked me what color my panties were. I laughed and told her. She asked if I had worn anymore of her tops. I told her I had. Soon she had me down to just panties and one of her tops. I told her I still felt weird in front of her, but that I liked it, and that I often slept in something similar when she was gone. She started asking questions. I reassured her about any worries she had, even though they were few. The conversation ended with her saying that if wearing panties and girly tops around the house on the weekends made me feel good, that she wasn't worried about it and to knock myself out. And then, last weekend, she took me shopping.

I had bought a few pairs of panties on line, but this was the first time I had ever been real life shopping. She offered input on what she thought would look good and what wouldn't, etc. I carried it all up front and set it down on the register and we checked out. I think the girl thought it was odd that I was carrying/paying for this stuff. She didn't really say anything. At all. And she looked at me sideways. Whatever.

I spent about 200 bucks on panties and tops and one pair of pj bottoms. When we got home, the gf made me try on all the panties and tops for her. After I had the last pair on, she slapped my ass, kissed me, and told me she loved me. And then we watched a movie. I think it was "Alien", ha ha. Anyway, I just wrote a novel to say I went shopping for the first time and had a great time. Hope everyone is well.

ETA: There was a bit of give and take, I suppose. She's been after me forever to sit down when I pee. She's always insisted I left drops here and there even if I didn't know it. I always told her I was afraid that would feel weird. So after she took me shopping, she told me that if I was gonna wear panties, I could damn sure pull them down and sit to pee. I don't know why, but it turned me on when she said it like that, and needless to say, I've been doing it ever since.

Chari
06-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Dustin, You are moving in a very positive direction to discover your feminine side! Continue to go slow, communicate, and keep your understanding and accepting GF informed and an active part of your femme desires. You can learn a lot from her. Enjoy.

Connie.Marie
06-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Dustin
First I see that you're new here so WELCOME ! We're glad that you're here. Hope you enjoy all the stories , banter, suggestions & feelings.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Know that an accepting SO is priceless. Don't take this for granted. Do what it takes to keep her happy without losing yourself.
And I agree with Chari, take it slow, continue to communicate.

Hugs, Connie Marie

Stephaniew
06-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Dustin, you are a lucky gurl.... having a curious GF or maybe more... looking forward to hearing more

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi Dustin, Welcome to our forum , When you are here you are home.

It sounds like you two kids are meant for each other.

Amylou2014
06-21-2014, 06:09 PM
This sounds like what I do with my husband :)

Amanda L.
06-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Cool story Dustin.
Your GF sounds like a treasure.
I tend to sit when taking a wiz. Saves turning the light on when you get up in the middle of the night and you can keep your eyes closed. Plus better control when your stream has a mind of its own and seems to want to go everywhere except in the bowl.
Online shopping works for me but would like to experience real shopping as you have with my SO.
ASOS is an online store that I have found have a great range of clothing at good prices.
Cheers
Amanda

Dena
06-21-2014, 10:13 PM
I choose to sit because it makes cleaning the room a whole lot easier!

Beverley Sims
06-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Dustin,
Welcome to the forum and I would let this girl lead yo to where you are willing to go.
I wish you a happy life together.