PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring minds want to know?

Ilsa
06-21-2014, 03:39 PM
My question of the week: How do you consider yourself as a CDer?

A.) Introvert to extrovert?

B.) Extrovert to introvert?

C.) Unkempt to stylish and s​ophisticated?

D.) Pretty much the same.

E.) Someone else.

F.) Other.

Then with your response to this question try to answer another question as to how you think others perceive you, whether they know you or not.

Always,

Ilsa

Chari
06-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Item F.) Always try to present as a classic, fashionable, friendly GG, and many friends/strangers have told me so! Enjoy.

Alice_2014_B
06-21-2014, 04:22 PM
B.) Extrovert to introvert

This is mainly due to my rarety of going out in public alone. I am very sure others have perceived me as an introvert when I'm in stores trying on shoes in fem mode.
The most interaction I've had was actually last night when I went to the post office.
I was just about to change from my ballet flats to my heels in my truck after parking when a guy came up to the window; I had the windows cracked only a little. I assumed he was asking for money, could've been asking for a ride somewhere, idk, couldn't hear him. I just shook my no a little and he just walked away.

Wildaboutheels
06-21-2014, 05:17 PM
F] - an OJARC...

Obviously Just A Regular Crossdresser.

Unique.

VeronicaBea
06-21-2014, 06:10 PM

I'm an introvert regardless of how I am dressed, and I think most people who know me would say the same thing.

Christen
06-21-2014, 08:26 PM
D for me, I think I'm pretty much the same in both modes and I'd like to think others would agree.

Christen x

Taylor186
06-21-2014, 09:22 PM
The clothes I wear don't change who I am.

Desirae
06-21-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm fairly introverted. Always have been. But, once I get to know someone, that lessens a lot. I don't know how I would be out and about in my femme alter ego. I'm still closeted, but working on changing that. It will be interesting to see if I'm any different than in guy mode.

Nancie64
06-21-2014, 10:12 PM
I kind of feel I fall into the E category. I feel like someone different when about as Nancie and my SO and sister in law (who knows) would probably feel the same way.

paulaprimo
06-21-2014, 11:12 PM
interesting... maybe a "C"
i'm not really a slob in drab mode, but i am for sure much more conscious about
how i look en femme. i especially pay attention to the smallest of details, then primp and then
primp some more...

and to answer your other question, people that know me probably see me as happy and confident and
if they don't know me i'm hoping they see friendly, cheerful, and a decent person... even if they
really see "dude" :)

Emi_
06-22-2014, 12:06 AM
I guess it's 'D' for me.

I am no different in either presentation. Cross-dressing isn't some kind of magical ritual where I become someone else. Cross-dressing is me putting on things that I think make me look way better than I normally do - it is just unfortunate that these things come from the ladies' department and that most people would rather I die a horrible death than to let me look good.

Like Paula, I don't care if they see the "dude." I live my life trying to be a friendly, cheerful, and decent PERSON. That means far more to me than living my life to be seen as some kind of woman.

Krystalina
06-22-2014, 12:22 AM
I guess D. Maybe a few years ago it would have been C or E, but it boils down to...well, I'm a stereotypical comic and anime fanatic, so you know how Bruce Wayne is the mask and Batman is the real person? My real self is the Crossdresser, and me wearing male clothes is the mask.

Mishell
06-22-2014, 01:15 AM
F.. Introvert to Introvert :-)

Carrie R
06-22-2014, 01:34 AM
D, I stay pretty much the same. I've always been shy and quiet, but when dressed it seems others try to talk to me and I open up somewhat.

Beverley Sims
06-22-2014, 04:08 AM
I was wondering,"which inquiring minds"?

Teresa
06-22-2014, 04:32 AM
Isla just for the inquiring minds :-
A & B Stay the same
C more to smart than sophisticated
D I hope not
E Maybe a little
F needs more thought!

I would hope to be perceived as looking OK but more likely to be called by some other more choice names !!

Aldoreeq
06-22-2014, 06:30 AM

sometimes_miss
06-22-2014, 10:34 AM

And very few other people know I crossdress, nor do I crossdress in the presence of anyone else, so it's not an issue.

irene9999
06-22-2014, 03:25 PM

When I CD I'm pretty much the same introvert I always am, but wearing a dress!

Robin777
06-22-2014, 04:38 PM
D. The same. Crossdressing does not change the fact I am an introvert.

S. Lisa Smith
06-22-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm D.) pretty much the same....

KaylaRoxx
06-22-2014, 04:46 PM
From what my GF tells me, i tend to seem a lot happier when i'm dressed up. She says i get all "bubbly" and more talkative and a lot less serious about things. It's something that i never really noticed myself before she said anything about it, but i geuss it's kinda true. I kinda wish i'd be able to see myself how she sees me when I'm dressed up so i'd be able to tell just how different I am, since i still dont really notice much of a difference myself.

I geuss i would say d too, there are just aspects of my personality i let show through more when I'm dressed up.

chloecd1305
06-24-2014, 07:44 AM
D) I'd like to think CDing compliments who I am, it doesnt change it. In the immortal words of Popeye. "I yam what I yam and that all that I yam"

Marcelle
06-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Hi Ilsa . . . Love the avatar BTW and with the question I feel like you should call yourself "Dear Ilsa" :)

I will have to go with D . . . I stay much the same as I am "en boy".

Hugs

Isha

Jaylyn
06-24-2014, 08:47 AM
D would sum me up pretty much. I stay the same but do pretend to be Jaylyn, so maybe a cross between D and E.
The only others that know or see me is my dear wife and she sees two different people. We talk about what Jaylyn likes and about what I like. When I'm not dressed she asks me though what Jaylyn would think of this makeup or dress when shopping... Weird I guess....

Ilsa
06-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Isha,

Please don't tell me I should start a column and call it something like the 'Transquirer' or if that happens that I would have to assume the likeness of Ann Landers.:brolleyes:

By the way thanks for your input on my Avatar. It lets me know that I'm doing something right! Also, I'm enjoying reading about your adventures! "You are the Most Interesting CDer in the World."

Always,

(Dear) Ilsa